Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (247946 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
Empiree:
this is why the country doesn't move forward because we put religion coloration in politics. When I said some weeks ago that CHRISTIANITY destroyed NIGERIA economy without elaborating, i knew exactly what I said. I will still not elaborate.

So you can hug transformer if you like. Buhari is not your problem. Your problems are your indegenious politicians

If the head is not correct, the body is not correct.

Uneasy is the Head that wears the crown.

Boko haram is a federal problem as the bandits not only cause violence along our borders, they are in more than 2 state

The Nigerian currency and hence, economy are federal issues. Local government does not print money and neither do they set national economic policies.

Insecurity and economic depression are the two main problems of Nigeria, yet you are telling me that Buhari, the president, is not the problem.

You are not well. Is it local government that is meant to solve federal issues? Joker.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
Born2Freak:

If the head is not correct, the body is not correct.

Uneasy is the Head that wears the crown.

Boko haram is a federal problem as the bandits not only cause violence along our borders, they are in more than 2 state
how's this my problem?. Take your frustrations and grievances to your local authorities and stop bothering me with this BS

The Nigerian currency and hence, economy are federal issues. Local government does not print money and neither do they set national economic policies.
go to Abuja and tell them. I don't understand why you are taking me this.

Insecurity and economic depression are the two main problems of Nigeria, yet you are telling me that Buhari, the president, is not the problem.
go to Buhari and lodge your complaints.

You are not well.
thanks for the compliment

Is it local government that is meant to solve federal issues? Joker.
last year during covid-19 palliative crisis have us hint about corrupt local and state govt. Buhari was reported to have said "ask your local and state govt".

This phrase means that state and local govt are getting their dues from federal but they chose to manipulate their people. Was Buhari responsible for hidden palliatives in warehouses meant for citizens?.

My step mom was to retire with 2m retirement from state govt. It took about 10yrs before she received her money. By the time she received her retirement funds, it was cut down from 2 million naira to #172,000. Is Buhari also responsible for this?. It's federal responsible for this?. Doesn't this has negative impact on average citizens?.

Blame federal govt all you want, buddy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 5:22am On Jun 17, 2021
Empiree:
how's this my problem?. Take your frustrations and grievances to your local authorities and stop bothering me with this BS

go to Abuja and tell them. I don't understand why you are taking me this.

go to Buhari and lodge your complaints.

thanks for the compliment

last year during covid-19 palliative crisis have us hint about corrupt local and state govt. Buhari was reported to have said "ask your local and state govt".

This phrase means that state and local govt are getting their dues from federal but they chose to manipulate their people. Was Buhari responsible for hidden palliatives in warehouses meant for citizens?.

My step mom was to retire with 2m retirement from state govt. It took about 10yrs before she received her money. By the time she received her retirement funds, it was cut down from 2 million naira to #172,000. Is Buhari also responsible for this?. It's federal responsible for this?. Doesn't this has negative impact on average citizens?.

Blame federal govt all you want, buddy

Boko Haram, insecurity and economic depression are killing Nigerians and your biggest problem is hiding palliatives?

You are an unfortunate person. It can never be well with you.

Boko haram and the falling Naira are destroying Nigerian lives but you are ignoring it to defend Buhari.

Empiree, I am grateful that there are better Muslims than you. I just pity you.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 5:25am On Jun 17, 2021
I noticed that stalwert is not posting much.

Is it because his beloved Buhari has been shown to be incompetent and wicked?

Is it because Islam is being criticised left and right nowadays?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:04am On Jun 17, 2021
Born2Freak:

Boko Haram, insecurity and economic depression are killing Nigerians and your biggest problem is hiding palliatives?

You are an unfortunate person. It can never be well with you.

Boko haram and the falling Naira are destroying Nigerian lives but you are ignoring it to defend Buhari.

Em.piree, I am grateful that there are better Muslims than you. I just pity you.

oro e ti su mi. Se Buhari is in charge of CBN?. He can only influence their decision. He has advisers. There is what you called "separation of powers" i:e three branches of government

Legislative

Executive

Judicial

When federal govt made provisions for covid-19 relief program, you don't expect federal to distribute palliative to the locals. So if you say palliative is not part of the economy issues then you need to think things out. For local and state govt to loot covid-19 palliatives shows they loot more than that. They loot retirement benefits and so many more.

On security issues, I do not give Buhari pass mark either. But didn't he give them provisions for that as well?. What do you want him to do?. To come to your local govt and fight bandits himself?.

What are your state and local authorities doing about INSECURITIES?. When bandits are killing there was no police insight on South West. But when protesters took to the street suddenly police are released into the street. So only when citizens protest and during elections you see police. This means state govt know exactly what they are doing.

Again, Mr. president was quoted to have said "ask your state and local govt". This phrase is quiet pregnant. Were you not on this platform days ago when a thread posted on front page said that southwest politicians and elders refused cessation and don't want ban on open grazing?. How's that Buhari's problem?.

Because you like to paint this religious issue, then let's see religions of southwest governors.

Lagos - CHRISTIAN

Ógún - CHRISTIAN

OYO - CHRISTIAN

Ondo - CHRISTIAN

Osun - MUSLIM

Kwara - MUSLIM

This means Christians are behind insecurity in Southwest. Remember I told you Christianity is responsible for pathetic state of the economy?. Deal With It cool
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Academic Public Lecture At Lagos Central Masjid (Day 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d39kcHzA4RI

Academic Public Lecture At Lagos Central Masjid (Day 2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZRJo4KHcfo
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:32am On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:39am On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:40am On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by BeansAndBread(m): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
So Muslims were attacked in Osun, yet they're blamed based upon conjectures that they might've provoked the idolators

https://www.nairaland.com/6624018/masquerades-attack-muslims-osun-one
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
WHY FORMER PASTOR "MATHEW OYEWOLE" REVERTED TO ISLAM? & WHAT HE PASSED THROUGH AFTER HE BECAME A MUSLIM.

My name is Pastor Mathew Oyewole. I was a senior pastor from fountain life bible mission. I became a Muslim when i proceeded to an Advanced Bible school where they use Greek to teach to further my knowledge in the bible. I was one of those admitted into the school after thorough screening. On admission into the school, all admitted
students were seriously warned to keep whatever they see in the school to themselves. One day, i was studying the bible with a friend and we got to this verse: John 1: 19-25. And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him,

"Who art thou? And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ. And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No."

In our quest to know who was the prophet, we went to the school library to check the verses in a more detailed bible kept in the library. To our surprise, where they asked, 'John, ARE YOU THOU PROPHET?', We saw written “ARE YOU MUHAMMAD?” in the bible. We were so astonished to see the name of Muhammad in the bible & that prompted us
to go to a lecturer in the bible school
to ask
for the reason why Muhammad’s name is in the bible.

The lecturer said Muhammad’s name is in the
bible and he came after Jesus.
He said, the race of prophethood is like a relay race. He said without Muhammad, all efforts of the previous prophets would have resulted to nothing. The confession of the lecturer was a big blow on me. Many things were discovered in the bible school. On completing the bible course, i decided to denounce Christianity but not easy because of the enjoyment,
entitlement & agreement between myself and the church. I had in my mind that if i die as a Christian
after knowing the truth or hide the truth discovered from being known to the public, God will not forgive me.

To cut the story short, i dumped Christianity
to ISLAM. My conversion was a hell from the church that sent me to the bible school. They
planned to terminate my life,
The rejected christianity of former pastor is when he discovered Muhammad’s name written in a reference bible hidden in the library of an advanced bible school. The
Pastor embraced Islam when a lecturer of the
school confirmed the prophethood and
messengership of Muhammed.

When i became a Muslim, the Christian community in the old Benin state where i was serving as a pastor were so disturbed especially the church i was overseeing then. Before my conversion to Islam, i was one of the pastors selected in Nigeria trained and
sponsored by America to see to the downfall of islam in Africa starting with Nigeria under the leadership of Late Benson Idahosa. U.S spent a lot of money on us just to bring down Islam and that was when we embarked on aggressive crusade in Nigeria with printing and displaying of beautiful and gigantic
posters/ banners around the country. We
moved from one state to another but instead
of seeing the fall of Islam, it was Idahosa that died.
As i was saying,, when the elders of my church heard of my conversion to Islam, they were so worried. They plotted to kill me by pouring acid on me but one of those that loves me in the church came to inform me of the deadly plot of the elders in the church. I and my family left the house with all our belongings to Oyo state. I thought everything has ended but surprisingly, these elders with the support of CAN Benin chapter came to Oyo state with police men to arrest me. I was highly supported by the universal Muslim brothers under the leadership of Olanrewaju Adepoju, a very popular Ewi master then.

I was arrested and taken to Benin. [b]They filed a case against me in a court on the fact that I left christianity or their church after spending a lot on me by
sending me to a bible school without paying back.
The judge that presided over the case threatened that before the next court session,
i must have dropped my Muslim name and reverted back to christianity.
During the next court session, i used turban and immediately the judge set his eyes on me in turban, he was so annoyed and he
directed that my case should be called next. The judge ruling on my case, sentenced me to 3 years imprisonment without allowing neither my lawyer nor myself to say anything.

MY FIRST DAY EXPERIENCE IN PRISON.

I was sentenced to 3 years imprisonment without giving me the opportunity of defending myself. I was in the prison together with some people who were spending different jail terms. Among them was a Hausa man called Dauda and a man called Joseph aka Lion who was regarded as the King of the prison, he was very huge, fat and fierce looking. As i was locked inside the prison, the provost of the prison instructed Joseph aka Lion to deal with me. (This is just because i left Christianity to islam). As Joseph was coming to me, i started shivering but as Allah would have it, a senior prison commander shouted: "Lion, go back". He went back immediately and i felt so relieved.

INDIAN HEM WRAPPED WITH BIBLE

These people(miscreants) except the hausa man used to smoke Indian hem with copies of Gideon bible given to them courtesy of Gideon brothers or foundation. I can not say precisely where/how they got the Indian hem but surely, they smoke it in the prison then.

FROM A PASTOR TO ISLAMIC PREACHER

My imprisonment gave me the opportunity of preaching Islam to the inmates of the prison. My experience in the bible school was the main instrument of my preaching & by the power of the Almighty, fourteen (14) of them accepted Islam but then, i was still looking for what to use to prove the reality of Islam to the reverts. Allah crowned my mission with a wonder.

THE WONDERFUL QUR’AN

Don’t forget that there was a Hausa man called Dauda in the prison who always read the Qur’an. One day, the king of the prison, Joseph aka Lion said to other inmates of the prison that “Is it only bible we will be using to smoke’? As he said that, he went straight to Dauda to forcefully collect the quran he was reading. He tore the Quran & remove some leaves out
of it to smoke Indian hem. I felt so much disturbed with this action. Joseph used the leaves of the Quran to wrap the Indian hem. He put it in his mouth, brought out a lighter and light the Indian hem. He smoked it first and second time. Within 5 minutes of his smoking, we just discovered that Joseph could not talk, neither move and was just looking like a Zombie. As we stood watching what was happening, Joseph started shouting & defecated in his trouser. Joseph became a mad man. That gave me the opportunity of
intensifying on my preaching to the prison inmates and as i said earlier, some of them accepted Islam and i give glory to Almighty Allah.

NEW SONG OF THE PRISON

What happened to Joseph turned out to be the new song of the prison inmates. I became highly respected in the prison.

ALL GLORY TO THE ALMIGHTY

Join me to thank Almighty Allah for saving me from the hands of God’s enemies. My brothers and sisters, i am saying it with confidence and reality that Islam is the only religion God enjoined on all human beings.
This is a religion that covers all ways of life and a religion not named after anybody. My brothers and sisters, Islam is not in competition with Christianity and other faiths.

Islam is unique being the only faith practiced and preached by all prophets including the Lion of Judah (Jesus). This generation belongs to Muhammad and
that is in line with what Jesus (Eesa) said:

THE KINGDOM OF GOD SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU (ISRAELITES) AND SHALL
BE GIVEN TO A NATION (SAUDI ARABIA)
PRODUCING THE FORTH. WITH HONESTY, ISLAM IS
THE ONLY WAY TO SALVATION.

Please spread this gospel as hundreds of million of souls out there await this soul-changing script for transformation. Don't keep it.Spread it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQHSwrgcg2U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0KCQmUEjww
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lukgaf,

Please could you copy my post above and send it to funny page this Friday.

Thanks
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
BeansAndBread:
So Muslims were attacked in Osun, yet they're blamed based upon conjectures that they might've provoked the idolators

https://www.nairaland.com/6624018/masquerades-attack-muslims-osun-one
I still blame Muslims in Nigeria, especially Yorùbáland for not having independent state media outlets. Otherwise this rubbish will not be happening.

Brother, I read your post some weeks back with regards to Christians in Yorùbáland where you talked about Yorùba muslims are now waking up. I was gonna comment on that but I was blocked for weeks. I wanted to call your attention to CAN manifesto for you to download and add to your portfolio. Those people have wrecked havoc in Nigeria and messed up Muslims big time. A lot i know now that I didn't know before.

You need to read their 69 prayer points called manifesto. This is where they detailed their plans for Islam and Muslims. Although they have failed woefully but they succeeded in some aspect. That's, where they are able to camped many Muslims in illusion of "peaceful coexisting" while they stabbed Muslims in the back. Check my profile for the manifesto. The thread is about CAN.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by BeansAndBread(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Empiree:
I still blame Muslims in Nigeria, especially Yorùbáland for not having independent state media outlets. Otherwise this rubbish will not be happening.

Brother, I read your post some weeks back with regards to Christians in Yorùbáland where you talked about Yorùba muslims are now waking up. I was gonna comment on that but I was blocked for weeks. I wanted to call your attention to CAN manifesto for you to download and add to your portfolio. Those people have wrecked havoc in Nigeria and messed up Muslims big time. A lot i know now that I didn't know before.

You need to read their 69 prayer points called manifesto. This is where they detailed their plans for Islam and Muslims. Although they have failed woefully but they succeeded in some aspect. That's, where they are able to camped many Muslims in illusion of "peaceful coexisting" while they stabbed Muslims in the back. Check my profile for the manifesto. The thread is about CAN.
I'm telling you, remember how the pantami issue of a supposed minute where they took it overboard. I saw the manifesto, it's actually worse. Many Yorùbá Muslims are just so annoying with their docility, how can you allow people be pushing you around? Even in the west where there are super minority of Muslims, they demand for their rights not to talk of Yorùbáland where they make up a huge chunk of the population.

They deceive the Muslims with "we're one regardless of religion", yet this same people would go around pulling the hijab of little kids. Not even igbos do this, the igbos people spread hate on don't do this, it's Yoruba Christians. Very annoying!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Lukgaf(m): 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Empiree:
Lukgaf,

Please could you copy my post above and send it to funny page this Friday.

Thanks
Which funny page Empiree?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:22am On Jun 30, 2021
Lukgaf:

Which funny page Empiree?
I'm sorry. That was typo err. I meant FRONT PAGE
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:54am On Jun 30, 2021
BeansAndBread:
I'm telling you, remember how the pantami issue of a supposed minute where they took it overboard. I saw the manifesto, it's actually worse. Many Yorùbá Muslims are just so annoying with their docility, how can you allow people be pushing you around? Even in the west where there are super minority of Muslims, they demand for their rights not to talk of Yorùbáland where they make up a huge chunk of the population.

They deceive the Muslims with "we're one regardless of religion", yet this same people would go around pulling the hijab of little kids. Not even igbos do this, the igbos people spread hate on don't do this, it's Yoruba Christians. Very annoying!
very very annoying. I can give Igbo excuses due to their distance from Islam and Muslims back then but they are now getting acquainted. But Yorùbá Christians were aware of Islam and Muslims. They knew many things about Islam long ago. We lived so close but they decided to stab Muslims in the back. For this reason, there is no way I can get along with them. They have all types of tricks in the book.

I posted a comment above not long ago that christians destroyed Nigerian economy and a lady above disputed. I didn't even try to elaborate. Causes of unemployment in Nigeria today especially in the SW was caused by them all in the name of religion. What triggered my research was when I went to Nigeria first time in 2019 and my uncle showed me certificate of empowerment funds in the amount of 10 million naira per Nigerian. He did it on my behalf. Although I don't really need it even if it was successful, I would have gave him half of the money and give the rest to charity.

He said many things with evidences which showed that the people that coordinated grants, empowerment funds etc in Nigeria are pastors. I asked when would the money be released?. He said about December to January 2020 and that was November 2019 I asked him. Up till now nothing was released. Brother, these are the monies they used to build churches and church auditoriums. This fraud in a nutshell started during GEJ administration. Forget about Obj administration. That was the worse.

This grant was funded by US-UN to Africa. Ghana got theirs and they used it to fund their airport based on report I received. But during GEJ the funds was looted and Buhari was aware before his election in 2015. He warned them that such funds should go directly to the beneficiaries which are Nigerian citizens. Now second grant came and pastors are in charge. The money is gone.

People are blaming Buhari, but in fact, Nigeria has so many social benefits that we have in western world but there are criminal elements that sabotaged these benefits. This is why pastors and Christians dont want Muslims in govt positions in the country. They quickly raise alarm....."islamization" in order to undermine the progress. But lots of mumu Muslims are not aware. This is what MURIC has been fighting for, Muslim rights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by BeansAndBread(m): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
And MURIC na one man o, I used to dislike MURIC thinking they were cringy and raising unnecessary dust but now I see what he meant. They now subtly promote hate for Islam through Fulani, they now make noise about Fulani but underneath it's the hatred for Islam. I've encountered so many here who eventually come of the shell to lambast and show their hate for Islam
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:16am On Jul 01, 2021
BeansAndBread:
And MURIC na one man o, I used to dislike MURIC thinking they were cringy and raising unnecessary dust but now I see what he meant. They now subtly promote hate for Islam through Fulani, they now make noise about Fulani but underneath it's the hatred for Islam. I've encountered so many here who eventually come of the shell to lambast and show their hate for Islam
they are very ignorant. FULANI is synonymous with Islam to them. I honestly don't care what they think. My only worries are the ignorant Muslims. I understood MURIC very well since I knew the organization. It is not different from Western Muslim rights organizations such as CAIR, ICNA, ISNA etc. If MURIC has overwhelming support from Muslims it would have been more sophisticated than this. Imagine just to attend court trial MURIC had to beg for vans and even put out fliers for Muslim support. What a shame.

Yorùbá Muslims need serious orientation.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Empiree:
they are very ignorant. FULANI is synonymous with Islam to them. I honestly don't care what they think. My only worries are the ignorant Muslims. I understood MURIC very well since I knew the organization. It is not different from Western Muslim rights organizations such as CAIR, ICNA, ISNA etc. If MURIC has overwhelming support from Muslims it would have been more sophisticated than this. Imagine just to attend court trial MURIC had to beg for vans and even put out fliers for Muslim support. What a shame.

Yorùbá Muslims need serious orientation.

Will you shut up?

What nonsense are you talking about?

I am happy that Yoruba muslims are not supporting MURIC in numbers. Why should they support a terrorist loving and pedophile supporting MURIC?

The head of MURIC saying that there is no age barrier in Islam when it comes to marriage- https://www.nairaland.com/1373899/no-age-restriction-islamic-marriage

Nonsense MURIC
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
Empiree:
very very annoying. I can give Igbo excuses due to their distance from Islam and Muslims back then but they are now getting acquainted. But Yorùbá Christians were aware of Islam and Muslims. They knew many things about Islam long ago. We lived so close but they decided to stab Muslims in the back. For this reason, there is no way I can get along with them. They have all types of tricks in the book.

I posted a comment above not long ago that christians destroyed Nigerian economy and a lady above disputed. I didn't even try to elaborate. Causes of unemployment in Nigeria today especially in the SW was caused by them all in the name of religion. What triggered my research was when I went to Nigeria first time in 2019 and my uncle showed me certificate of empowerment funds in the amount of 10 million naira per Nigerian. He did it on my behalf. Although I don't really need it even if it was successful, I would have gave him half of the money and give the rest to charity.

He said many things with evidences which showed that the people that coordinated grants, empowerment funds etc in Nigeria are pastors. I asked when would the money be released?. He said about December to January 2020 and that was November 2019 I asked him. Up till now nothing was released. Brother, these are the monies they used to build churches and church auditoriums. This fraud in a nutshell started during GEJ administration. Forget about Obj administration. That was the worse.

This grant was funded by US-UN to Africa. Ghana got theirs and they used it to fund their airport based on report I received. But during GEJ the funds was looted and Buhari was aware before his election in 2015. He warned them that such funds should go directly to the beneficiaries which are Nigerian citizens. Now second grant came and pastors are in charge. The money is gone.

People are blaming Buhari, but in fact, Nigeria has so many social benefits that we have in western world but there are criminal elements that sabotaged these benefits. This is why pastors and Christians dont want Muslims in govt positions in the country. They quickly raise alarm....."islamization" in order to undermine the progress. But lots of mumu Muslims are not aware. This is what MURIC has been fighting for, Muslim rights.

You are a very dull person.

WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE WORST RECESSION NIGERIA HAS EVER FACED AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO BLAME CHRISTIANS WHEN A MUSLIM PRESIDENT (BUHARI) IS 6 YEARS INTO POWER?

IS IT GOODLUCK JONATHAN THAT BLOCKED FOREX AND FOREIGN CURRENCIES IN NIGERIA?
IS IT GOODLUCK JONATHAN THAT ALLOWED BOKO HARAM AND HERDSMEN TO GAIN MORE GROUND IN NIGERIA?
IS IT GOODLUCK JONATHAN THAT IS THE CURRENT MINISTER OF PETROLEUM? (NOTE THAT THE CURRENT MINISTER OF PETROLEUM IS BUHARI WHO HAS NO UNIVERSITY EDUCATION OR TRAINING IN PETROLEUM OR GEOLOGY)
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
Born2Freak:

Will you shut up?

I am happy that Yoruba muslims are not supporting MURIC in numbers. Why should they support a terrorist loving and pedophile supporting MURIC?

The head of MURIC saying that there is no age barrier in Islam when it comes to marriage- https://www.nairaland.com/1373899/no-age-restriction-islamic-marriage

Nonsense MURIC
you should be sued for making false allegations. What crime did MURIC commit to call the organization terrorist?. Which underage girls the organization slept with?.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
Empiree:
you should be sued for making false allegations. What crime did MURIC commit to call the organization terrorist?. Which underage girls the organization slept with?.

Did you not check the link?

The nonsense head of MURIC, Ishaq Akintola, said that there is no age barrier for marriage in islam. That minors can be married and the marriaged consumated when the minor reaches puberty. This means that 11 year old girls can be married.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
Born2Freak:

Did you not check the link?

The nonsense head of MURIC, Ishaq Akintola, said that there is no age barrier for marriage in islam. That minors can be married and the marriaged consumated when the minor reaches puberty. This means that 11 year old girls can be married.
you be mumu. Saying it and doing it are two different things. You accused MURIC of pedophile which means the organization was caught in the act. You should be sued for silly allegation. MURIC didn't say underage you did. He simply said "puberty".

Now, speaking about this, why don't you check United kingdom and see for yourself 11 year old girl delivered a baby just weeks ago. The youngest mother in the kingdom and heaven didn't fall.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Empiree:
you be mumu. Saying it and doing it are two different things. You accused MURIC of pedophile which means the organization was caught in the act. You should be sued for silly allegation. MURIC didn't say underage you did. He simply said "puberty".

Now, speaking about this, why don't you check United kingdom and see for yourself 11 year old girl delivered a baby just weeks ago. The youngest mother in the kingdom and heaven didn't fall.

cc Mynd44.

This guy supports paedophilia
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Born2Freak:

cc Mynd44.

This guy supports paedophilia
madam, what's your problem?. Stop mentioning me and face your religion. You have bunches of priests at Vatican phuckin underaged boyz but you turned your blind eye and focussed elsewhere. I just told you underage girl gave birth in UK but you kept your mouth shut because it is UK. Where did I say I support "underage marriage"?. You are the one that peddle lies. MURIC mentioned puberty but you translated that to "underage". Which school did you go to?. Your certificate door be revoked.

And besides, what the heck have you done for these young girls in Nigeria that phuck around, smoke pot and are hoodrats?.. Many of them are underage. If you are so much concerned about "underage girls", go to the hood and help those young girls from their pathetic predicament rather than flexing your stupidity on social media as if you care about underage girls.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Empiree:
madam, what's your problem?. Stop mentioning me and face your religion. You have bunches of priests at Vatican phuckin underaged boyz but you turned your blind eye and focussed elsewhere. I just told you underage girl gave birth in UK but you kept your mouth shut because it is UK. Where did I say I support "underage marriage"?. You are the one that peddle lies. MURIC mentioned puberty but you translated that to "underage". Which school did you go to?. Your certificate door be revoked.

And besides, what the heck have you done for these young girls in Nigeria that phuck around, smoke pot and are hoodrats?.. Many of them are underage. If you are so much concerned about "underage girls", go to the hood and help those young girls from their pathetic predicament rather than flexing your stupidity on social media as if you care about underage girls.

cc

Vedaxcool, Stalwert, Sino, Lanrexlan

Come and see your pedophile supporter muslim friend.

The clown believes that it is okay to marry and 11 year old girl who just reached puberty.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
Born2Freak:

cc

Vedaxcool, Stalwert, Sino, Lanrexlan

Come and see your pedophile supporter muslim friend.

The clown believes that it is okay to marry and 11 year old girl who just reached puberty.

You are a sick lady. Very sick of you. Talk about UK girl that was pregnant and gave birth to baby. Stop the twist. And talk about your cardinals and priests that sleep with underage and the world did nothing about it.

Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Empiree:
madam, what's your problem?. Stop mentioning me and face your religion.
Empiree! Empiree!! Empiree!!!

Look at the handwriting closely.

That's not a female nor a madam. undecided undecided

Lemme leave you to figure out who that is! grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
lanrexlan:
Empiree! Empiree!! Empiree!!!

I've been telling him since. Empiree is too slow.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
lanrexlan:
Empi.ree! Emp.iree!! Empi.ree!!!

Geez....my God so I have been chatting with same clown all along smh. I didn't pay attention because my attention was not fully in to him
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by BeansAndBread(m): 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Born2Freak:

Will you shut up?

Nonsense MURIC
He's right, Islam didn't prescribe any age. Rather maturity and this is subjective depending on the area or society. There's no need to sound woke, it's a hard fact!

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.