Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,011 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:25 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (244055 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Ahmed2407: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by NaijaMemes: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2022
Empiree, come and advice your brother Vedaxcool. He has gone off the deep end. For years, people have been saying that he has been radicalised. I'm finding it to be true.

He has become an expert in political thuggery and partisanship.

How can a normal person be supporting Buhari and Tinubu?

Are you aware that more Muslims have died under Buhari? The economy is dwindling. Buhari even increased our borrowing.

Yet, Vedaxcool is complaining about GEJ handling the economy!

vedaxcool:
lol grin grin grin haters will reject common sense when it is said by a person they hate. GEJ left behind debt and many unpaid problems like pensions, IOC payments, even NEPA they sold they failed to pay the staff which was one of the reasons the they recently went on strike, P&ID scam, Mambila judgement debt, ..... the list is quite a long one indeed.
The same hoodlums who worship the hidiots who created this mess still have the effrontery to complain about the heap of feces left for PMB to clean and which BAT in his wisdom has clearly explained debt is about making the best out of whatever money is collected. Naanu was in GEJ economic team when they were mortgaging Nigeria's futures. Bunch of useless ethnic bigoted crooks.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2022
[s]
NaijaMemes:
Empiree, come and advice your brother Vedaxcool. He has gone off the deep end. For years, people have been saying that he has been radicalised. I'm finding it to be true.

Are you aware that more Muslims have died under Buhari? The economy is dwindling. Buhari even increased our borrowing.

[/s]

Nigeria didn't start in 2015, you mini God GEJ played a pivotal role in landing us in a lot of mess we currently face! Under GEJ tell us how many Muslims and Christians died! Hypocrisy will lead you nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by NaijaMemes: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
vedaxcool:

Nigeria didn't start in 2015, you mini God GEJ played a pivotal role in landing us in a lot of mess we currently face! Under GEJ tell us how many Muslims and Christians died! Hypocrisy will lead you nowhere.

Guy. What was the exchange rate under GEJ? 250 Naira to a pound. Now , it is 830 Naira. Buhari has accessed more loans.

Oga, Buhari is in power not GEJ.

Simple logic will tell you that the increase in bandit/gunmen/terrorist killings in the North means that there is an increase in Muslim victims.

Keep supporting an incompetent Buhari and a cadaverous Tinubu
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
[s]
NaijaMemes:

Guy. What was the exchange rate under GEJ? 250 Naira to a pound. Now , it is 830 Naira. Buhari has accessed more loans.

Oga, Buhari is in power not GEJ.

Simple logic will tell you that the increase in bandit/gunmen/terrorist killings in the North means that there is an increase in Muslim victims.

Keep supporting an incompetent Buhari and a cadaverous Tinubu
[/s]

He the cleaning the mess left behind by GEJ, the man who preferred using arms funds to campaign for elections. He weakened our security soottee pastor system importing arms to Nigeria.... We are not where we want to be but acting like we woke up and found ourselves here is just being cynically dishonest.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by NaijaMemes: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

He the cleaning the mess left behind by GEJ, the man who preferred using arms funds to campaign for elections. He weakened our security soottee pastor system importing arms to Nigeria.... We are not where we want to be but acting like we woke up and found ourselves here is just being cynically dishonest.

What are you saying?

The mismanagement of our petroleum? Remember that Buhari made himself minister of petroleum. Is it GEJ's fault that diesel is now 800 naira per litre?

GEJ did not weaken our security. Buhari made the problem worse. How can terrorists attack the FCT? How can terrorists attack presidential convoy? Look at the rampant herdsmen nonsense accross the country.

What about Buhari himself? He never addresses matters. Just look at the recent flooding. You were even criticising Obi for giving aid to flood victims while Buhari and Tinubu were doing nothing at the time.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
JackBizzle:
Where are the OG homeboys?

Lanrexlan, Rilwayne01, sino, udatso, vedaxcool, tintingz, usermane, etc?

long time. Guess everyone is now old and busy. lol
Logicboy grin

Long time bro.

Old bawo?! I still be young man faah.

Hope you're good?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:19am On Oct 28, 2022
NaijaMemes:

Lord have mercy angry
So you called me out for this?.
Do people not have right and freedom to support any political party of their choice?.

No crime in political affiliation my brother. Nigeria constitution guarantees right to any political affiliation. According to Nigeria constitution, Political Rights and Association

(4) The Government of a State shall ensure that every person who is entitled to vote or be voted for at an election to House of Assembly shall have the right to vote or be voted for at an election to a local government council.
… (Sec. 7)

(2) Every citizen of Nigeria, who has attained the age of eighteen years residing in Nigeria at the time of the registration of voters for purposes of election to a legislative house, shall be entitled to be registered as a voter for that election. (Sec. 77)

Every person shall be entitled to assemble freely and associate with other persons, and in particular he may form or belong to any political party, trade union or any other association for the protection of his interests:
Provided that the provisions of this section shall not derogate from the powers conferred by this Constitution on the Independent National Electoral Commission with respect to political parties to which that Commission does not accord recognition. (Sec. 40).

So abeg, leave him alone.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by NaijaMemes: 3:48am On Oct 28, 2022
Empiree:
Lord have mercy angry
So you called me out for this?.
Do people not have right and freedom to support any political party of their choice?.

No crime in political affiliation my brother. Nigeria constitution guarantees right to any political affiliation. According to Nigeria constitution, Political Rights and Association

(4) The Government of a State shall ensure that every person who is entitled to vote or be voted for at an election to House of Assembly shall have the right to vote or be voted for at an election to a local government council.
… (Sec. 7)

(2) Every citizen of Nigeria, who has attained the age of eighteen years residing in Nigeria at the time of the registration of voters for purposes of election to a legislative house, shall be entitled to be registered as a voter for that election. (Sec. 77)

Every person shall be entitled to assemble freely and associate with other persons, and in particular he may form or belong to any political party, trade union or any other association for the protection of his interests:
Provided that the provisions of this section shall not derogate from the powers conferred by this Constitution on the Independent National Electoral Commission with respect to political parties to which that Commission does not accord recognition. (Sec. 40).

So abeg, leave him alone.

Empiree- the master of arguing out of point.

No one is saying that vedaxcool does not have the right to choose whatever political party he wants to support.

His rights have never been the issue here.

The main issue here is that his choice is neither a sensible one nor one befitting a Muslim.

In short vedaxcool has the right to choose A or B. The issue here is finding out if choice A is the sensible one.

How would a Muslim support a party that has allowed the deaths and suffering of more Muslims? The economy is in a recession. Petroleum resources are being mismanaged. Security is diminished.

Well. There are good Muslims and bad Muslims. There are Muslims who choose to be radicalised hence, they will never listen to reason.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
NaijaMemes:

The main issue here is that his choice is neither a sensible one nor one befitting a Muslim.

In short vedaxcool has the right to choose A or B. The issue here is finding out if choice A is the sensible one.

How would a Muslim support a party that has allowed the deaths and suffering of more Muslims? The economy is in a recession. Petroleum resources are being mismanaged. Security is diminished.

Well. There are good Muslims and bad Muslims. There are Muslims who choose to be radicalised hence, they will never listen to reason.
You see, you reply still boils down to his right to choose political party of his choice. Saddam Hussein, George Bush, Adolf and many brutal politicians had/have supporters by choice.

Do you have evidence that Tinubu and his running mate are behind sufferings, insecurities and deaths in Nigeria?. Your view seems to be around prosecution of Muslims in the country?. How did you arrive at the conclusion?.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by NaijaMemes: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Empiree:
You see, you reply still boils down to his right to choose political party of his choice. Saddam Hussein, George Bush, Adolf and many brutal politicians had/have supporters by choice.

Do you have evidence that Tinubu and his running mate are behind sufferings, insecurities and deaths in Nigeria?. Your view seems to be around prosecution of Muslims in the country?. How did you arrive at the conclusion?.

You clearly have nothing sensible to say.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by mutabi: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
I noticed that there are very few or no Islamic threads on the front page on Fridays. Why is this the case?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
mutabi:
I noticed that there are very few or no Islamic threads on the front page on Fridays. Why is this the case?
MODS are on vacation lol
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by NaijaMemes: 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
mutabi:

Empiree:
MODS are on vacation lol

Empiree, is that the best lie you can come up with?

Vacation?

The sample truth is the Islam section is dead.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by NaijaMemes: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Cc

Empiree and Vedaxcool.

How far?

Are you seeing how Western football fans are blasting Qatar?

Alcohol and Gay rights will crush sharia

*sips juice*
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:35am On Nov 21, 2022
NaijaMemes:
Cc

Empiree and Vedaxcool.

How far?

Are you seeing how Western football fans are blasting Qatar?

Alcohol and Gay rights will crush sharia

*sips juice*
what's your interest?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by NaijaMemes: 1:49am On Nov 21, 2022
Empiree:
what's your interest?

Freedom and liberty
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:09am On Nov 21, 2022
NaijaMemes:

Freedom and liberty
and who doesn't want this?. Anything wrong with this?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by NaijaMemes: 2:17am On Nov 21, 2022
Empiree:
and who doesn't want this?. Anything wrong with this?

Religions want to control people.

That is the opposite of freedom.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:46am On Nov 21, 2022
NaijaMemes:

Religions want to control people.

That is the opposite of freedom.

there is a saying, if you are in Rome, behave like Romans. Meaning, you abide by Roman heritage and culture and rules. Right?.

So if you are in Qatar, behave like Qataris for the entire World cup duration. Don't try to change people's to fit your selfish interest

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by NaijaMemes: 3:18am On Nov 21, 2022
Empiree:
there is a saying, if you are in Rome, behave like Romans. Meaning, you abide by Roman heritage and culture and rules. Right?.

So if you are in Qatar, behave like Qataris for the entire World cup duration. Don't try to change people's to fit your selfish interest

1. Nobody forced Qatar to pay bribe to win the bid for the world Cup.

2. Football has its culture. You cannot invite a cow and expect it to behave like a dog.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2022
NaijaMemes:

1. Nobody forced Qatar to pay bribe to win the bid for the world Cup.

2. Football has its culture. You cannot invite a cow and expect it to behave like a dog.
so how does soccer relates with gay and alcohol?. How's that soccer culture ?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by NaijaMemes: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2022
Empiree:
so how does soccer relates with gay and alcohol?. How's that soccer culture ?

Watching soccer and drinking beer is a culture that has been going on for decades globally- from the West to China to Nigeria.

It is just unfortunate that Islam is against alcohol.

I myself stopped taking alcohol in the last 2 years. Lol
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:46am On Nov 22, 2022
NaijaMemes:

who made such culture or rule that alcohol and gay are part of soccer culture?. Anyways, this are Qatar's soccer (football) policies for 2022. If your don't like it go and hug the moon

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Jun10r(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
Am a graduate of computer science from PAU am 29years old, i dont have any food And any job I have been hungry for 3 days straight now no food no gas, searched for work but seen none, asked for help but no one give me anything.
At this point am dying my chest is burning my stomach is boiling will God forgive me if i steal money or food to survive?
Why am i suffering like this?
Why cant i see food?
Why am i starveing
learn a skill i did,
Go to school i did, what ami doing wrong?
am tired i dont mind if they kill me or not am going into crime, is that what you want me to do? And i fear you i fast and pray, and i go out everyday to work why have you forsaken me?
Who will borrow me 40,000 naira ?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Bintdawood(f): 12:51am On Nov 26, 2022
Assalaam alaykum brothers and sisters in faith smiley
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:10am On Nov 27, 2022
Walaikun salaam
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Empiree:
Walaikun salaam

Salaam Alaekum Brother. Its been a while. How are you and I hope your Family is good.

Just checking up on you. cheesy wink
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
Rilwayne001:

Salaam Alaekum Brother. Its been a while. How are you and I hope your Family is good.

Just checking up on you. cheesy wink
walaikun salaam, brother. Long time.

Alhamdulilah family is good.

And yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Addme: 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
Empiree:
walaikun salaam, brother. Long time.

Alhamdulilah family is good.

And yours?
Salam Alaekum bro
Please what's Solat Tujinna?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
Addme:

Salam Alaekum bro
Please what's Solat Tujinna?
Walaikun salaam

Salat al-Tanjeena also known as ṭhe Prayer of Deliverance commonly known as Durood Tanjeena in South Asia and Africa is a widely known and powerful prayer upon the Prophet ﷺ.

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.