Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 (296380 Views)

Best 10 Canadian Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Nigerian Dating Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 by adelgazar230: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2018
Find me here - Ver Blog Adelgazar
Re: Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 by marekkolago: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
Check this great list - Visitar Blog Adelgazar aquí >>
Re: Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 by eumouomo: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
Why don't you check it as well - secondo e uomo ?
Re: Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 by janluka17: 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
Re: Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 by pillenpront: 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
Got some for you here - Informationen von pillenpotenz
Re: Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 by heroboy5: 2:41am On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 by aniamanczewska: 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
It's a good idea to read - XtraZex
Re: Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 by LetsPal: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2019
Do you want to have friends all around the world I reccomend this site www.letspal.com
Re: Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 by koikoigrace: 9:03am On Jan 11, 2019
you can find penpals and darling in this website

https://www.letspal.com

1 Like

Re: Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
ladies in awka in need of service,,, 0811 038 1830
Re: Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 by westk: 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
Try this great Nigerian Dating Site

Link: https://www.nigerianchristiansingles.com

With lots of Nigerian single ladies
Re: Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 by nlPoster: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 by Jehnny01: 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
No sex friendship
Matured lady
Must be in Abuja
Fun
Reasonable
Matured
Let's connect at jehnny01joy@gmail.com
Re: Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 by miracle139: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
Attention: 3 reasons why being single is extremely dangerous and below is a WhatsApp link where I'm adding single men and women who are interested in finding true love and building a family.

The Number one reason why being single is dangerous is because

1. There is no one to listen to you:

Painful right, yes I know for fact that not having anyone to pour your heart to, even when you see all your friends with their own life partner, happy and all mushy

There's always no one to lean on, no one to confide in.
always alone with your thoughts.

Your ideas are for your imaginations alone, you tend to be bored often, always left out amidst married friends cause you'll seem odd.

And you seriously think God has forsaken you, No he hasn't and i might be the Angel he sent to you because I just created another Free fast growing WhatsApp group strictly for working class

That could help you find a life partner, which i would give you a link to join but before i do so i want you to read the second reason why being single is dangerous

2. There's always no one to check on you:

Extremely Dangerous, lonely people always feel the whole world is against them

In a lonely state, you're without help.
No one to cry to for help. No one to share your deepest pain with.
Your life attaches boredom, you look odd to the outside world cause you'll seem a no love kinda person.

Your lifestyle changes, no one to correct your dress sense, your judgement of things reduces

Which leads to the next thing I'm about to talk about, which Is

3. Depression:

This is dangerous and I don't even pray this for my enemy

You grow more depressed being alone than when you've got a partner.

If you think I'm lying latest research by WHO shows that most single people are more depressed that people in a relationship

There's enough time on your part to think more about irrelevant things, which leads to depression and the most dangerous

thing is that depression leads to suicidal thoughts

It weighs you down and makes you feel less of who you are

I pray none of this happens to you

but I don't only pray i want to show you a pathway to find a life partner and be happy to

And i have created a powerful group where you too can find a life partner

But there is a certain criteria you must meet because i'm only adding serious and ready people to the group

So if you truly want to give love a chance and you don't want to hurt yourself while being single

Below is my official WhatsApp link send me a message, I can't wait to help you and add you to the group

http:///2348154105720
Re: Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 by notoyoun: 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Meeting single baltic ladies has never been so easy as it is with the advent of the Internet and we are so blessed to live in this wonderful time of technology! If you want to learn more about baltic dating culture and how to meet and date this singles, then go to https://mailorderbridesadvisor.com/baltic-brides/ and let your love story being!
Re: Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 by davidbackham: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Cool selection of sites. But I want to recommend you a site that we have developed an even better site where you can even buy a wife - https://cherylhearts.net/best-european-dating-sites/. There are a lot of women looking for men. Come in and buy yourself a wife
Re: Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 by hostes: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
I consider the main thing when you think of dating a Russian girl https://datehookup.dating/Singles-AK-Juneau.htm, you have to decide whether you are greedy about money or not. When we started planning the wedding, she said that I should pay for it, because it is always like this in Russia. And if I pay, she will feel that I am a real man, that I can be her husband. But this is not a tradition, it is selfishness.
Re: Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 by Xenisha: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Online dating and dating apps are some of the most popular ways to meet a new partner. I think that dating sites are quite a suitable service for single guys and girls who want to relax together
Re: Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 by lawrencewalton9: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2022
If you are searching for a bride from another country, you may want to consider a cuban brides. Cuban women are very family-oriented and would love to settle down with a decent man. Their dreams include serious relationships and raising children with a loving man. However, you must understand that they are also seeking a simple, happy life. Fortunately, online dating services have made it possible for hundreds of Cuban women to find the happiness they deserve.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date / Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.