Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:36 PM

Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) (101303 Views)

Reps Committee Calls For Overhauling Of NHIS, NAFDAC / National Health Insurance Scheme And State Own Hospitals. / National Health Insurance Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by deborsky(m): 5:20am On Feb 25, 2019
pls I need the office address of nhis in Ibadan and their customer care line. Thanks.
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
Chili89:
@ upmanagers good evening. Please I'm due to give birth in may, can I still enrol on VCSHIP in NHIS? Whr is their office in Kaduna?
deborsky:
pls I need the office address of nhis in Ibadan and their customer care line. Thanks.

Pls check nhis website for all the office addresses and phone numbers.
www.nhis.gov.ng
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
Please educate me on the nhis stuff for civil servants. Will I be told to choose a hmo? Please enlighten me.
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
Mimi0620:
Please educate me on the nhis stuff for civil servants. Will I be told to choose a hmo? Please enlighten me.
No u don't choose any HMO, ur organization already has a HMO attached to it

1 Like

Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by buzitins: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
Please I need a clarification. Can someone who is not a civil servant apply for NHIS? I am a business man
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
buzitins:
Please I need a clarification. Can someone who is not a civil servant apply for NHIS? I am a business man

Yes u can. The program is called VCSHIP. Pls go Tru my old Post, you can also call or go to the nearest NHIS office for more information
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by heldworld: 7:37am On Apr 22, 2019
Hi. I registered at the ibadan NHIS office on 19th February 2019 and was told to come back for my ID card by May. The NHIS office is very far from where i reside. Is there any other way i can confirm if my name is out?
Thanks
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 11:24am On Apr 26, 2019
heldworld:
Hi. I registered at the ibadan NHIS office on 19th February 2019 and was told to come back for my ID card by May. The NHIS office is very far from where i reside. Is there any other way i can confirm if my name is out?
Thanks

If have a customer care line or a staff number you can call, they will check for you but you will still need to go to the office for the printout.
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by iyke648(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hello I am new to this NHIS stuff. Currently I work with a company but the company doesn't have any health care insurance for their employees. I am currently married and my wife is 1 month pregnant. I would love to enroll in any of this NHIS program. Upmanager or any other expert here., please can you advice me which NHIS program I can enrol in and how I can go about it. Thanks
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by iyke648(m): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2019
Also, I dont have any HMO am enrolled with. Do I need an HMO before enrolling in NHIS? If yes, which one can i enroll in. I stay in lagos island
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by wanger50(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
Does NHIS cover diabetic treatment for Federal government staff enrollees? Thanks for your anticipated response
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by Gboliwe: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
wanger50:
Does NHIS cover diabetic treatment for Federal government staff enrollees? Thanks for your anticipated response

Yes

1 Like

Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by Gboliwe: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
iyke648:
Also, I dont have any HMO am enrolled with. Do I need an HMO before enrolling in NHIS? If yes, which one can i enroll in. I stay in lagos island

HMOs are operators of the scheme. You must be under a HMO
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by Abbey947: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
good afternoon
kindly assist with nhis act in Nigeria
thanks in anticipation
my WhatsApp number is 0810569396
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by Gboliwe: 3:17am On Jul 19, 2019
Abbey947:
good afternoon
thanks in anticipation

Google it.
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by Chumani(f): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Abbey947:
good afternoon
thanks in anticipation

Your WhatsApp number is not active
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by gaeul(f): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
Please can a Federal worker register his or her mother in law on the NHIS programme? If yes, please what does it entails and the cost? Thanks
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2019
gaeul:
Please can a Federal worker register his or her mother in law on the NHIS programme? If yes, please what does it entails and the cost? Thanks

You can register her under the VCSHIP program which is 15000naira yearly. You simply need her surname, first name, middle name, date of birth (date,month,year) and the name of the hospital she prefers to use.
Once you are ready for the payment, go to any NHIS office with the details

2 Likes

Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by anochuks08(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2019
Please does anyone know the registration centres in Enugu? Can one register online?

Regards
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 14, 2019
please how can I register for the Nhis thing, and does it cover fertility test and all for me and hubby, am a civil servant
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
anochuks08:
Please does anyone know the registration centres in Enugu? Can one register online?

Regards

NHIS Zonal office- 2, princess Stella Ngwu drive, coal city garden estate, enugu state. Or
NHIS State office- 2, isiadinso street, opp Richmond suites, enugu state.
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mummytwins42:
please how can I register for the Nhis thing, and does it cover fertility test and all for me and hubby, am a civil servant

You can go to any NHIS office near you for registration. NHIS covers test to check if you are pregnant, anti natal and post natal.
Go to the nearest NHIS office to get more information
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by anochuks08(m): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
upmanagers:

NHIS Zonal office- 2, princess Stella Ngwu drive, coal city garden estate, enugu state. Or
NHIS State office- 2, isiadinso street, opp Richmond suites, enugu state.
Thank you very much. I will pay them a visit.

1 Like

Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by shifilicious: 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
hi please i know someone that has been diagnosed of breast cancer,she is advanced in age,71 to be precise,
please is the treatment covered under NHIS and whats the procedure.
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by Naijji: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by chadbaby: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
Gboliwe:

My HMO is cheaper. For the standard plan, its just NGN14,500. Its NHIS accreditated too

Can you recommend the HMO you use pls? Or drop your contact. I have sent you a pm. Kindly respond pls
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by Gboliwe: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
chadbaby:

Can you recommend the HMO you use pls? Or drop your contact. I have sent you a pm. Kindly respond pls

The least price is N40k per annum as at November 2019. I know this because I introduced a neigbour who wanted to register his mother yesterday.

You quoted a 2015 comment. Since then, a lot has changed and their price has also been reviewed
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by Elizadath: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Can one transfer his plan to another hospital in the case of transfer /relocation as a private sector worker? And Pls does the 15k cover my family or it is 15k per family member as per private sector worker. Thanks
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
Good afternoon.
My husband have hmo can I use his hmo for anti lnatal and post natal
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
[quote author=Elizadath post=83902784]Can one transfer his plan to another hospital in the case of transfer /relocation as a private sector worker? And Pls does the 15k cover my family or it is 15k per family member as per private sector worker. Thanks [/gquote]
You only use one hospital for d year but can change in ur next registration. You can only use another hospital on imergency
15k covers only an individual for a year. If u want coverage for your family then count how many you are in ur family and multiply by 15k.
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
Good afternoon.
My husband have hmo can I use his hmo for anti lnatal and puost natal
If you mean that your husband is registered with NHIS Tru an hmo dn yes as long as he adds u as his spouse then you can use it for antenatal, post natal and other health issues

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) / "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" / The Best Drug For Malaria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.