Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,799,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Hull City - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Hull City (2358 Views)

Hull City Vs Arsenal: FA Cup (0 - 4) On 8th March 2016 / Hull City Vs Arsenal (1 - 3) On 4th May 2015 / Arsenal Vs Hull City (2 - 2) On 18th October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hull City by A40(m): 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2008
DavidDylan:

Do you think Hull will beat Arsenal at their home?
Totenham is a crap team, they could lose to Cardiff City at this rate.

Hull city is as effective as Bolton once was, its a matter of time before they are eventually found out. You can only ride the wave of adrenalin for so long. The presence of 2-3 quality players can't hide the fact that the rest of the team are made up of very average players.

We all thot Reading players were the "it" 2 seasons ago.
No we would definitely beat Hull in the reverse fixture but seriously Reading and Wigan where not this good their fixtures against Chelsea and Utd would show to me if these guys are for real or not if they pass that test then the rest of the league had better watch out ooh
Re: Hull City by MrCrackles(m): 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2008
Thier bubble would soon burst

And who knows, they might find thier self in the relegation quagmire come christmas
Re: Hull City by A40(m): 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2008
MrCrackles:

their bubble would soon burst

And who knows, they might find their self in the relegation quagmire come christmas
I am sorry to burst your bubble but they are on 20 points after 9 games there is absolutely no chance these guys would be fighting for relegation this season not to talk of by christmas
Re: Hull City by MrCrackles(m): 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2008
A-40:

I am sorry to burst your bubble but they are on 20 points after 9 games there is absolutely no chance these guys would be fighting for relegation this season not to talk of by christmas

nah dont get carried away

it only takes a game to knock the bloody confidence out of a high flying side

i am an arsenal fan and i remember we were unstoppable two seasons ago until United popped our cherry, then we went on a downward spiral!

anything can happen, 20points dont gaurantee safety, let us see if they would be consistent right thru
Re: Hull City by DavidDylan(m): 12:44am On Oct 26, 2008
A-40:

No we would definitely beat Hull in the reverse fixture but seriously Reading and Wigan where not this good their fixtures against Chelsea and Utd would show to me if these guys are for real or not if they pass that test then the rest of the league had better watch out ooh

Hull isnt good either. When Geovanni gets injured the rest of the team will be exposed for the average plodders they are. You wont believe what adrenalin can do for a team especially against an opponent that vastly underates you.

Arsenal shld have put 4 past Hull in our last game but we virtually assumed we could just stroll to victory and paid the price.
Re: Hull City by A40(m): 3:23am On Oct 26, 2008
Lets wait till then i think for now though its only right we let them enjoy their ride
Re: Hull City by MrCrackles(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2008
DavidDylan:

Hull isnt good either. When Geovanni gets injured the rest of the team will be exposed for the average plodders they are. You wont believe what adrenalin can do for a team especially against an opponent that vastly underates you.

Arsenal shld have put 4 past Hull in our last game but we virtually assumed we could just stroll to victory and paid the price.

agree with this

Arsenal were timid in thier approach and over-confidence wrecked us, we could have easily won the game to be honest

if we had beaten Hull City, i am sure they would have gone on a win-less streak

goodluck to them but i doubt the easy ride would continue to the end of the season, only one loss and that is it!!
Re: Hull City by chessguru(m): 12:38am On Oct 27, 2008
@post
HULL CITY HAS DONE IT AGAIN, ANOTHER AWAY WIN IN THE BAG!! The best thing is i enjoy the way this new premiership side has been faring so far, and i am not interested in any bodys predictions of their downfall, i limit my self to what result i see so far, and i love HULL for that, !!
Re: Hull City by manmustwac(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2008
DavidDylan:

Hull City are a good well organised team with good team spirit and togetherness. You guys were unlucky not to get a draw against them. IDon't be surprised if they get at least a draw against Chelsea.
Re: Hull City by nyabinghi(m): 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2008
Only United know how to rip such teams apart. Ask Wigan and Ipswich town. I pray hull get at least a draw against chelsea, arsenal will soon run out of luck.
Re: Hull City by chidichris(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2008
they have really done well for themselves.
i suggest chelsea shld go out there and fight them with iron hands and put them into their place.
the problems of such teams will start from january window when richer and bigger clubs will raid them of quality player so the coach has from now till january to take a position before the raiding starts.
Re: Hull City by dominique(f): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2008
i'm so feelin this team that i have (almost) completely forgiven them for defeatin us. so they're down to fifth, not bad for a newly promoted team, makes you wonder what is happening with stoke and west brom who actually qualified on merit. if they continue at this rate, there could be a uefa cup spot for grabs, that will be a major achievement.
Re: Hull City by slimghost(m): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2008
a million thanks to Chelshite for showing us how to whip stubborn Hull. we will definitely continue 4rm where they stopped on saturday. RIP Hull city
Re: Hull City by switch47(m): 7:57am On Dec 15, 2008
@ post

WHERE ARE ALL THOSE SAYING ALL CITY WILL SOON HAVE A FREE FALL------ Hull city has shown they are no fluke or push overs-------drawing their last game in anfield with two goals!!, hull has come to stay------N FLUKE!!
Re: Hull City by switch47(m): 9:30am On Feb 03, 2009
THE HULL CITY TIGERS ARE TAKING THE BATTLE TO ALREADY WEAK CHELSEA. THEY ARE AWARE THAT ANY TEAM CAN BEAT CHELSEA NOW AND THE TIGERS WILL SURELY GET AT LEAST A POINT OUT OF CHELSEA IF NOT A WIN!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! / West Ham Vs Chelsea On Saturday [1 - 3] On 11th September 2010 / Arsenal's Theo Walcot The Fastest Player In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.