Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend (4153 Views)

I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. / 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend by joanrivers(f): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
Update: Relationship Coach Brad Browning helped me get my ex back on his website http://www.BreakupCare.com

I would really appreciate if you could help me and get back to me about my problem as soon as possible.My ex is coming tom to get his stuff and I really don’t know what to do.. Here’s my story. I met this guy online. We chatted for a month and he said he’s really into me and that he is coming to visit and spend time with me(Btw,He’s from Australia and I’m from Malaysia). On his first visit, we got to know each other more and even started being physically intimate with each other. He said, he’s gonna do the monthly visit and that he really wanted to commit in our relationship. At first, I wasn’t really looking for a serious relationship coz I just came out from a long-term one and then he came along and everything changed for me. So, on our second meeting we went on a holiday together. We were very happy. Then this month, something happened to me. I got robbed and I’m really down and a bit emotional coz of the stuff taken from me.some are really important. One day we were just talking and he said that he is not really comfortable about my flabby belly and I told him to either take it or leave it.And I insisted that we settle everything now before we go any further. He said he doesn’t know and that he is pretty big with physical attraction and I grew very insistent that he tell me what he wants.until he said the dreadful words, “Leave it” and I was in so much shocked and disbelief coz I thought that his not gonna say that coz his been saying that he’s not sure and that he doesnt know. Although, he said that his happy with our relationship and he’s not sure about the whole take it or leave it thing coz he said, he does have trouble with my chubbiness. He even said that he likes me a lot and that my sexiness comes from my personality but my mid section is turning him a bit off and that he’s very big on physical attraction. So, I stopped communicating with him for 3 days.But since he is coming again this 20th,I texted him about a guy I bumped into that Monday morning and that he reminded me of him and I said that I’m cool with what he wants and that I totally agree with the break up. He texted me right away,laughing and commenting about my text. But I didn’t reply anymore. Then on Wednesday,yesterday he texted saying if he can come over on Friday and get his stuff.I replied and said that I totally forgot about that he’s coming again and that it’s totally fine but he may have to wait till 9 or 10 coz I have to do something with a friend(mentioned a guy name). And he said that’s okay and I even said to stop being too nice and he texted me throwing a funny line. I really want this guy back even though I got really hurt with his lame reason of breaking up with me. So, for almost a week now I’ve been working out non-stop till he comes and I even bought a tight-fitting black dress for when he come and get his stuff on Friday. But this is where my problem is coming in.. He’s gonna be here for just a couple of days and I wanna win him back. My plan is to look really happy, confident and that everything is cool and I’m okay and moved-on. But I’m gonna have a problem resisting his charm. coz I think we have this really great sexual connection and I have to resist that on our first night seeing each other again, coz I want to mentally challenge him so he should chase me again. But at the same time, I’m this bitch with all these strong sexual desires for him ready to explode.hahaha I was thinking, if on the 2nd day and I couldn’t take it anymore, and if we hook up. Can I just act like a guy? Like, I just wanna sleep with him and nothing serious and leave him tip-toeing the next day. and if I wanna do it again, i’ll just text him and hook up again. What do you think will happen and what he’ll feel about me? I wanna hear your point of view.Please help me.Thank you and I look forward in hearing from you.

I found this helpful video moments ago, for those passing through similar situation like mine, this should help assist you get your ex back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2xj2_kjCfw

Relationship Coach Brad Browning helped me get my ex back on his website http://www.BreakupCare.com
Re: I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend by mstik(f): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
angry angry
Re: I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
At first, you sounded so emotional, But then comes the “Ha-ha part” which made you sound like an Old Fairy-tale wicked witch! undecided

Which By the way - you are indeed. So try one of your compelling spells on him.

#Bows and leaves..
Re: I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend by stinggy(m): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
You need me
Re: I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend by rebbecasmith: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
Is DR OGBARI you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship,I promise you.your problems will be solve immediately.After being in relationship with mike for seven years, He left me, i did every thing possible to bring him back back but all was in vain. I wanted him back because of the love I have for him, I begged him but he refused until I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather mail a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believe in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days,that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day,that was around 4:00pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,that he wanted to return to me, that he love me so much. I was so happy and surprised. Since then I have made a promise that every body I know will never have a relationship problem, that I will refer them to the spell caster to help them. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, hise mail drogbarilovespell@gmail.com
:BUT THERE IS A FEE CHARGES;
Re: I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend by TyTymer(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
All this for one guy?
Re: I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend by Enegod(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
rebbecasmith: Is DR OGBARI you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship,I promise you.your problems will be solve immediately.After being in relationship with mike for seven years, He left me, i did every thing possible to bring him back back but all was in vain. I wanted him back because of the love I have for him, I begged him but he refused until I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather mail a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believe in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days,that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day,that was around 4:00pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,that he wanted to return to me, that he love me so much. I was so happy and surprised. Since then I have made a promise that every body I know will never have a relationship problem, that I will refer them to the spell caster to help them. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, hise mail drogbarilovespell@gmail.com
:BUT THERE IS A FEE CHARGES;
scam alert!!! angry
Re: I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend by Tiemo(m): 2:27am On Jul 02, 2014
It is always what you say that decides the fate of your relationship. While saying the wrong things will end your relationship, saying the right words can help you salvage it. Here is what you should avoid saying and what you need to say to your boyfriend to get him back.
Wait it out before you do anything
The thing is if you say anything too soon then it's most likely to backfire badly. Before you make a move and attempt to say anything to your boyfriend you must make sure that you have let a bit of time pass. Make sure that your boyfriend doesn't hate you and is willing to at least hear you out.

Admit your mistake
The first thing that you must do is to admit your mistake. The fact that you are taking ownership of your actions and are willing to go beyond and even take ownership of what was beyond your control is something that won't go unnoticed. This is bound to make your boyfriend feel a lot better.

Apologize
Just admitting your mistake isn't enough. You have to follow it up with an apology. Tell your boyfriend that you are very sorry for what you have done. Tell your ex boyfriend that you really feel bad for hurting him and it was never intentional. Don't validate what you did or try to justify your actions unless he asks you to. Just make the apology heartfelt.

Say you were lucky
Make your ex boyfriend feel a little better by telling him that you feel that you were really lucky to have him in your life. All you need to tell him is how enriched your life felt because of him and how much you have grown as an individual because of his presence.

Keep the spite and negativity out
When you are talking to him he might say some things that you feel are unfair. It's in your best interests to just swallow your pride and hear him out. Trashing out negative things about him now is only going to make things worse.

Hear him out
Listen to what he is saying. Sometimes listening is as important as saying things. When you give him a patient hearing you get to understand his side of the story and figure out your next move.

Wish him well
Once your conversation is over, all you need to do is wish him well like you mean it. Tell him that all you want is for him to be happy even if it means that you have to be sad. He will see your good side and will soon be back with you.

Give Close Attention Here-

Now listen carefully! Take 2 minutes to read the next page and you'll discover a stunning trick which will have your ex boyfriend begging you to take them back. There is a set of easy to follow psychological tricks which will make your ex boyfriend crawl back to you within a few days guaranteed.

Re: I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend by NextGuest: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
Making Your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend Miss You With Human Psychology - New Ideas. Making your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend miss you is a powerful tool in your arsenal for getting them back. The trouble is that most people get the steps very wrong. This is because they act on emotions rather than common sense. This is entirely natural after a break up and very human. However, acting emotionally, hitting out at your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend and doing things that you will later regret, will push you farther and farther away from your ultimate goal of getting your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend back.

It is time to take stock of the situation and look at things from your ex's perspective. This means that you need to brush up on the psychology of the opposite sex. The opposite sex behave in a very different way from you after the break up. Likewise different psychological tactics will work on them from the ones that will work on you. Instead of relying on techniques that you believe will make your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend miss you, (i.e. the ones that would work on you), you have to go against this logic sometimes and put yourself in their shoes.

For instance, you might think that by placing yourself in your ex's line of vision will make them realise what they are missing out on. Unfortunately it rarely works like this. When you are always there your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend will never have the opportunity to miss you. You will actually be making the break up a whole lot easier for them in the process. Not only will your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend not have to commit to you, they still have the added bonus of having you around and knowing what you're doing. In essence, they will never fully feed the loss of you in their lives – this is a bad path to go down.

Make your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend miss you – step one

Now is the time to disassociate yourself from your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend completely. You don't have to be rude and ignore them if they try to initiate conversation – that would be counter-productive. Instead you have to remove yourself from any interaction are you currently have with them. This may prove difficult if you work with your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend or are likely to bump into them regularly. Try to come up with solutions we see them as little as possible, then you're less likely to do or say something that you will reflect badly on you.

Make your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend miss you – step two

As well as staying away from your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend physically, you have to avoid them in the virtual world as well. Even though you may feel like updating your Facebook, your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend will know how you're feeling and what you're doing, this is a bad idea. They will know exactly what you're trying to do – get a reaction or attention from them.

Even if you're not directly messaging your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend, they will know that your updates are for their benefit. It will be glaringly obvious to them that you have too much time on your hands and that you're not really over them. You might think that you're being subtle, but your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend will be extra sensitive to what you say and do after the break up. You did not want to risk the danger of making your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend see you as desperate or pathetic – there is no way that they will miss you if this is the case.

Make your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend miss you – step three

This step is an important one because it will remind your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend how much you mean to them and they will start seeing you as attractive again. Remember that you're trying to be someone that your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend will miss here. That means that you have to rediscover who you were before you and your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend got together – this is the person that they fell for and will begin.

To be someone that your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend will miss you have to redeem your self respect. If you don't respect yourself then your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend won't either. It is hard to see your self worth after a break up because you feel rejected. You will need to get your confidence back though and reclaim the person that you were before. This will make your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend sit up and take notice of you again and start to wonder if the breakup was a good idea after all.

Your Next Steps

Now that you understand some of the fundamental steps involved in making your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend miss you, it is time to implement other techniques to make your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend want you. When you know how to use psychological triggers to make your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend react in a certain way, you can gently encourage them to miss you and realise that the break up was a mistake after all.

You also need to know where you really stand by reading the signs Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend still loves you. They may be hiding how they're really feeling, but you can decipher their behaviour to find out the truth. This will save a lot of embarrassment and upset.
Re: I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend by Rossieb: 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello Joan, my ex is dating another girl he seems he loves her i guess. but she broke up with him today, my close friend talked to him so that perhaps we can get back together into a relationship but he told my friend a lot of things Which hurts a lot my ex boyfriend said that he no longer loves me and he doesn’t want me in his life and he hates the day he met me, and all what we had wasn't real, but in the same time he was dating that girl something took place it was when our soccer national team went to the second term we all went to celebrate in the streets so in that time i lost my little brother in the crowd so i started freaking out and crying so my ex boyfriend followed me and helped me to find him and we did after that we walked alone in an empty street and it was 1am and then he kissed me and said that he loves me and never wants to see me cry again, no we never talked and i really miss him i want him back i just need some help please
Re: I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend by joanrivers(f): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
1. Your ex boyfriend needs some space and time to remove all the negative associations from the breakup and start missing you. People have a common misconception that if you don’t contact your ex, they will forget about you. But in reality, if you don’t contact your ex boyfriend, you will give them time to miss you more and they will be wondering all the time why you are not contacting them. Remember all the mistakes in Part #1 of this guide. Every one of them made your ex think of you as a needy person. By not contacting them, you immediately become not needy in their mind.

2. You also need some space and time. You need to get a hold of yourself and gain some perspective. The fact is, you are a mess after the breakup. And you need to calm down and analyze your relationship thoroughly to realize whether or not being with your ex boyfriend is in your best interest. It could be that you are just missing your ex boyfriend. You need to learn to enjoy your life without your ex boyfriend. You need to prove to yourself that you can be happy without your ex boyfriend. You will eventually realize that you DON’T NEED YOUR EX to be happy. Maybe you’ll still WANT them, but there is a big difference between needing something and wanting something.

3. You must become an attractive happy person during this time. You need to take a step back and reevaluate your life. You should make a lot of positive changes in your life. When you meet your ex boyfriend after the no contact period, you want them to be attracted to you. And the best way to do it is to start enjoying life and being an overall happy person. Don’t take this point lightly. This could be the difference between getting your ex boyfriend back or losing them forever.

Contacting Your Ex Boyfriend aka Re-attraction

Remember when your ex boyfriend left you? They thought of you as a needy, clingy and desperate person with little to no self-respect. After not being in contact with you for a while, they must be wondering what the heck happened to you. They will slowly start to forget that image of yours (the needy desperate one) and start remembering the things they liked about you. They will start remembering the things that they found attractive in you.

And that’s when you contact them, you talk to them and then meet them. Just as they lay eyes on you, BOOM. That’s the new and improved you. YOUR version 2.0. They can’t help but wonder what brought so much positive change in you.

For that to happen, you need two things.

1. You should actually bring a positive change in your life and become a confident, happy and attractive person.
2. You should contact your ex and meet them somewhere.

If you have been following this guide till now, then you know how to go about the first point. So, let’s get straight to the second point.
Re: I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend by mabelbrilliant: 12:16am On Aug 04, 2014
Hi Joanrivers, I really need your advice on how to get my ex boyfriend back. I love my ex so much and am sure he also love me when he told me he cant live without me, we share everything together even our account details and password. We had a fight and lost communication, a month later i saw him with another lady of on street kissing and i felt a pain go through my heart. Brad please come to my rescue, am in pains.
Re: I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend by wyankimberly: 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
[b]
Many good love spell casters are out there in the world (Africa, and so on) Yes, love spells really work, whether you are in a situation where you want to bring back your lost lover (lost lover spell), you want to get married to someone in a relationship (marriage spells), to increase love in your relationship (love affection spells) and many other related love spells, you will get help. It does not matter where you are or where your partner is, you don't have to be unhappy of a situation in life you can solve it all: it is all about finding a good love spell caster to change your life status for ever.

Contact Dr. Ikhine email: agbadado@gmail.com or call him on +2347060552255 is a celebrated love spell caster whose works have won his friendship all over the world from the people met him to know more about spells and his wonderful works. For reading worldwide!.

ALL HEART BROKEN PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD, FEEL FREE TO CONSULT HIM FOR INSTANT READING AND REUNION WITH YOUR EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS ONLY

Many good love spell casters are out there in the world (Africa, and so on) Yes, love spells really work, whether you are in a situation where you want to bring back your lost lover (lost lover spell), you want to get married to someone in a relationship (marriage spells), to increase love in your relationship (love affection spells) and many other related love spells, you will get help. It does not matter where you are or where your partner is, you don't have to be unhappy of a situation in life you can solve it all: it is all about finding a good love spell caster to change your life status for ever.

Contact Dr. Ikhine email: agbadado@gmail.com or call him on +2347060552255 is a celebrated love spell caster whose works have won his friendship all over the world from the people met him to know more about spells and his wonderful works. For reading worldwide!.

ALL HEART BROKEN PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD, FEEL FREE TO CONSULT HIM FOR INSTANT READING AND REUNION WITH YOUR EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS ONLY[/b]
Re: I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend by RolandJohnson1: 1:30am On Oct 18, 2014
I am Lydia Fred i lives in united states and i was in a serious relationship with my Ex Guy for 3 good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us. I cry all day, Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to Dr.Azuka, and i contacted him and tell him my problems how i lost my relationship with my lover. at first i thought it was not going to be possible.i was ask to come up with a little requirement information of me and my Ex Guy,so i did what i was ask to do, after 24Hours the spell was cast i was in my office when my Ex Guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me. my ex is now back and he treat me very good. and our relationship is now stronger ask ever before. if you are act there looking for help is time for you to still put your hope on dr. azuka love spell, i promise you that you will be happy with your ex again email him. Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com tell +2348071398555
Re: I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend by aekanem: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2014
You don't need a spell to get your ex-lover back.

There are very simple things you can do to get him or her back easily.

Get the information here https://confidellaventures.smemarkethub.com/products/24997/how-to-get-your-ex-back/

If you need other materials on successful dating, go here https://confidellaventures.smemarkethub.com

Good luck!
Re: I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend by naceytrace: 5:29am On Jan 16, 2015
I am very happy today for what God used (Dr. Ogala) the great spell caster to do in my life. My name is Nacey Trace i had a fight with my husband in the past which led to our breakup. I tried all i could to make her come back to me but he refuse and said it was over between us, one day i came across a testimony on the internet on how (Dr. Ogala)used his spell to reunite two lovers so i decided to contact (Dr. Ogala) via email and he assured me that my husband will come back to me within 12 to 16 hours after he has finish the preparation of the white magic spell.I am very glade today to tell the world that (Dr. Ogala) is truly a man of his word because my husband came back to me and fell on her knees begging me to forgive her and accept her back. Do you have a problem then also contact (Dr. Ogala) today via email: Holyspellcast@yahoo.com or Holyspellcast@hotmail.com or you can call the great Dr four help +2348039456308.

Re: I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend by japhmanuel: 6:13am On Jan 16, 2015
Be honest with him
Re: I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 16, 2015
This story happened a year ago and by now things must have change for good or the other way round.

Here is the thing, ladies like re-assurance, being chased, been hunted and being appreciated all the time. They mean the exact opposite of what they are saying when they are hurt in love.

Do whatever it takes to win back before it's too late.
Re: I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
Y will I want my ex back, we still love eachoda lyk hell but den mehn, babe's gotta move on. U cnt keep dwelling in d past. If u re meant to be u ll find ur way back to eachoda's arms nothing cn stop it, jst let it go and let God!, let things natural come, u ll love again dis time Ard, a more amazing man dan ur ex....my cent

1 Like

Re: I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
Just fúck him.. That' what u want and nothing wrong with that..
Re: I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend by AshleyMartin: 12:06am On Mar 17, 2017
Hello Viewers My Name is Ashley Martin form Texas United State.. i want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to Dr.SABU for bringing back my EX LOVER who left me..My ex Lover was always picking up an argument with me and was always beating me. He started acting strange and funny and left me for no cause for another Girl. I thought all hope was gone. One day as i was browsing searching on the internet for recommend spell caster who will help me to bring my ex lover back home,Finally i met a writing how so many testimony talking about Dr.SABU who restore relationship back,so i email him and he cast the love spell,luckily within 24hours my ex Lover really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me.and begging me to accept him back and we are living happily and our relationship is now very strong, I am the happiest woman on earth today because Dr.SABU has done a wonderful deeds,my Lover now love and respect me.Today we both live together and we are even more in love than how we use to be before he left,contact to help you email: drsabuspelltemple@gmail.com or his whatsapp number+2347057624993 or contact his web/site: https://drsabuspelltemple.wixsite.com/dr-sabu

(1) (Reply)

For The Girls!!!!!! / He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. / How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.