Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND (18959 Views)

Yabatech 2015/2016 Post Utme,full Nd Prt Time Nd/hnd Admission / Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail / Yabatech Hnd(full & Part-time) & Nd(part-time) Admission For 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by brainy02: 11:57am On Jul 01, 2014
[size=13pt] Woow it is good to see NAIRALAND IS BACK;

It no longer news yabatech part -time form for both ND and HND is out and on sales now
Note: The HND FULL TIME FORM ISNT OUT YET DUE TO THE IMPENDING STRIKE.

But for the ND/HND PART TIME, it is readily on sales now.... what does it takes to apply, look below:

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
General entry requirements for National Diploma (ND part time)

***SSCE/NABTEB with at least 5 credits at
not more than two sittings which must include **English Language, **Mathematics and 3 other relevant subjects.

***NOTE That ND part time Programs does not require UTME Subjects.

General entry requirements for Higher National Diploma (HND Full time & part time)

***SSCE/NABTEB with at least 5 credits at.not more than two sittings which must include **English Language, **Mathematics and 3 other relevant subjects plus a relevant National Diploma at not below Lower Credit Grade of 2.50 CGPA.

WELL THESE ARE JUST THE BASIC REQUIREMENT!

based on this no Exam would be written except for when the FULL TIME HND start selling then those who apply for this would have to go through oral interview after u must have been shortlisted.

So many gimmicks around this registration process, Goodluck to all applicants.

FOR MORE ENQUIRIES AND BASIC INFORMATION PLUS YOU NEED A HELPING HAND IN YOUR REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR AN ITCH-FREE ENDEAVOR THEN YOU CAN DO WELL TO HIT ME UP ON:
BBM: 752AA622

anytime, hit me up and you will be glad.

[/size]
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by brainy02: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
***METHOD OF APPLICATION:

Applicants should visit the College
website at www.yabatech.edu.ng Click on
Online Application 2014/15, Click on
Apply then complete the basic details,
make a payment of N10,700 using an ATM
Card then continue with your registration
24 hours after payment.

Cards acceptable are MASTER CARD, VISA CARD, INTERSWITCH AND ZENITH MONEY TRANSFER.

The truth of the matter is that you might find it a bit difficult to wriggle around the online payment cos u aint making any cash payment rather all payment are done online and cashless.

If you find it challenging then I can always step in to help you out.

call on:
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by brainy02: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
***ND PART TIME AVAILABLE COURSES***
Accountancy
Banking and Finance
Building Technology
Business Administration & Management
Civil Engineering Technology
Computer Engineering
Computer Science
Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Estate Management
Food Technology
General Art
Hospitality Management
Industrial Maintenance Engineering
Technology
Mass Communication
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Office Technology and Management
Printing Technology
Quantity Surveying
Science Laboratory Technology
Statistics

****HND FULL TIME****
Accountancy
Architectural Technology
Biochemistry
Book Publishing
Building Technology
Ceramics
Chemistry
Civil Engineering
Computer Engineering
Computer Science
Environmental Biology
Estate Management
Food Technology
Graphic Design
Hospitality Management
Industrial Design
Marketing
Mechanical Engineering
Microbiology
Office Technology & Management –
Bilingual
Painting
Physics with Electronics
Printing Technology
Quantity Surveying
Sculpture
Statistics
Surveying and Geo-informatics
Textiles Technology
Urban and Regional Planning

****HND PART TIME****
Accountancy
Building Technology
Civil Engineering
Computer Science
Food Technology
Graphic Design
Marketing
Mechanical Engineering
Statistics

For those willing to swap course, it has to be done with so much caution and logic cos u can only swap corresponding courses and not the other way round.

For guidance and advise you can still hit me up on
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by kcboy34(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
Aiit
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by brainy02: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
start getting this done cos the big secret it the earlier the better
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by brainy02: 10:22am On Jul 10, 2014
for those having problem with using one card or the other, you probably havent activate you card for internet banking which means you will have to contact your bank for the procedure.

cheers
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by wabbyland(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
Thanks for the simple and clear info. But my questions are: when is the orm closing? Can I use someone else's atm card? What do u think might be the likeliest oral questions for someone like me that intends to go for comp science? Can we chat more on whatsapp? 08170027149 if u're on. Hoping to read from u again

1 Like

Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by brainy02: 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
i really dont like to talk about when a form is closing cos my usual question back for whoever ask for deadline is "what are u waiting for now? the earlier the better
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by brainy02: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
now that it seems things are settling, i guess in no time they will add the full time HND FORM to the portal.... so everything is looking set now
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by brainy02: 5:43am On Jul 18, 2014
BRIEF:
The Part-time programmes for 2014/2015 session commence in Oct 2014, interested applicants are hereby advised to pick up their forms as admission is based on first come first served.

CONTENT:
Yaba College of Technology is the foremost tertiary institution and highly rated Federal Polytechnic in Nigeria which offers various Part time Programmes at National Diploma and Higher National Diploma (ND and HND) levels and certificate programmes. The Part-time programmes for 2014/2015 session commence in Oct 2014, interested applicants are hereby advised to pick up their forms as admission is based on first come first served.

Like i always said do not wait for near deadlines as it could be tantamount to not being admitted.

for registration call 08189218421
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by brainy02: 5:54am On Jul 18, 2014
PART-TIME PROGRAMMES

6 SEMESTER ND & HND WEEKENDS/WEEK DAY PT PROGRAMMES
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (WEEKDAY / EVENING MODE)
Building Technology
Electrical Engineering
Computer Science
Civil Engineering
Food Technology
Mechanical Engineering
Graphic Design
Statistics
Chemistry
Biochemistry
Environmental Biology
Microbiology
Physics with Electronics

NATIONAL DIPLOMA (WEEKDAY/EVENING MODE)
Building technology
Mechanical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Computer Science
Printing technology
Computer Engineering
Quantity Surveying
Electrical Engineering
Science Laboratory Technology
Estate Management & Valuation
Statistics
Food Technology
Mass Communication
General Art
Fashion Design
Hospitality Management
Metallurgical Engineering

NATIONAL DIPLOMA &HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA WEEKEND (SATURDAY AND SUNDAY) PROGRAMMES

Accounting
Business Administration
Marketing HND only
Office Technology Management
Banking & Finance (ND only)
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by brainy02: 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
the form is still very much on sales, so grab urs while it last, and early as possible
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by brainy02: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
the full time HND form is not out as of now so the news it on sales is far fetch
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by brainy02: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
Advertisement for application for 2014/2015 admissions into Higher National Diploma (Full Time) Programmes.

Applicants are hereby invited for admission into Higher National Diploma programmes for the 2014/2015 academic session. Only candidates who are of good character and possess a burning desire for high quality knowledge and practical Skill-based education with entrepreneurial disposition, are encourage to apply. The available programmes are as follows:

1. FULL-TIME PROGRAMMES

2 YEAR FULL-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES

A. SCHOOL OF ART, DESIGN AND PRINTING

I. Book Publishing

II. Ceramic

III. Fashion/Textile Design

IV. Graphics Design

V. Painting

VI. Printing Technology

VII. Sculpture

B. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE

I. Science Laboratory Technology with the following options:

a) Biochemistry

b) Chemistry

c) Environmental Biology

d) Microbiology

e) Physics with Electronics

II. Statistics

C. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY

I. Computer Science

II. Food Technology

III. Hospital Management

IV. Textile Technology

V. Liesure and Tourism Management

D. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING

I. Civil Engineering with option in Structure & Transportation

II. Electrical Engineering with option in Electronics & Power

III. Mechanical Engineering

IV. Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing Option)

V. Mechanical Engineering (Power Plant Option)

VI. Computer Engineering

VII. Industrial Maintenance Engineering

E. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES

I. Accountancy

II. Business Administration

III. Marketing HND only

IV. Office Technology & Management (Monolingual/Bilingual Option)

Candidates for Bilingual programmes should report to the Department of Office Technology and Management with Photocopy of their application form and the originals of their credential for pre-selection interview.

F. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES

I. Architecture

II. Building Technology

III. Estate Management & Valuation

IV. Quantity Surveying

V. Surveying and Geo-Informatics

VI. Urban & Regional Planning

ENTRY REQUIREMENT

The general entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes are as follows:

1. SSCE/JAMB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programmes as published in the current JAMB brochure.

2. Relevant National Diploma at not below LOWER CREDIT Grade

3. Applicants with National Diploma (ND – lower Credit) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering, Polymer & Textile Technology are Eligible for admission into Higher National Diploma (HND) Physics with Electronics.

4. Applicants with ND (Lower Credit) in Polymer & Textile Technology are eligible for admission into HND (Chemistry Option)

5. At least one year Post-National Diploma relevant work experience

FOR FURTHER DETAILS CONCERNING THE REGISTRATION CALL ME ON;08189218421.........BBM: 752AA622
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by wabbyland(m): 7:11am On Aug 06, 2014
@brainy I believe you should create a whatsapp group and anyone that wants to ask a question.
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by brainy02: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
now the portal is opened let get this started
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by brainy02: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
For those who would like to join the whatapp group drop ur number here
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by oluadex99(m): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
OGA brainy I have a problem about my education,as am talking to u now no waec or GCE result and I want to further my education where am I goin to start...
although I am electrical/electronic I good in pratical,dats what am doin for a living....advise plsssss.
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by ridboy94(m): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
Whatsapp..07084559953.....hw do i delete dis my number from here??
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by brainy02: 12:23am On Aug 08, 2014
oluadex99: OGA brainy I have a problem about my education,as am talking to u now no waec or GCE result and I want to further my education where am I goin to start...
although I am electrical/electronic I good in pratical,dats what am doin for a living....advise plsssss.
pls try to gimme a call as i would be more than willing to help you out
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by Christane: 7:27am On Aug 08, 2014
Pls when wil d yabatech part time result be out??
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by brainy02: 9:58am On Aug 08, 2014
Christane: Pls when wil d yabatech part time result be out??
which one ooo, confused
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by wabbyland(m): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2014
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by geeloyal: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2014
i will like to know more about it bosss brainy whatsapp 08104267138
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by brainy02: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
bro try gimme a call
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hw much for Nd full time and HND full time
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by adebolaOdu(m): 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
Weselion: Hw much for Nd full time and HND full time

#2,500 for putme (ND form)

#10,700 for d HND fulll time form n all part time forms.
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by adebolaOdu(m): 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
oluadex99: OGA brainy I have a problem about my education,as am talking to u now no waec or GCE result and I want to further my education where am I goin to start...

No waec or Gce means u can't further with ur education cos they happen to be the requirements. Suggest u get a gce form n get ur 5 credits, then you might enrol for part time ND where you don't even need to go thru JAMB.
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by adebolaOdu(m): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
For any assistance whatsoever regards YABATECH, holla at me on 07064833948.

Putme form

ND n HND Part time forms

HND full time form

School fees payment.

Don't hesitate to call 07064833948.
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by Jherry93(m): 8:44am On Aug 15, 2014
Pls guys can i get the past question for yabatech from any1 here?
Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by brainy02: 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
Jherry93: Pls guys can i get the past question for ypabatech from any1 here?
yea ,it 1000 call me up and for those who still intend registering for hnd part time and full time and nd full time

Re: YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND by shupsy101: 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
Pls,wen are those buying HND full time form required to submit there transcript?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger State Government Closes Public, Private Schools, Tertiary Institutions / NASU Strike Hits Universities Hard, Students Battle Filth, Water, Power Problems / List Of Low Tuition Universities In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.