Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You (59340 Views)

When Your Nanny/househelp Suddenly Becomes An Ally To The Neighbours! / 5 Behaviours That Will Make You Earn The Respect Of Your Neighbours / Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Rotjijatau(m): 8:06am On Jul 01, 2014
The following are the things you must do when living in any compound you are living and your respect will remain high...

(1.) Don't be the borrowing type of neighbour, rather be the person whom your neighbours are borrowing from.
(2.) Prepare your light bill before the month end to avoid your neighbours saying you're the only person who haven't paid your bill.
(3.) Don't bring too many friends to your house.

(4.) Don't talk too much with your neighbours to avoid gossip.
(5.) Don't be the only person who is fund of using the toilet without flushing...... Please add yours!!!

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Jennydoris(f): 8:45am On Jul 01, 2014
Rotjijatau: The following are the things you must do when living in any compound you are living and your respect will remain high... (1.) Don't be the borrowing type of neighbour, rather be the person whom your neighbours are borrowing from. (2.) Prepare your light bill before the month end to avoid your neighbours saying you're the only person who haven't paid your bill. (3.) Don't bring too many friends to your house. (4.) Don't talk too much with your neighbours to avoid gossip. (5.) Don't be the only person who is fund of using the toilet without flushing...... Please add yours!!!

True talk.... But,

I guess no 5 is for tenants living a public yard. And as for No 3 it's no body's business if I choose to bring too many friends to my house. I will only ensure that they are not causing nuisance to my neighbours as for how many they are that's my business and not my neighbours.

142 Likes

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Rotjijatau(m): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2014
Jennydoris:

True talk.... But,

I guess no 5 is for tenants living a public yard. And as for No 3 it's no body's business if I choose to bring too many friends to my house. I will only ensure that they are not causing nuisance to my neighbours as for how many they are that's my business and not my neighbours.
you're right my Friend.

16 Likes

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by 2goodbobo(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2014
Dont have a fight with your spouse that can draw attention. keep it low behind close doors.

128 Likes

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by egopersonified(f): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
Live in yr own house and IF u ve tenants, they wouldnt ve any other option than to respect you.

50 Likes

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by shizzle11(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
lol...
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
Always mind your business.

22 Likes

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by shelter4luving(f): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
Genuinely help your neighbour when he/she is in need. this act of kindness does not only command respect, but love towards you and your children.

49 Likes

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by tintingz(m): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
• Don't be too lousy.

This acts Op stated mostly happen in face-me-I-face-you apartment. grin

16 Likes

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2014
tintingz: • Don't be too lousy.

This acts Op stated mostly happen in face-me-I-face-you apartment. grin
More like face-me-I-slap-you gringrin

9 Likes

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
Don't disturb ur Neigbours ώϊ†̥̥ђ Early morning prayers like. 'Holy Ghost Fire'!!! Pursue them, kill them, die, die, die, yamutu, vanish,ku, ku ku,, ohhhh!!!!!! I command u ¶n †ђξ
Name of Jeeeesuuuussss!!!!!!

140 Likes

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by TRADELYN: 8:20am On Jul 03, 2014
egopersonified: Live in yr own house and IF u ve tenants, they wouldnt ve any other option than to respect you.

I LoVe this...it's so true!!!

7 Likes

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by GboyegaD(m): 8:22am On Jul 03, 2014
So you need be an ATM for your neighbors to respect you? Now I know why many of us live our lives to please others.

12 Likes

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by mencade5(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
TRADELYN:

I LoVe this...it's so true!!!
tradelyn hw far. I have sometin to tell u.
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by TRADELYN: 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
Very well!

In public or private?

mencade5: tradelyn hw far. I have sometin to tell u.
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by mencade5(m): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
TRADELYN: Very well!

In public or private?

private
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by TRADELYN: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
Please e-mail me on fortebrandcorps@yahoo.com

mencade5: private
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
dont start street-dating...

10 Likes

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by mencade5(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
temigracie: dont start street-dating...
*rolls eyes* hmmmm...which one street dating na? Can u please explain that. tongue

how u dey na? Kindly meet my friend Tradelyn. cool
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
mencade5: *rolls eyes* hmmmm...which one street dating na? Can u please explain that. tongue

how u dey na? Kindly meet my friend Tradelyn. cool
lol...dont mind me jare...am gud...how r u too??....waoh!nice meeting sir..
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by mencade5(m): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
temigracie: lol...dont mind me jare...am gud...how r u too??....waoh!nice meeting sir..
am fine dear. Tradelyn where are you?

1 Like

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by TRADELYN: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
Yes grin

Sorry, I'm was busy!
mencade5: am fine dear. Tradelyn where are you?
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by TRADELYN: 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hi there,

Good to see you here!
temigracie: lol...dont mind me jare...am gud...how r u too??....waoh!nice meeting sir..
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by mencade5(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
TRADELYN: Yes grin

Sorry, I'm was busy!
check one of ur mention. The one wey talk about things that will make ur neighbour disrespect u. Na there we dey
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by mencade5(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
TRADELYN: Hi there,

Good to see you here!
alright. Tank Gos say u don show.
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
TRADELYN: Hi there,

Good to see you here!
hello.....same here too
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by TRADELYN: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
So, how has your day been?
temigracie: hello.....same here too
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by dont8(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
Not necessary you become an ATM, if you've got enough I don't see anything that stops you from rendering an helping hand to your neighbour(s).

Be your brother's Enyeama keeper.

GboyegaD: So you need be an ATM for your neighbors to respect you? Now I know why many of us live our lives to please others.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
TRADELYN: So, how has your day been?
it has been really stressful...
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by TRADELYN: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ooo...Sorry!

Kindly share please!

This will relieve you a bit, OK?
temigracie: it has been really stressful...
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
TRADELYN: Ooo...Sorry!

Kindly share please!

This will relieve you a bit, OK?
..lol..been busy with project n school stuffs...am almost thru sha..
Re: 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You by TRADELYN: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
Research Project is our forte naa...
Do you still need help?
temigracie: ..lol..been busy with project n school stuffs...am almost thru sha..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands / Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This / Mother & Daughter Sucking Their Fingers: When I Was Young, It Was Wrong. But Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.