Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) (102004 Views)

Reps Committee Calls For Overhauling Of NHIS, NAFDAC / National Health Insurance Scheme And State Own Hospitals. / National Health Insurance Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by wanger50(m): 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
How do I report my service provider to my HMO?There is currently no Doctor at the facility and they are not even bothered about it.I learnt my HMO is called United Health
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
wanger50:
How do I report my service provider to my HMO?There is currently no Doctor at the facility and they are not even bothered about it.I learnt my HMO is called United Health
Call them or visit their office
Check online for their numbers and address
U can also change your facility

1 Like

Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by wanger50(m): 5:06am On Nov 24, 2019
Kind regards Sir.Is the tertiary education insurance plan available for a student of Benue state university Makurdi? If it's available,how do one go about it?
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by derommyvent: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
Good evening, I registered at the ikeja NHIS office on 11th of October 2019 and was told to come back for my ID card by December. Please is there any way i can confirm if my name is out?
Thanks.
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by Klogo: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
Well done for this articulate series. Pls will I pay another fee (N15,000) to change hospital if the duration is yet to due?
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by Adeyeti: 8:04am On Jan 11, 2020
Hello, I have referred to LASUTH for Hysteroscopic polypectomy, not by my primary health care, the cost is on the high side, can I use my NHIS, How do I go about it. Thank you
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by pruent: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
Thanks for all your updates and answers.
Where is the NHIS office in Abeokuta (Ogun State) to start my registration process.
Thanks to reply
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by Howyeh(f): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
Good day.
Please how/where can I register for NHIS here in Lagos, and what's the cost like please?
Thanks.
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by urose93(f): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
Please, Can a state civil servant register for an NHIS? If yes, please your office address in Akwa Ibom State.
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 11:41am On Jan 29, 2020
Adeyeti:
Hello, I have referred to LASUTH for Hysteroscopic polypectomy, not by my primary health care, the cost is on the high side, can I use my NHIS, How do I go about it. Thank you
All referrals must be from your primary healthcare provider(HCP) and in specific cases your health maintenance organization (HMO).
Once you get a referral letter you can take it to the HCP where you were referred to for further treatment
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 11:43am On Jan 29, 2020
Howyeh:
Good day.
Please how/where can I register for NHIS here in Lagos, and what's the cost like please?
Thanks.

NHIS office-
112 awolowo way, ikeja.
443, Herbert mauculey way yaba

1 Like

Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 11:46am On Jan 29, 2020
urose93:
Please, Can a state civil servant register for an NHIS? If yes, please your office address in Akwa Ibom State.

Check NHIS website for addresses and phone number of offices closest to you. www.nhis.gov.ng
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 11:48am On Jan 29, 2020
pruent:
Thanks for all your updates and answers.
Where is the NHIS office in Abeokuta (Ogun State) to start my registration process.
Thanks to reply

Please check NHIS website for addresses and phone number of offices closest to you
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 11:50am On Jan 29, 2020
Klogo:
Well done for this articulate series. Pls will I pay another fee (N15,000) to change hospital if the duration is yet to due?

You can not change your healthcare provider till the end of the one year duration but can choose a new one when registering for a fresh one
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by millykel: 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
I went to NHIS office in Akwa to register but I was informed that Vship registration is not going through since December, please when will the portal be opened for registration.
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
millykel:
I went to NHIS office in Akwa to register but I was informed that Vship registration is not going through since December, please when will the portal be opened for registration.

I will update you on this platform when registration starts this year
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by Mikeshine(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2020
Please @upmanager, does Vcship covers Cs?
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by soonest(f): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
@upmanagers, pls are there labs that provide Nhis coverage? All the hospitals in benin don't have a functional mamogram machine only labs
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
soonest:
@upmanagers, pls are there labs that provide Nhis coverage? All the hospitals in benin don't have a functional mamogram machine only labs
Your NHIS provider should be able to refer you to an NHIS accredited lab
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by soonest(f): 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
upmanagers:

They claimed not to know of any
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by Mikeshine(m): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2020
upmanagers:

Please, does Vcship covers Cs?
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mikeshine:

Please, does Vcship covers Cs?
Yes it does
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
soonest:

They claimed not to know of any
Let your provider contact you HMO if they don't know any

1 Like

Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by Mikeshine(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
upmanagers:

Yes it does
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by soonest(f): 6:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
upmanagers:

Let your provider contact you HMO if they don't know any
Thanks for always answering us. The HMO is even as confused as my provider. God dey
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2020
soonest:

Thanks for always answering us. The HMO is even as confused as my provider. God dey

Please contact the nearest NHIS offices closest to you

1 Like

Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by alsudaes1(m): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2020
upmanagers:

Please contact the nearest NHIS offices closest to you
Good morning, can I register online for the nhis?
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
alsudaes1:

Good morning, can I register online for the nhis?

There is an upgrade on our website now so no you can not yourself online now.
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by alsudaes1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
upmanagers:

There is an upgrade on our website now so no you can not yourself online now.
Okay, thanks, I'll wait
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by derommyvent: 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
@upmanagers, please respond to me too. Thanks.

quote author=derommyvent post=84453748]Good evening, I registered at the ikeja NHIS office on 11th of October 2019 and was told to come back for my ID card by December. Please is there any way i can confirm if my name is out?
Thanks.[/quote]
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by upmanagers: 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
derommyvent:
@upmanagers, please respond to me too. Thanks.

quote author=derommyvent post=84453748]Good evening, I registered at the ikeja NHIS office on 11th of October 2019 and was told to come back for my ID card by December. Please is there any way i can confirm if my name is out?
Thanks.

Sorry for the delay in answering your question.
You can go back to ikeja office or any other office close to where you are for your confirmation or if you were able to get a staff or customer care number you can also call to confirm it's out before going to any of NHIS offices to collect a confirmation that your name is out
Re: Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) by derommyvent: 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
Thanks so much for the response but is there any way you can confirm for me?

quote author=upmanagers post=87247807]

Sorry for the delay in answering your question.
You can go back to ikeja office or any other office close to where you are for your confirmation or if you were able to get a staff or customer care number you can also call to confirm it's out before going to any of NHIS offices to collect a confirmation that your name is out
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic That Killed Over 50Million Globally / See The Rat That Causes Lassa Fever / Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.