Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,014 members, 7,799,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits (84421 Views)

Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? / Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate / Have You Had Severe Side Effects From Camoquin (pfizer)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by TRADELYN: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
elbedso: Hmmm so many different views and opinions. I think what it boils down to is that we'd probably most always do whichever one makes us feel better / cleaner/ safer/healthier etc
As for me, summer eve does it wink
Thanks for sharing!
Please what's the price as per the quantity;where do you buy yours?
Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Nitta08(f): 12:58am On Dec 14, 2015
Nice thread I must confess.
I actually just started using intimate wash. Visited a friend and saw it in her bathroom, didn't know what it was till she told me and I had to read the contents. I used it and felt..... WOW!!!
So I decided to get mine cos I was told that soap is not good for the V area, just water and I must say; water doesn't do it for me.
I bought Beauty formulas feminine intimate wash-gentle. It's PH balanced, really mild, no irritations. You'll have no choice than to feel fresh all through and it's actually used daily.

1 Like

Re: Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
You are saying rubbish. Can those bacteria be found in an healthy vagina?
Dannylux:

Micro organisms or parasites are organ specific. This simply means that they parasitize a particular part of the body. Like the Bacteria E. Coli is innocuous as a flora found in the mouth but when placed on the skin or when the biochemicals keeping its parasitic nature at bay is altered, it causes plaques of the teeth. Just like schistosoma spp parasitize on the kidney but are non-parasitic when restricted to parts unfavourable to its mode of operation. Hope you're cleared?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.