Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) (88569 Views)

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
So.....? How did it shook NW or change the crappy movies NW produces?
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by Ariyke: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
Odilafta: Am I the only one that saw that name on the 6th list?
grin grin grin grin
I MEAN A man ACTUALLY ANSWERS ''GORILLA''

chai and e fit be say na Okoro or Okon naim be him real name o grin
lol its actually Goriola
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by dominique(f): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
Odilafta: Am I the only one that saw that name on the 6th list?
grin grin grin grin
I MEAN A man ACTUALLY ANSWERS ''GORILLA''

chai and e fit be say na Okoro or Okon naim be him real name o grin

His name is actually GORIOLA. op spelt it wrong... twice.
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by funmi2013(f): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
Imagine look at fred amata divorce two time, na wa oooo sadImagine look at fred amata divorce two time, na wa oooo
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by 9jaforlife: 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
No 6 is GORIOLA, not Gorilla! Op, you wouldn't like it if someone messed up your name like that undecided
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
9jaforlife: No 6 is GORIOLA, not Gorilla! Op, you wouldn't like it if someone messed up your name like that undecided

I have fixed it, thanks 4 d correction

1 Like

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
dominique:

His name is actually GORIOLA. op spelt t wrong... twice.

fixed, thanks
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by hugelyendowed: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
9jaforlife: No 6 is GORIOLA, not Gorilla! Op, you wouldn't like it if someone messed up your name like that undecided

and what's d difference BTW Gorilla and Goriola ?

2 Likes

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by hayorbaami: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
I still feel bad about doris' break up till date...I wonder what really went wrong. Ucheobodo's ex is embarassed lipsrsealed...while juliet's ex is so cute kiss

marriage no be by force, he who wears the shoe knows where it hurts...I wont judge them
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
hayorbaami: I still feel bad about doris' break up till date...I wonder what really went wrong. Ucheobodo's ex is embarassed lipsrsealed...while juliet's ex is so cute kiss

marriage no be by force, he who wears the shoe knows where it hurts...I wont judge them

yes o , no b by force o
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by maxism2: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
that of segun and Ann njemanze pained me then

and recently that of mbong amata

1 Like

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 7:06am On Jul 02, 2014
hayorbaami: I still feel bad about doris' break up till date...I wonder what really went wrong. Ucheobodo's ex is embarassed lipsrsealed...while juliet's ex is so cute kiss

lol
Juliet's ex so cute? that's why women didn't allow him concentrate on his equally beautiful wife?

lol
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by adaobi: 7:49am On Jul 02, 2014
Techwriter: What can I say "All that glitter is not gold" It has been said that in Hollywood a marriage is successful if it outlasts milk. Unfortunately Nollywood while copying Hollywood copied everytn bad as well. My advice to young ladies: Look before you leap, all that glitters is not gold, don't marry for fame or public acceptance. It is better the world criticizes your choice like Peter and Lola and you remain together for live than that the whole media hypes, people clap and it ends in a year. That's my little advice sha

My dear it doesn't work that way. Am no celebrity but I was once married 4 3 months. I was in chains thruout d duration of the so-called. I just thank God 4 giving me d grace and COURAGE to quit. He met me as an Abuja based journalist humbly doing well, made me quit my job, told me he was going to Lagos Biz school to study a course meant for senior managers in blue chip companies. As for me, I was to stay in Calabar selling kerosene and sending him money for his upkeep. That was when I realised madness get levels. I ran for my life. Somethings are not just worth it. The emotional torture I went thru in his hands was enough to last me ten lifetimes.

5 Likes

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 02, 2014
Absolutely speechless!!

Life must surely go on.....
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2014
adaobi:

My dear it doesn't work that way. Am no celebrity but I was once married 4 3 months. I was in chains thruout d duration of the so-called. I just thank God 4 giving me d grace and COURAGE to quit. He met me as an Abuja based journalist humbly doing well, made me quit my job, told me he was going to Lagos Biz school to study a course meant for senior managers in blue chip companies. As for me, I was to stay in Calabar selling kerosene and sending him money for his upkeep. That was when I realised madness get levels. I ran for my life. Somethings are not just worth it. The emotional torture I went thru in his hands was enough to last me ten lifetimes.

that's y I said its not limited to celebrities alone. it happens every where.

some just have to run for their dear lives like monalisa, ayo adesanya and chika due to physical beating and abuse
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by daveP(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2014
Lala hw far?

1 Like

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hmm....
Marriage and break ups here and there undecided
I jump and pass embarassed
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by ksusi: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
YOU TRY WELL
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by NewsINigeria(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
Na dem sbi oOo
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
All these Nolly Babes come fat like Potatoes..
SMH..
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by Joshuadon: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
SPEECHLESS

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by NewsINigeria(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
Na dem sabi

Photo: Samuel Eto’o shows off his family as they head to holiday destination >>>> http://www..com/samuel-etoo-shows-off-his-family/
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by Inkredible(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
*singing* dorobucci!
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by rezzy: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
Some of the spouse really wor-wor sha
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
bebe2: lorddddddd help us,

so all this pple don divorce??

na wa o
Serious wa o
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by pendusky(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
now am afraid by going Into acting coz I don't want to divorce my gf! chei
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
Celebrity marriages do crash. Non celebrity marriages do crash, also. The former is more pronounced coz they are in the limelight. Wtf are u sayin. Its not as if divorce is meant for celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
So what?
Their news was know cos they are celebrities.
There are lots of failed marriages in the society.
Last Bullet
As for Solomon Akiyesi, that guy wey get big head like plasma TV.
Na to only act like boss, Pastor, devil, richman he sabi. He's one of those Nollywood stars wey no get money but you ll think they are rich. He get body like richman but drained bank account. Looking at him, you ll think he's a senator.
The guy no get shame.
Linda, his ex-wife disorganized his new wedding. That Linda gave the new wife a beating of her life.
Abeg, make I run komot before people start thinking I m an Amebo!

2 Likes

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
okirewaju: Hmnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by manny4life(m): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
Most marriages of the our time is prone to divorce, men and women no longer marry "for better or for worse", "rich or poor", "good health and in sickness", the core values upon which marriage is formed is eroding. So it comes as no shocking surprise at the alarming rate of divorces. Btw, if you're gonna divorce two years later, why get married at all?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage / Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) / Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.