Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

New Airtel Data Subscription Table: Best Practice And Activation Codes - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Airtel Data Subscription Table: Best Practice And Activation Codes (6465 Views)

New MTN 50 MB And 150 MB Activation Codes / New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes / Unlock All Blackberry Apps (activation Codes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Airtel Data Subscription Table: Best Practice And Activation Codes by ebenzunlim(m): 11:13am On Jul 01, 2014
Just for the ease of some you who are yet to be acquainted with latest Airtel data subscription table. Here is a jumpstart to start enjoying the new data plan.

Best Practice

Of course, you can always dial *141*13*1# to quickly test if you can access the internet with your current SIM before subscribing to a data plan. This service is completely free and you are offered 1MB per day for dialing the code. Outside knowing the connectivity status of the SIM, it is also important to know which plan works best with your device and the code to dial if you need to switch to another plan.

It is not often that someone tells you (with full assurance) what to do, but in this post we are looking to advice you on what plan is best for your mobile, smartphone, tablet or PC device. In our next edition we will talk about the complete table for Blackberry data subscription.

Mobile Phone: If you accessing the internet through a mobile phone browser, subscribe to any of the following plans: Entry, Daily, 3-day, Weekly, Easy, 786-plan, Lite or Midi plans

Smartphone & Tablets: With Tecno taking over the Nigeria smartphone market, every folk within the country can boast of having a smartphone. However, it is one thing to own a smartphone and another thing to subscribe to a feasible plan. Any of: Smartphone1, Smartphone2, Plus or Max plans will work just fine on your smartphone or tablet.

If you have the Opera browser installed on your mobile, smartphone or tablet, you can also use the Opera Mini Bundle for only N300 per month.

Dongles/MiFi/Routers: If you just purchased a Dongle or USB Modem as we generally call it and need to start using it on your PC/Mac or Router. Depending on the scale of the task at hand, you can choose from any of the following plan: Smartphone1, Smartphone2, Plus, Max, Premium or Prime plans (See how to unlock your USB Modem and make it universal). The Blackberry Unlimited data plan also works on Dongles, though charges and experience may vary.

Bloggers & Developers: If you are a blogger or web developer, it is best to go with the Prime plan, but if you have a very restricted budget, you might consider going with: Day, Night Time or Weekend plans which are suited for subscribers who require data use for specific purposes and consume such data quickly.

For activation codes table click here or visit: http://www.ewtnet.com/2014/07/new-airtel-data-subscription-table-best.html
Re: New Airtel Data Subscription Table: Best Practice And Activation Codes by Blackchampion(m): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
ebenzunlim: Just for the ease of some you who are yet to be acquainted with latest Airtel data subscription table. Here is a jumpstart to start enjoying the new data plan.

Best Practice

Of course, you can always dial *141*13*1# to quickly test if you can access the internet with your current SIM before subscribing to a data plan. This service is completely free and you are offered 1MB per day for dialing the code. Outside knowing the connectivity status of the SIM, it is also important to know which plan works best with your device and the code to dial if you need to switch to another plan.

It is not often that someone tells you (with full assurance) what to do, but in this post we are looking to advice you on what plan is best for your mobile, smartphone, tablet or PC device. In our next edition we will talk about the complete table for Blackberry data subscription.

Mobile Phone: If you accessing the internet through a mobile phone browser, subscribe to any of the following plans: Entry, Daily, 3-day, Weekly, Easy, 786-plan, Lite or Midi plans

Smartphone & Tablets: With Tecno taking over the Nigeria smartphone market, every folk within the country can boast of having a smartphone. However, it is one thing to own a smartphone and another thing to subscribe to a feasible plan. Any of: Smartphone1, Smartphone2, Plus or Max plans will work just fine on your smartphone or tablet.

If you have the Opera browser installed on your mobile, smartphone or tablet, you can also use the Opera Mini Bundle for only N300 per month.

Dongles/MiFi/Routers: If you just purchased a Dongle or USB Modem as we generally call it and need to start using it on your PC/Mac or Router. Depending on the scale of the task at hand, you can choose from any of the following plan: Smartphone1, Smartphone2, Plus, Max, Premium or Prime plans (See how to unlock your USB Modem and make it universal). The Blackberry Unlimited data plan also works on Dongles, though charges and experience may vary.

Bloggers & Developers: If you are a blogger or web developer, it is best to go with the Prime plan, but if you have a very restricted budget, you might consider going with: Day, Night Time or Weekend plans which are suited for subscribers who require data use for specific purposes and consume such data quickly.

For activation codes table [url=http:///MKelV ]click here[/url] or visit: http://www.ewtnet.com/2014/07/new-airtel-data-subscription-table-best.html
Ok
Re: New Airtel Data Subscription Table: Best Practice And Activation Codes by Blackchampion(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
432 views n no comment
Re: New Airtel Data Subscription Table: Best Practice And Activation Codes by nairalife2013(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2014
Pls how about ipad. Wid new sim and htc inspire. Me and my wife na airtel used dey chop. Pls help !!!
Re: New Airtel Data Subscription Table: Best Practice And Activation Codes by Ibiblaze(m): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
is it possible to upgrade an etisalat tab of 2.2 to 4.0
Re: New Airtel Data Subscription Table: Best Practice And Activation Codes by ebenzunlim(m): 1:50am On Jul 02, 2014
nairalife2013: Pls how about ipad. Wid new sim and htc inspire. Me and my wife na airtel used dey chop. Pls help !!!

The best practice for your ipad is to subscribe to the Airtel Unlimited Blackberry plan. And yes, it is legal to use the Airtel Blackberry plan on other devices. Though, charges and experience may vary.
Re: New Airtel Data Subscription Table: Best Practice And Activation Codes by ebenzunlim(m): 1:51am On Jul 02, 2014
Ibiblaze: is it possible to upgrade an etisalat tab of 2.2 to 4.0

This is a little bit off topic... But is your etisalat tab running on Android OS?
Re: New Airtel Data Subscription Table: Best Practice And Activation Codes by ebenzunlim(m): 1:53am On Jul 02, 2014
Blackchampion: 432 views n no comment

Thanks for your comment... As you can see, things has changed since your last comment smiley
Re: New Airtel Data Subscription Table: Best Practice And Activation Codes by nairalife2013(m): 9:54am On Jul 02, 2014
ebenzunlim:

The best practice for your ipad is to subscribe to the Airtel Unlimited Blackberry plan. And yes, it is legal to use the Airtel Blackberry plan on other devices. Though, charges and experience may vary.
nks i will try n get bak!
Re: New Airtel Data Subscription Table: Best Practice And Activation Codes by Ibiblaze(m): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2014
ebenzunlim:

This is a little bit off topic... But is your etisalat tab running on Android OS?
yea
Re: New Airtel Data Subscription Table: Best Practice And Activation Codes by obosirow: 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ok oooo
Re: New Airtel Data Subscription Table: Best Practice And Activation Codes by nairalife2013(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
ebenzunlim:

should i load d 1500n first before 100n? Airtel usually swallow my 1500n widout giving me any mb! Tho i hav not tried d extra 100n method before. Pls urgent help. I appreciate yur uncommon effort.
Re: New Airtel Data Subscription Table: Best Practice And Activation Codes by ebenzunlim(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
nairalife2013: should i load d 1500n first before 100n? Airtel usually swallow my 1500n widout giving me any mb! Tho i hav not tried d extra 100n method before. Pls urgent help. I appreciate yur uncommon effort.

Yes. Load the N1,500, subscribe and recharge N100. Make sure your mobile data is turned off before loading the N1,500.
Re: New Airtel Data Subscription Table: Best Practice And Activation Codes by nairalife2013(m): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
ebenzunlim:

Yes. Load the N1,500, subscribe and recharge N100. Make sure your mobile data is turned off before loading the N1,500.
pls i hav done dat. Now how do i check d balance befor putting d sim back in my ipad?
Re: New Airtel Data Subscription Table: Best Practice And Activation Codes by ebenzunlim(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2014
nairalife2013: pls i hav done dat. Now how do i check d balance befor putting d sim back in my ipad?

To check your data balance, dial *123*9#

1 Like

Re: New Airtel Data Subscription Table: Best Practice And Activation Codes by ebenzunlim(m): 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
ebenzunlim:

If this is not lock to a particular network, the OS can easily be updated.
Re: New Airtel Data Subscription Table: Best Practice And Activation Codes by ebenzunlim(m): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
Airtel has also added 'Android Internet Plan' which I think is equally good for both smartphone and dongle users.
Re: New Airtel Data Subscription Table: Best Practice And Activation Codes by Sandotusev: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
You can unlock any codes whit tools from this page : http://www.unlockphonetool.com/
Re: New Airtel Data Subscription Table: Best Practice And Activation Codes by ebenzunlim(m): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2014
Sandotusev:
You can unlock any codes whit tools from this page : http://www.unlockphonetool.com/
dude, get a life.

(1) (Reply)

4.2/opera Mini Servers Blocked / Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? / Mtn Bbc Now 800 Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.