Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,887 members, 7,798,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Starters And Deserts For Nigerian Meals, Suggestions. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Starters And Deserts For Nigerian Meals, Suggestions. (7765 Views)

How To Portion Nigerian Meals For Weight Loss. / Healthy, Low-calorie Substitutes For Common Nigerian Meals / Deserts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starters And Deserts For Nigerian Meals, Suggestions. by iukpe: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2008
I wonder if there are prefered starters or deserts of Nigerian origin for our meals.
Everytime you order a Nigerian meal in a Hotel or restaurant, what you ask is all you get.

What kind of starters and deserts can we have for instance with a Dry Fish, Vegetable soup and pounded yam?
Ekpang Nkukwo of Akwa Ibom/ Cross River origin. etc
Re: Starters And Deserts For Nigerian Meals, Suggestions. by speak2me: 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2011
undecided
Re: Starters And Deserts For Nigerian Meals, Suggestions. by sikayolola: 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2013
Good day all;am new here. Can anyone please forward the maggie e book to me.Am sorry to disrupt the flow of the topic at hand.
thanx
Re: Starters And Deserts For Nigerian Meals, Suggestions. by babythug(f): 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
Pepper soups (the various brands) are good Nigerian Meal starters.

Fruits can be used as desserts. I believe fruits have a universal origin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starters And Deserts For Nigerian Meals, Suggestions. by ThaRealNyke: 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
*OAT MEAL WHEAT FLOUR*
*Gluten free*
40K = 25KG Bags
NEWLY SHIPPED-IN ARRIVAL IN STORE

*Call/Text/WhatsApp: +23408069829826 Martins Chima*

It's versatility is amazing: It mixes easily with smoothies, it can easily be added to baked foods like muffins, cookies, cakes, brownies, pancakes, biscuits, bread, porridge, and also for servings with soup as swallow, and much more.
It is an excellent source of dietary fiber and it is higher in protein and healthy fats, and lower in carbohydrates than most other whole grains.
It's taste, aroma, white and brown color is perfect. The best healthy and affordable meal you can get.

Produced by Morning Foods Limited, Crewe, CW2, United Kingdom, an Independent British Company.

25kg Bag = Affordable @ 40K

Call/Text/WhatsApp: +2348069829826 Martins Chima

*OAT MEAL WHEAT FLOUR*

(1) (Reply)

Do You Use Spices? See This!! / 5 Costly Mistakes You Make While Making PUFF PUFF (no 3 Is The Deadliest) / Have You Prepared Pap With Wheat Flour Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.