Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Blackberry Announces "Classic" And "Passport" Phones Due For Release - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Announces "Classic" And "Passport" Phones Due For Release (3656 Views)

Blackberry Announces Virtual Assistant To Take On Siri And Cortana / Blackberry Announces BBM For Iphone & Android Available Today / Blackberry Announces BBM Coming To Ios And Android Later This Summer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Announces "Classic" And "Passport" Phones Due For Release by princechrming(m): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
BlackBerry CEO John Chen on June 19 2014 officially showed off these two devices. Their release date is November 2014.

Here are specifications for the Classic:

-3.5" Super AMOLED display with 720x720 resolution
-Dual core Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro with 1.7GHz
-10 MP camera, 4 MP secondary camera with full video HD recording
-3000 mAh Battery

With these specifications you can say these devices will be super fast and boasts of a battery to last you as long as possible.

And unlike the Blackberry Q10, the blackberry Classic comes with the trademark Blackberry trackpad and menu key.

4 Likes

Re: Blackberry Announces "Classic" And "Passport" Phones Due For Release by cyberlord: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
WOW! I am in love with the classic already!

Upgrading to it for sure!
Re: Blackberry Announces "Classic" And "Passport" Phones Due For Release by muaa(f): 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
Can't wait oooo
Re: Blackberry Announces "Classic" And "Passport" Phones Due For Release by lacasa: 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
Will it be BIS compliant?

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Announces "Classic" And "Passport" Phones Due For Release by justi4jesu(f): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2014
The bb classic looks more like a refined Bold 5 9900 to me.

If you need a very neat dubai used Black Q10 with SOUL BASS Headset FOR #39,500

Click on my Pre-order link..

https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/pre-order-goods-dubai-via-souq/3
Re: Blackberry Announces "Classic" And "Passport" Phones Due For Release by Chimarto: 9:20am On Jul 01, 2014
[quote author=justi4jesu][b]The bb classic looks more like a refined Bold 5 9900 to me.

If you need a very neat dubai used Black Q10 with SOUL BASS Headset FOR #39,500

My Birthday is coming up give me that one as my birthday gift please
Re: Blackberry Announces "Classic" And "Passport" Phones Due For Release by lanre316: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2014
lacasa: Will it be BIS compliant?

That's a very good question, because without BIS, any Blackberry phone is practically useless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tweak: Steps On How To Get The Latest 150MB On Mtn For All Devices / I Got My Samsung S5 3wks Ago, The Phone Is Far *BELOW*My Expectation / Infinix Zero 2 X509 Now Available & Priced In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.