Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! (16522 Views)

Super Eagles Team Arrives Kaduna (photos) / Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by pjosh1(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mikel is finished!!!

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Richhard(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hmm nice
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Toyolad(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
lawyer: @poster

These insults are not necessary. Yes All Nigerians are disappointed in the way and manner they lost but you don't have to insult Yobo's body parts and bring his wife into these Insults too. Thats just childish and Immature. There are better ways to criticize the Teams performance than to take it personally. Despite the Vitriol you just poured on Yobo, i think he played very well and the Own goal was a result of his collision with Enyeama. And if you are to praise Osaze the the highest heavens, why did you forget to add that it was osaze that unnecessary gave the ball away that led to a corner kick? Please stop abusing people personally and bring their families into it because you are angry. How would you feel if you were the one playing for Nigeria and everyone begins to insult your lips, abuse your wife for no just cause and curse your mom because you didn't play well in one match. Criticize constructively and not personally!
a million likes for u bro....he's jst anoda football illiterate who claims to be 'mr know it all'
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
I cant stop laughing at †ђξ
Analysis
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
phemmisky:

how dare u say such, he's entitled to his opinion, u can say yours too, and stop hating pls, it's u that is talking gibberish

You Set Of Animals Are Taking This 'i Am Entitled To My Opinion' Too Far. Please, That Doesn't Mean You Should Start Voicing Rubbish.
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Davo93(m): 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
Okuda:

Eh.. analysis toh bahd. But he took iy from a more humorous angle..man are you sure you had a good childhood? Otherwise you would catch all the poster said..especiallt the part where emenike is zeus' son.
nawa for here today o, second tackle on me. Nice one tho. The OP doesn't need all those insults on players and their families to be humorous as you called it. The issue here is that many of us are bad fans. We want our team to play beyond what they've got even when we understand their limit. Common, let us be realistic with ourselves and stop been hypocritical, Yobo wasn't that bad today as the OP painted him.
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Chrylich(m): 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nigerians can criticize!! chai!!

the only thing SE didn't do right today was not keeping up till the end.. 70+ mins, they already got tired n they showed it..

n as for dose wey dey do follow follow dey blame mikel, i pity all of una.. ah no think say una even dey watch ball at all xef.. that guy isn't as bad as most portray him to be. na only m mistake una dey note
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Tundecool(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
We Lost The Match
But
We Won The Game.
Up Super Eagles....
We're Better Than Them.
*sobs*
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Okuda(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
Davo93: nawa for here today o, second tackle on me. Nice one tho. The OP doesn't need all those insults on players and their families to be humorous as you called it. The issue here is that many of us are bad fans. We want our team to play beyond what they've got even when we understand their limit. Common, let us be realistic with ourselves and stop been hypocritical, Yobo wasn't that bad today as the OP painted him.

Yea he wasnt but mistakes happen..thats football. So is life...anyway, be happy with this

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by bonechamberlain(m): 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mikel should be sent on exile to kwara united ... So he can learn how to play modern football..
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by iamdsam: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
Guykhena: Why the hate on Yobo? It wasn't really his fault,,,,,,,....
He is just a confused human being that's all....
Do you wanna know the fault? It's from the NFF and their corrupt chairman and officials who refused to pay the players their bonus.
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by kheart(m): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
givin mikel no 10 jersy is an insult to all no 10 mtchewwww, dat guy no deserve to be in dat team.

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by breakeven: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
our boys,sorry men tried their best.you can see the determination to win in their faces.unfortunately you cannot give what you do not have.They made me proud though, because they gave their best.let us come back home and face the truth we have all being running from.our team to brazil you will all agree with me are already old. Infact non of them is less than 30 years old. The solution for us now is to make the last crop of under 17 the bulk of the super eagles team. let us stop age cheating to develop our football.

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Guykhena(m): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
iamdsam: Do you wanna know the fault? It's from the NFF and their corrupt chairman and officials who refused to pay the players their bonus.
Then that only shows the Super Eagles were in it just for money and themselves not for the country....

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Kslib(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hahahaha!!

You know the problem with some of you----- you bring your personal issues online and try to blow off steam on others.

Like seriously, anyone with a working brain will know that the analysis was all for fun . An observation with a little touch of humor coupled with a very huge exaggeration on my part which i made so obvious just in-case some up-tight Nigerians will want to attack as usual .

Too bad i'm too busy re-watching the replay of the match just to see if Joseph Yobo made eye contact with Valbuena so that he could pass the ball to him(yobo) which he didnt dissapoint by scoring ELSE i would have dignified each and every one of those rants with a reply.

See as some carry mata for head as if say na dem like eagles pass me...

If the analysis pain you, carry me go court.. tongue ###ntoi###

2 Likes

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Memphis357(m): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mikel is the WORST player in this tournament.......
I stand to be corrected!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by obayaya(m): 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
And this rubbish made front page?

Seun we know you're trying to recover users and traffic you lost during the 'rapture'. But please for the sake of everything you hold sacred, stop sending rubbish to the FP.

Mtcheeew
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2014

These insults are not necessary. Yes All Nigerians are disappointed in the way and manner they lost but you don't have to insult Yobo's body parts and bring his wife into these Insults too. Thats just childish and Immature. There are better ways to criticize the Teams performance than to take it personally. Despite the Vitriol you just poured on Yobo, i think he played very well and the Own goal was a result of his collision with Enyeama. And if you are to praise Osaze the the highest heavens, why did you forget to add that it was osaze that unnecessary gave the ball away that led to a corner kick? Please stop abusing people personally and bring their families into it because you are angry. How would you feel if you were the one playing for Nigeria and everyone begins to insult your lips, abuse your wife for no just cause and curse your mom because you didn't play well in one match. Criticize constructively and not personally!
. Lolzzz, I bet you traded your sense of humour for a plate of kuli kuli...

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by mistyebby(f): 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sily post!
Kslib: Enyeama: Nigeria's Pride. Too bad that after serving his fatherland like a true hero, he might probabaly not enjoy his money end up paying john obi mikel his own share of the 12million if he promises to stop giving him back passes. Considering Mikel's reputation in slowing games down, i think its a fair investement.

Omeruo:: The young lad tried his best. Not everyone can defend the goal post against the opposition and a determined joseph yobo

Oshaniwa: Some wasteful crosses here and there but they were worth it cos he knew giving the to Mikel who will give it back to Enyeama and Enyeama gives it back to him(Oshaniwa) is "Recycling" and the pitch is not the best place to teach Chemistry..

Onazi: The engine of the team. He worked tirelessy like what the hausas call "jackey" but at the end, his efforts kept being thwarted by mikel--- the expired and weak "engine oil" that should have been thrown away long long ago..

Gabriel Reuben: He showed that he's a great harry potter fan by being invincible on the pitch. The only difference was----- he wore a green "cloak" rather than the black used in harry potter.

Victor Moses: He tried his best to stamp his authority in the game but i guess the emotional trauma caused by being on the Liverpool bench longer than Gadaaffi ruled Libya, is still haunting him. The good news is, with his performance so far, he wont be sitting on the bench anylonger. He might just find himself in the stands..

Mikel: I dont even know where to start from. Is it the countless number of times he cluelessly gave the ball away and almost cost us a goal. Or is it that time he tried to score enyeama to get back at Nigerians who think he cant score goals. I dont even want to mention how many times i caught him bouncing on the pitch like a pregnant snail even when we were under attack. I pity any club wey go buy mikel for even half bottle of pepsi wey person don drink remain..

Yobo: I dont know which i find more annoying about this guy. Is it His 1821 ancestral style of play or his kpomo lips that he licks 2---4---7? His movement on the field of play says alot about what you'll get when you trap my grandfather's spirit in a twelve year old! Yobo is weak, tired and expired.. His wife is not even as hot as Shakira yet his waist is good as dead. You need to see the way this guy turns on the pitch . Even Chelsea's Ivanovic with an asss as huge our national budget still moves switftly. What is Yobo's excuse? His lips? If yes, than how come Demba moves without issues? . Anyway, he ended his outing for Nigeria with a well executed finish. 100 caps and a goal at stoppage time. What other way is there to end a career.. Way to go bro.

Efe Ambrose: Lemme not dwell on his K-leg. Am i the only one who thinks efe might have at some point suffered from stroke? I mean, the way he places those hands of his, that must be someone recovering from it. On the brighter side, it might be a blessing in disguise that we went home now cos the last thing we'll want is to see someone's dad stretching and twiching on the pitch after receiving some good dazzling from Thomas muller.
Bottomline------- Dada, k-leg and stroke do not blend well.

Ahmed Musa: Asides being nothing but just a silent observer on the pitch for most of the game, he also threw Jibes at mathew valbuena's height with those dwarf corner kicks of his ---times without number.

Osaze: Tried his best and looked like the only player who wanted to play in the quaterfinals but got tired at the end and gave france a corner kick just to let Nigerians know that the first goal wasnt Enyema's fault. And he was right---- even if Pogba didnt score that goal, Yobo would have still headed it in.

Emenike: This guy looks like what you'll get when Zeus(the god of thunder) masturbates and the fluid finds its way into a woman. The above is a big advantage if you add it to his goal scoring ability which went AWOL immediately the world cup started.. We appreciate Emenike and all he's done for this team including trying to put the death of france's goalie on Nigeria with that wicked shot but i believe its time. Its time to go do what he was really meant for.. The Avengers need him more than the eagles do. Just imagine what it'll be like for captain America to have Hulk, Thor and Emenike as back up!

Stephen Keshi:: He slept for most part of the game and Daniel Amokachi had to wake him when his investment "joseph yobo" made the whole of france proud..
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by ACM10: 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
i guess the emotional trauma caused by being on the Liverpool bench longer than Gadaaffi ruled Libya, is still haunting him.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by best4momoh(m): 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mikel most annoying, terrible performance. I got confused whether mikel was fasting or not.no pass,no tackle, nothing nothing. Pls mikel should quit.all other players tried except mikel

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2014

Word!!!
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
Herodion:

This Is What Most Nigerians Are Good At. You Unknown Individual From An Unknown Town Or Village. You Come Online And Talk Rubbish, Portraying Yourself As Expert. Keep You Useless Opinion.
. Well, some pple have a swines' sense of humour.... D 0p is not the cause of all ur family problems

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Sagamite(m): 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
Kslib: Enyeama: Nigeria's Pride. Too bad that after serving his fatherland like a true hero, he might probabaly not enjoy his money end up paying john obi mikel his own share of the 12million if he promises to stop giving him back passes. Considering Mikel's reputation in slowing games down, i think its a fair investement.

Omeruo:: The young lad tried his best. Not everyone can defend the goal post against the opposition and a determined joseph yobo

Oshaniwa: Some wasteful crosses here and there but they were worth it cos he knew giving the to Mikel who will give it back to Enyeama and Enyeama gives it back to him(Oshaniwa) is "Recycling" and the pitch is not the best place to teach Chemistry..

Onazi: The engine of the team. He worked tirelessy like what the hausas call "jackey" but at the end, his efforts kept being thwarted by mikel--- the expired and weak "engine oil" that should have been thrown away long long ago..

Gabriel Reuben: He showed that he's a great harry potter fan by being invincible on the pitch. The only difference was----- he wore a green "cloak" rather than the black used in harry potter.

Victor Moses: He tried his best to stamp his authority in the game but i guess the emotional trauma caused by being on the Liverpool bench longer than Gadaaffi ruled Libya, is still haunting him. The good news is, with his performance so far, he wont be sitting on the bench anylonger. He might just find himself in the stands..

Mikel: I dont even know where to start from. Is it the countless number of times he cluelessly gave the ball away and almost cost us a goal. Or is it that time he tried to score enyeama to get back at Nigerians who think he cant score goals. I dont even want to mention how many times i caught him bouncing on the pitch like a pregnant snail even when we were under attack. I pity any club wey go buy mikel for even half bottle of pepsi wey person don drink remain..

Yobo: I dont know which i find more annoying about this guy. Is it His 1821 ancestral style of play or his kpomo lips that he licks 2---4---7? His movement on the field of play says alot about what you'll get when you trap my grandfather's spirit in a twelve year old! Yobo is weak, tired and expired.. His wife is not even as hot as Shakira yet his waist is good as dead. You need to see the way this guy turns on the pitch . Even Chelsea's Ivanovic with an asss as huge our national budget still moves switftly. What is Yobo's excuse? His lips? If yes, than how come Demba moves without issues? . Anyway, he ended his outing for Nigeria with a well executed finish. 100 caps and a goal at stoppage time. What other way is there to end a career.. Way to go bro.

Efe Ambrose: Lemme not dwell on his K-leg. Am i the only one who thinks efe might have at some point suffered from stroke? I mean, the way he places those hands of his, that must be someone recovering from it. On the brighter side, it might be a blessing in disguise that we went home now cos the last thing we'll want is to see someone's dad stretching and twiching on the pitch after receiving some good dazzling from Thomas muller.
Bottomline------- Dada, k-leg and stroke do not blend well.

Ahmed Musa: Asides being nothing but just a silent observer on the pitch for most of the game, he also threw Jibes at mathew valbuena's height with those dwarf corner kicks of his ---times without number.

Osaze: Tried his best and looked like the only player who wanted to play in the quaterfinals but got tired at the end and gave france a corner kick just to let Nigerians know that the first goal wasnt Enyema's fault. And he was right---- even if Pogba didnt score that goal, Yobo would have still headed it in.

Emenike: This guy looks like what you'll get when Zeus(the god of thunder) masturbates and the fluid finds its way into a woman. The above is a big advantage if you add it to his goal scoring ability which went AWOL immediately the world cup started.. We appreciate Emenike and all he's done for this team including trying to put the death of france's goalie on Nigeria with that wicked shot but i believe its time. Its time to go do what he was really meant for.. The Avengers need him more than the eagles do. Just imagine what it'll be like for captain America to have Hulk, Thor and Emenike as back up!

Stephen Keshi:: He slept for most part of the game and Daniel Amokachi had to wake him when his investment "joseph yobo" made the whole of france proud..

What a silly and useless analysis.

Yobo has performed very well in all the matches he played in the WC.

All the reetarded, emotional football analysts need to shut up.

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by eluquenson(m): 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
Simple & logical truth but @op you really add swagger to your definitions & its quite cool. Super chickens
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
"His wife is not even as sexy as Shakira yest his waist is good as dead"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Op were u Adaeze's ex or you toast her she no gree for you?

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by ReLaTE(m): 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2014

dnt take every humour personal, are u a woman? we need those humour to cheer up and forget about our exit in the WC.

2 Likes

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by macklef(m): 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hehehe. Nice one Op, you need a good sense of humour to see this like a well constructed joke and not something u should regard as an insult.
Its what the comedians do, tho offensive, but just for laughs.

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Tingles(m): 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
If you didn't find this funny, you need help. Rotflmao.

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by DakANGEL(f): 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
Very funny, likes it,,, Bt why do some people critize the op, I think this is humour and nice one too.

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2014
Kslib:
Lwkmd!
I was expecting something that's constructive & not this piece.
Forget the humour, you failed to analyse like a real analyst.
I won't blame you, I ll blame the yeye mod that didn't overlook your failed comic thread.
Jarus or Safarigirl can never write this kinda s hit!
Last Bullet
Some mods worst pass Yobo.
Smh!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'Tigress Defeats Mali To Become 2021 Women's Afrobasket Champions / SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June / Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.