Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square (45196 Views)

Omisore Heads To Appeal Court To Retrieve 'Stolen Mandate' / Fayose Is Like A Mad Man That Been Prevented From Entering Market Square! / Breaking News:a Guber Debate In A Market Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by fizajoy1: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
yeye man, a prisonal that won election by all means. he disrespect the elders, remove cap from Bola Ige's head and all sort of atrocities. God pass you oooo and all the so called PDP supporters
blacksta: He is a mumu

copycat with no fundamental policies

he wants to copy his way to government - People are not fooled by this sham
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by IAMBREEZY: 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
Rubbish Nigga feeling funky.
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Muhaymin(m): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
he thinks we r fool like fellow ekiti people that were tricked with this shitty logic. osun r wiser.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Bennyberry(m): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
sad amateur politicing. Dm go dy eat corn durin eletion period bt wen dem enta office.dm go shant d 'GO AND DIE' anthem.#which way naija.any way stil dy so?
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by MadCow1: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
Typical...

His supporters be like: OMG!! He eats Popcorn like the rest of us. grin
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by ogbronx(m): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
voltron: as long as he eats enuff guguru and epa,, and supplies pounded yam and amala to the people, they will vote him in landslide victory.. the people are very hungry
and parochial!

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by dgitrader(m): 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ayire:
I guess u ar the only one that sees the gun..... All I see is mask ,rope arnd d guys neck and okada.
God should just let the better man rule, they all are the same selfish f$#ed up idi.ots

shine your eye. the thing you call rope is holding this.....

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by ogbronx(m): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
An insult to Nigerians. This goes to show how f.oolish these politicians see the average Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by bigx(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
blacksta: He is a mumu

copycat with no fundamental policies

he wants to copy his way to government - People are not fooled by this sham

Na so you go know who copy pass jamb
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by bebe2(f): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
hahaha

nigerians are easily excited grin grin
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by LajaLaba: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
cococandy: When I see political nobodies like all these e-warriors tearing their clothes over PDP APC bruhaha,I feel nothing but pity.

Take these guys seriously at your own peril.tomorrow someone will call this one grassroot and people friendly politician.

My sister i no fit lie u the pity is immeasurable cry cry cry and the most disheartening part of it is that majority of them are under 30!!!This are the people that never ever enjoy anything tangible and lasting from this shameful politicians embarassed We give up embarassed

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by shakol91(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
Omisore is now eating popcorn because Fayose ate Boli and Epa and also drinks jedi before he was elected. See another SCAM played by these polithiefians so that people can vote for them. I tired for this our south west polithiefians and I wonder why people easily fall for these scams
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] if he likes let him eat the whole market, all i know is he can't win
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by ofala(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Very Correct...Most are Comedians but with sole aim of stealing from public purse and NOTHING MORE!!!
cococandy: Nigerian politicians are clowns.
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tittos: There is nothing different between whAt he is doing and what Aregbesola is doing. The governor is now holding marathon meeting with civil servants and teachers, trying to appease them. Also calling on all owners of properties demolished way back 2011 to come claim their compensation. Its all part of politics. Its left for the electorates to see who is honest and who isn't (I doubt if there is though). Obama won his election largely due to his laid back look that everyone could chill with. My problem is with the masked guy behind him. Is he a guard or a militant? Nigerian politicians will never learn. They keep empowering thugs just to win elections. Later that guy will go and form a militant group with the arms and money that was given to him during election, then turn to be a nuisance for the government.
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
If he like make he eat boli jst as fayose did, all I know is that he is not going to win this forthcoming election. My vote goes to Ogbeni Aregbesola come august

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
OMI NI OOOOOO grin grin grin grin
Fayose don cause trouble ooo... grin grin grin
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by gebest: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
U ARE DECIEVING YOURSELF, WHERE U DOING DAT B4? NOW because U ARE CAMPAIGNING U NOW DECIDED TO DECIEVE D PEOPLE WITH DIS RUBBISH.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by funshint(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
Anyway #AregbeTill2018
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by oapbrown(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
c0llynz02: Let him get his bags of rice ready.
The party will the better rice always wins in the South West.

Typical Igbo guy like yu! Am sure yu'd av taken from the rice if yu were there. For your info, cos I'm sure yu know nothing about Politics in the south west...Fayose is a man of the pple, with or without Rice sharing. They voted him as a governor initially, but cos he had issues with the presidency, he was impeached, so it was never a case of him not capable at his post...Fayemi d incumbent gov'r worked, but wasn't really working with d masses, so when Fayose came on board, dey felt he'll make a better choice dan Fayemi...Got dat?

This is to tell yu dat here in the S-West (where some of yur pple come to hustle and carry d money to build homes in d village), pple are not poverty-oriented, they're learned and really know the best choice for them, they might collect yur money and goodies, but they definitely won't vote for yu if they don't want yu. As bad as it is, I can say, Osun State pple have only 2 good governors, Chief Akande and dis present Aregbe. And am 100% sure that Omisore is no-where and no-how a replacement or alternative to Osun State Gov'r. If he likes, he shud sit on the floor and sell with the market women...he's only deceiving himself. When Aregbe contested against Oyinlola, he didn't give pple any goodies, while Oyinlola was busy doing parties and sharing money...but Aregbe was voted for.

So when next yu post, talk about what you know and don't spit on the S-west, calling dem S-waste, like yu igbo guys pronounce English.

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Rapmoney(m): 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
*yawns* waiting for Mama Kufre to finish frying the akaragrin
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by shizzle11(m): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
Iyiola Omisere, my awaiting/incoming governor come August tongue

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by funshint(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2014
shakol91: are you serious? Is it transferable?
Chai see as dem scam this one tongue
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by dammytosh: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
oluamid: What is good for the Fayose is also good for the Omisore afterall, they are both in PDP. The may be the next best thing after sharing rice to the electorates.

Stop missing things up. Fayose has always being with the masses even when he was the Governor. "The powers that be" sent him packing back then and the masses brought him back.

Forget the rice you saw, The people of Ekiti State like Fayose, and that is the simple truth.

When he was Governor, he goes to prison, eats with them and stuffs like that. Fayose's love from the maasses dated back when he was in power. It is not a matter of election alone.
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Ayorh4you(m): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
Feed me more: I pity Nigerians, i really do.

YOUR DP THOUGH shocked shocked shocked ........... E FIT MAKE MAN COMMIT O grin grin grin. *IN 9ICES VOICE; the Egyptian baby is worried because his daddy is a mummy* #SALIVATING lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Ayorh4you(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
fizajoy1: yeye man, a prisonal that won election by all means. he disrespect the elders, remove cap from Bola Ige's head and all sort of atrocities. God pass you oooo and all the so called PDP supporters

egbami oooo. ewo tuni 'PRISONAL'?. PRISONAL kor, PERSONAL ni #PRISONER
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by ayorwizz(m): 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
Feed me more: I pity Nigerians, i really do.
Baby'm.....bhet why? *in thick ibo accent*
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
dgitrader: agbero!
take note, the hooded gunman behind him is armed with a tavor(Israeli type machine gun used by the dss) what a show of shame, he is even afraid of the same people he is trying to expliot.

na so ur eye sharp..I 've not seen any gun in dis picture...I only see motorcycle handle..and belt around his neck...
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by simdam500(m): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
eating guguru to make the civillian belive he stoop so low to their poor level is it??
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by mployer(m): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lol, failed trick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari / Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures / 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.