Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (247990 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

False.

I have made only 2 monikers after Mac left. Spambot kept banning my last 2 monikers.

Haaa, logicboy! 2 monickers?! Jeromeblack, slavery.works, whitelotus, abdulsleeky (and many more I don't remember) were created after Mac left as a mod! Why are you lying na?

I also get banned by anti spam bot, I simply wait till my ban expires! But you can't cos you have to breathe Nairaland bro! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbdulSleeky: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
lanrexlan:
Lmao, but you have been using inventions by Muslims and benefitting from Muslims too, yet you open your mouth and say negative about them! What's your point? tongue

It is true that muslims have invented many useful things.

However, the point is that you see all atheists as deficient.

I, on the other hand, have no problem with moderate muslims.

So the point stands that if atheists are deficient, why are you using their inventions.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Reddit is known for banning.

I dont get banned there because they have a great atheist section and philosophy section (subreddits).

A lot of ex-muslims and even muslims come for help. Mostly from Saudi and Pakistan.
Interesting, but you get banned here cos mac was simply enforcing the rules of the owner of the website. But you don't like following rules and regulations, that's why.

But s.eun gives atheists a section, will you leave Islam section alone? Be sincere for once. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by sino(m): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Catch-22. If Mac didnt ban me unfairly numerous times, I wouldnt have numerous usernames.

So, you are now defending Vedaxcool/Stalwert's abuse of my parents/family? What do you and stalwert know about my family? Do you think that a mature man like myself still lives under my parent's roof? Or that I have a bad relationship with my parents? Why should you support ignorant assertions about my family made by Stalwert? Is this what islam teaches you?

ASSumptions make an ASS out of you.

Why not ask your prophet how he dealt with the fact that his father and grandfather were pagans?

Or yourself? Go back 2-4 generations, and you will find that your ancestors were pagans

So Mac was the "trigger"? Wow, so revealing. Would you say anytime you open a new account, like as you have recently done, must have been from your first expereince with Mac?! Are you reliving those days when Mac was the Mod?! And what have you done so far to help yourself to stop this numerous accounts you keep on creating?! We might need to invite Mr. Maclatunji here for a one on one session.... grin grin grin grin

Vedaxcool only asked you questions and didn't make any assertions. And if you do not have family problems like normal families do, and if also your parents are not theists that pray, then you can simply say so. Instead of all these your theatrics of looking for abuse...

Yeah, my ancestors might have been pagans, and that my friend is not an abuse!

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

It is true that muslims have invented many useful things.

However, the point is that you see all atheists as deficient.

I, on the other hand, have no problem with moderate muslims.

So the point stands that if atheists are deficient, why are you using their inventions.
My bad if you have perceived my post as seeing all atheists as deficient. That's not the intention, there are atheists I still respect here. Nairaland.member is an example.

Therefore, I am not generalizing

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbdulSleeky: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
lanrexlan:
Haaa, logicboy! 2 monickers?! Jeromeblack, slavery.works, whitelotus, abdulsleeky (and many more I don't remember) were created after Mac left as a mod! Why are you lying na?

I also get banned by anti spam bot, I simply wait till my ban expires! But you can't cos you have to breathe Nairaland bro! cheesy

I am not slaveryworks. I detest slavery with a passion. Anyone who has debated me knows this.

The other two monikers are the new ones that I stated were created.

Jeromeblack was registered in 2016.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbdulSleeky: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
sino:

Vedaxcool only asked you questions and didn't make any assertions. And if you do not have family problems like normal families do, and if also your parents are not theists that pray, then you can simply say so. Instead of all these your theatrics of looking for abuse...

Yeah, my ancestors might have been pagans, and that my friend is not an abuse!

I have no qualms with Mac anymore.

Vedaxcool/stalwert did not ask innocent questions. He asked leading and insulting questions.

If I ask you "have you beaten your wife today?"....the question is also a statement that you normally beat your wife.

Stalwert asked if I have solved my intractable family problems- which indirectly means that he is asserting that I have intractable family problems.

Stop defending something that is clearly wrong.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

I am not slaveryworks. I detest slavery with a passion. Anyone who has debated me knows this.

The other two monikers are the new ones that I stated were created.

Jeromeblack was registered in 2016.

Hmm, I still strongly disagree you created two monickers after Mac left. It sounds absurd for your standard. grin

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbdulSleeky: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
lanrexlan:
My bad if you have perceived my post as seeing all atheists as deficient. That's not the intention, there are atheists I still respect here. Nairaland.member is an example.

Therefore, I am not generalizing

You respect Nairaland.member? Why? Because he does not point out the issues in islam like usermane and tintings?

Maybe I should invite him to come and talk about islam. Let's test that your claim.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbdulSleeky: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
lanrexlan:
Hmm, I still strongly disagree you created two monickers after Mac left. It sounds absurd for your standard. grin

I'm a very forward-thinking person. I created so many monikers in advance to avoid bans preemptively.

cool
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

You respect Nairaland.member? Why? Because he does not point out the issues in islam like usermane and tintings?

Maybe I should invite him to come and talk about islam. Let's test that your claim.

He has pointed out issues that we don't even agree on, many issues and I addressed the ones I can, he didn't result to name callings or creating multiple accounts to prove his points.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbdulSleeky: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
lanrexlan:
Interesting, but you get banned here cos mac was simply enforcing the rules of the owner of the website. But you don't like following rules and regulations, that's why.

But s.eun gives atheists a section, will you leave Islam section alone? Be sincere for once. cheesy

Mac was banning people anyhow. He didnt follow any rules.

He once banned me because in his words, I was "too enthusiastic" in my debates.

This is the same Mac that was the first mod to ban people for 100 years. I have proof if you need it.

This is the same Mac that banned a fellow moderator.

This is the same Mac that was disliked by many non-muslims.

Have you ever heard me complain of his fellow mod, Deols? Ask yourself why.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

I'm a very forward-thinking person. I created so many monikers in advance to avoid bans preemptively.

cool

I'm really laughing out loud. cheesy cheesy grin Seriously man?! You're forecasting bans cos you know you will break rules. Do you have the same passwords for all?

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbdulSleeky: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
lanrexlan:

He has pointed out issues that we don't even agree on, many issues and I addressed the ones I can, he didn't result to name callings or creating multiple accounts to prove his points.

Neither did usermane.

Talk is cheap. Can you date an atheist? Can you live with an atheist roommate? Can you work with an office full of atheists?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbdulSleeky: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
lanrexlan:
I'm really laughing out loud. cheesy cheesy grin Seriously man?! You're forecasting bans cos you know you will break rules. Do you have the same passwords for all?

I never use the same password twice. That is a road to stories that touch the heart.

I just predicted that Mac would ban me. Although some mods followed his suit. Myndless44 wanted to be the Mac of the religion section but he was soundly rejected by religion section nairalanders after he threw out many unjust bans.

Nairaland is real drama lol
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Neither did usermane.

Talk is cheap. Can you date an atheist? Can you live with an atheist roommate? Can you work with an office full of atheists?

I have no issues with usermane.

No, I can't.

Yes, I can live with responsible atheist who respects my faith. I have friends who are agnostic, close pals and we move along fine.

Yes sure. wink

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

I never use the same password twice. That is a road to stories that touch the heart.

I just predicted that Mac would ban me. Although some mods followed his suit. Myndless44 wanted to be the Mac of the religion section but he was soundly rejected by religion section nairalanders after he threw out many unjust bans.

Nairaland is real drama lol
Wow! So different passwords for 40+ monickers?! That's a great feat.

Lol, I don't even understand how it feels to be banned except for anti spam bots. Many people have left the religion section too cos of bans.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
lanrexlan:
will you leave Islam section alone? Be sincere for once. cheesy
Lae lae. Fitra must run its course cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by shyfulanigirl: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
Empiree:
Lae lae. Fitra must run its course cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Stalwert: 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
Let me share this here

4 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ayinba1(f): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
Please let us invite this man into the beautiful deen of Islam with kind words.
He needs peace and it's sad that he has carried a grudge for so long.

May Allah have mercy on him/her/numerous banned user ID and grant guidance to the individual, ameen.

Remember that your good deeds are multiplied in the days leading to Arafat. May Allah heal our lands and grant us the best in this life and the next, ameen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
We tried ooo

His situation is like Abu Lahab. This guy was shown beauty of Islam for years but he no gree
ayinba1:

May Allah have mercy on him/her/numerous banned user ID and grant guidance to the individual, ameen.

Remember that your good deeds are multiplied in the days leading to Arafat. May Allah heal our lands and grant us the best in this life and the next, ameen.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbdulSleeky: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
Empiree:
We tried ooo

His situation is like Abu Lahab. This guy was shown beauty of Islam for years but he no gree

You tried?

How did you show me the beauty of islam?

By supporting underage marriage? 60 year old man marrying a 14 year old girl as his 4th wife?

By supporting the arrest of an atheist (Bala Mubarak) on blasphemy? An arrest with no bail? An arrest that is illegal by all laws of the land? There is bail and trial, even in sharia.

By keeping quiet when Mac the islam mod was banning me unfairly?

Have you invited me to any islamic event? Did you even do dawah properly? You that relies on the rulings of imams, how can you preach to me?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbdulSleeky: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
ayinba1:

Thank you very much.

Dont mind the fanatic called stalwert. He does not know that he is projecting his own psychopathic tendencies.

Stalwert has insulted my family many times.

Stalwert has derailed my thread and then got me banned by maclatunji

Stalwert that is an errand boy for Buhari's APC- a party of lies.

Lol.

Instead of pointing out facts, some muslims are ready to castigate and throw insults.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Stalwert: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
[s]
AbdulSleeky:

Thank you very much.

Dont mind the fanatic called stalwert. He does not know that he is projecting his own psychopathic tendencies.

Stalwert has insulted my family many times.

Stalwert has derailed my thread and then got me banned by maclatunji

Stalwert that is an errand boy for Buhari's APC- a party of lies.

Lol.

Instead of pointing out facts, some muslims are ready to castigate and throw insults.

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbdulSleeky: 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
How to know a sociopathic muslim

1. Does not respect laws. Disregards secular constitution of Nigeria. Supports atheists being arrested for being atheists. Gets banned a lot for derailing on nairaland.

2. Lies and deception. Engages in taquiya. Lies for islam. Claims to be peaceful while sending threats. Claims to be a fair person but supports the oppression of muslims. Changes his username from vedaxcool to stalwert.

3. Does not make long term plans. Behaves without thinking of consequences eg insulting atheists and then later begging the atheist owner of the forum. Insulting people's families but tries to act like a good muslim to the same people.

4. Shows aggressive behaviours- insulting PDP supporters whenever Buhari is criticised as a muslim. Insulting the families of atheists when losing a debate.

5. Doesn't care for his/her own safety or that of others. Eg Sending islamic threats to people. Staying on nairaland for long weird hours. Making fun of peoples ailments.

Stalwert shocked shocked grin

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Stalwert: 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
[s]
AbdulSleeky:
How to know a sociopathic muslim

1. Does not respect laws. Disregards secular constitution of Nigeria. Supports atheists being arrested for being atheists. Gets banned a lot for derailing on nairaland.

2. Lies and deception. Engages in taquiya. Lies for islam. Claims to be peaceful while sending threats. Claims to be a fair person but supports the oppression of muslims. Changes his username from vedaxcool to stalwert.

3. Does not make long term plans. Behaves without thinking of consequences eg insulting atheists and then later begging the atheist owner of the forum. Insulting people's families but tries to act like a good muslim to the same people.

4. Shows aggressive behaviours- insulting PDP supporters whenever Buhari is criticised as a muslim. Insulting the families of atheists when losing a debate.

5. Doesn't care for his/her own safety or that of others. Eg Sending islamic threats to people. Staying on nairaland for long weird hours. Making fun of peoples ailments.

Stalwert shocked shocked grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbdulSleeky: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
Cancelling the truth will not change facts. Truth remains truth.

Even fellow muslims are avoiding stalwert. grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

You tried?

How did you show me the beauty of islam?

By supporting underage marriage? 60 year old man marrying a 14 year old girl as his 4th wife?

By supporting the arrest of an atheist (Bala Mubarak) on blasphemy? An arrest with no bail? An arrest that is illegal by all laws of the land? There is bail and trial, even in sharia.

By keeping quiet when Mac the islam mod was banning me unfairly?

Have you invited me to any islamic event? Did you even do dawah properly? You that relies on the rulings of imams, how can you preach to me?

see that@ayinba1?. You think this guy can be reasoned with?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbdulSleeky: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Empiree:
see that@ayinba1?. You think this guy can be reasoned with?.

Empiree, what do you have to say about flogging as punishment in sharia?

Two women were flogged in indonesia 100 times as punishment for sex work
https://www.nairaland.com/6019770/2-indonesian-women-publicly-whipped
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Empi.ree, what do you have to say about flogging as punishment in sharia?

Two women were flogged in indonesia 100 times as punishment for sex work
https://www.nairaland.com/6019770/2-indonesian-women-publicly-whipped
how is this your concerned?. And what do you have to say about people jailed at ikoyi prison?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.