Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,931 members, 7,799,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army (37497 Views)

Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops / Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) / The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by hotwax: 7:15am On Jul 02, 2014
To me Boko-haram is a tool of the government. Government is protecting them.

Have we sat down and ask these questions?

How many Politcians have been attacked by Boko-haram. Why do they plant bombs in public places full of women and children?
[size=18pt]
They had the gut to attack a military barrack, overran it and went away with weapons. What stop them from attacking politicians?

Between Politicians and Military Barrack, which should be easy to attack?
[/size]

Jonathan is using them for a purpose.

Nigerians...think..think...

1 Like

Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by eluquenson(m): 7:32am On Jul 02, 2014
Tell Blazer: Why is it that Nigerians are so foolish,blaming USA,GEJ,shatimma n co Blame ALLAH for the massaca of millions all around the world.
In summary, you are simply SICK for this statement you made, seek Allah's forgiveness right now.
Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by Hardetayour: 7:34am On Jul 02, 2014
pesty100: #teamkillallmuslims
And yet u say ur religion isn't violent... I see
Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by eluquenson(m): 7:38am On Jul 02, 2014
ibietela2:

This is true, currently they are training rebels in Turkey to fight in Syria.

www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/26/obama-seeking-500m-training-moderate-syrian-rebels

www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2014/06/27/obama-wants-500-million-to-train-syrian-rebels-now-what/
Hmm! This is information for those who understand, am sure many Nigerians are just reading books without deep insight, I know many won't believe the news but am very sure one day US cup will full.
Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by mytym1: 8:04am On Jul 02, 2014
pictures of the boko haram weapons
Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by TellBlazer(m): 8:21am On Jul 02, 2014
eluquenson: In summary, you are simply SICK for this statement you made, seek Allah's forgiveness right now.
I guess he will want me to die like he has always told you and BH to kill people.What a blood loving,demon possese ALLAH,I don't believe in your ALLAH and your ALLAH an't gat power over me ok.Thank you.
Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by ibietela2(m): 8:41am On Jul 02, 2014
eluquenson: Hmm! This is information for those who understand, am sure many Nigerians are just reading books without deep insight, I know many won't believe the news but am very sure one day US cup will full.

I hope so
Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by godsI(m): 8:42am On Jul 02, 2014
U.S should slid their tail between their legs and walk out of Nigeria. Seem they want to divert attention from their utter failure to track the so called chibok girls from their deceptive drones, i wish to inform Jonathan to send them out because their presence is a risk to the unity of this country and its will to crush Boko-Haram. U.S.A. Is Synonymous to 'Terrorist Patron'. A man who predicted your disintegration is invited to curb an agent of same disunity when it started, what should you expect? He is the sponsor dullards! That is why GEJ is keeping them at arm length as they are the 'greatest evil'.
Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by winner01(m): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2014
maclatunji:

Bigotry typing, people like you form the bedrock of Jonathan's support with hatred, tribalism and bigotry being your motivators.

Nigeria will Godwilling rise beyond the ineptitude of your ilk in the corridors of power.
Dumb please open your mind...no ones supporting jonathan or any corrupt politician, Of course,I pray for nigeria to get better but I don't see that happening with some people slitting other peoples throat with one hand and with the koran in another hand and shouting praises to allah...the ultimate goal of every islamic sect is to islamize a nation which muslims rightly support, other muslims like you have neglected sharia because of sanity, culture and a sane law (if not, cut off your son's hands because he has stolen as sharia has commanded)...if you want a country to be peaceful, why would you want to enforce a particular religion, I've never heard of a christianized country, though muslims like to refer to non-islamic countries as christian countries..THERE IS NO CHRISTIAN COUNTRY...Any true christian would happily welcome an unbeliever into his midst with the hope of leading him to heaven but islam says "unto you your religion and unto me is mine" meaning "unbelievers" can go and "perish" ( I see no peace and love here)...Face it, this religion is far from peace..
Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2014
Firefire: Americans has come and see the multi-complexity of Nigeria self-inflicted sufferings.

Enemies of Nigeria state are under permanent curse of blood

America, God will see you, continue
I don't get ur statement...most of the american soldiers are non xtians and 'infidels' while the president is a muslim or prays with muslin..y is God going to 'see them thru''? Are u saying our prayers here aren't enoughand God is now using unbelievers to solve our problem for us?me no understand dis religion again o
#tongue-in-cheek
Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by chamboy(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2014
Godfullsam: They should rather put it this way 'most boko haram weapons are supplied by there members working with the Nigerian army'.
Buh d weapons r too much not b a FG recognised issue
Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by eluquenson(m): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2014
Tell Blazer: I guess he will want me to die like he has always told you and BH to kill people.What a blood loving,demon possese ALLAH,I don't believe in your ALLAH and your ALLAH an't gat power over me ok.Thank you.
pls hold your "thank you" it should go to the devil living in you, am sure you have really gone astray & Almighty Allah will bring you back cos you are in the dark.
Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by Firefire(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2014
desdichando:
I don't get ur statement...most of the american soldiers are non xtians and 'infidels' while the president is a muslim or prays with muslin..y is God going to 'see them thru''? Are u saying our prayers here aren't enoughand God is now using unbelievers to solve our problem for us?me no understand dis religion again o
#tongue-in-cheek

America is messing with Nigeria and they shall be disgrace out.
Their Prophesy that Nigeria will disintegrate in 2015 shall fail and has failed.
To AVOID near future permanent disgrace to the enemies of Nigeria, they should chicken out. NOW!
Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by maclatunji: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2014
winner01: Dumb please open your mind...no ones supporting jonathan or any corrupt politician, Of course,I pray for nigeria to get better but I don't see that happening with some people slitting other peoples throat with one hand and with the koran in another hand and shouting praises to allah...the ultimate goal of every islamic sect is to islamize a nation which muslims rightly support, other muslims like you have neglected sharia because of sanity, culture and a sane law (if not, cut off your son's hands because he has stolen as sharia has commanded)...if you want a country to be peaceful, why would you want to enforce a particular religion, I've never heard of a christianized country, though muslims like to refer to non-islamic countries as christian countries..THERE IS NO CHRISTIAN COUNTRY...Any true christian would happily welcome an unbeliever into his midst with the hope of leading him to heaven but islam says "unto you your religion and unto me is mine" meaning "unbelievers" can go and "perish" ( I see no peace and love here)...Face it, this religion is far from peace..

Ignorance again. The more you type, the more ignorant you are: The fable of the "Qur'an in one hand and sword in the other". Are you the printer that supplies copies to them?

You cannot even spell correctly, only ignorant people spell "koran". Perpetuating your pathetic ignorance does not reduce anything from Islam. Calling Islam names would move Nigeria forward in your mind? #Joker

Knowledge is not based on fables you grew up with. Your analysis is infantile, typical of a Jonathan supporter. #LOL

1 Like

Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by maclatunji: 10:09am On Jul 02, 2014
gods I: U.S should slid their tail between their legs and walk out of Nigeria. Seem they want to divert attention from their utter failure to track the so called chibok girls from their deceptive drones, i wish to inform Jonathan to send them out because their presence is a risk to the unity of this country and its will to crush Boko-Haram. U.S.A. Is Synonymous to 'Terrorist Patron'. A man who predicted your disintegration is invited to curb an agent of same disunity when it started, what should you expect? He is the sponsor dullards! That is why GEJ is keeping them at arm length as they are the 'greatest evil'.

Mickey Mouse would present better analysis than this. Boko Haram will Godwilling be stopped by a competent president. History will be unkind to people like you who keep supporting a failng leadership with jejune argumnts.
Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by nagoma(m): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2014
atlwireles: Is truly amazing, how the americans are desperately trying to protect their northern islamic friends. angry angry

You are funny and foolish all in one grin angry
Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by nagoma(m): 10:30am On Jul 02, 2014
This is the absolute truth!

"Gej is not innocent in the whole fiasco; Understand the story of henry okah to understand this. Why did Gej always try to spin Boko Haram and blame it on his opponents even before he became President? Why did he defend Mend even when the group admitted to be responsible for a bombing? Why did he reach out a hand to henry okah, a known terrorist, while he was sitting in a South African jail on terror charges? Orubebe (I think) testified in court that the Nigerian Govt was willing to "work with henry okah because we are brothers". Why did henry okah accuse GEJ of being privy to the bombings? Why did Nigeria's courts wait until a South African court pronounce judgement on henry okah before sentencing his brother the very next day in Abuja? Why hasn't GEJ's govt cautioned Asari Dokubo and his crazy outbursts? Why was General Tompolo, a security threat to Nigeria, given the clearance to patrol, supervise and "secure" Nigeria's waterways and oil pipelines---a responsibility of the Federal Navy?

There's more to it than meet the eyes."....
Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by winner01(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2014
maclatunji:

Ignorance again. The more you type, the more ignorant you are: The fable of the "Qur'an in one hand and sword in the other". Are you the printer that supplies copies to them?

You cannot even spell correctly, only ignorant people spell "koran". Perpetuating your pathetic ignorance does not reduce anything from Islam. Calling Islam names would move Nigeria forward in your mind? #Joker

Knowledge is not based on fables you grew up with. Your analysis is infantile, typical of a Jonathan supporter. #LOL
console yourself, u sabi islam pass osama(pubh) abi?

1 Like

Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by nagoma(m): 10:43am On Jul 02, 2014
AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN (GCFR) ON THE STATE OF THE NATION BY ‘YEMI SAKA

December 18, 2013

His Excellency,
The President, Commander-in-Chief,
Federal Republic of Nigeria, Abuja.

RE: STATE OF THE NATION

Few days ago, the media went frenzy and our nation’s polity was heated up due to an 18 paged letter written to you by former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo. This was not borne out of the sheer length of the letter, but some grave allegations levelled against your person and office.

I am not unmindful of the mixed reactions that greeted the letter, it was the somewhat validation of such allegations that was kafkaesque. I will not castigate you for the improved political fortunes of some opposition parties at elections as former President Obasanjo did, as a Patriot, I consider it a good democratic value of yours which will only deepen our democracy.

You are not a People Democratic Party’s President, but the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and you swore to protect the Constitution and abide by it. Your action(s) is not only constitutional, but selfless as a true leader.

I will not also blame you for the crisis rocking the PDP, I will not add to the pressure or the call for the removal of the Chairman of your party. I am not a member of the PDP and I can not ask you to do what is fundamentally wrong. Bamanga Tukur was duly elected in compliance to party guidelines and rules, no President or Governor has such right to remove him, it will only amount to gross abuse of office.

I do not believe you influenced the release of Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, or the quashing of the conviction verdict of Chief Bode George, these were pure judicial flip flops; legal milieu.

We all witnessed the era of “Garrison Politics” imposed on the PDP by Chief Olusegun Obasanjo through Sen. Ahmadu Alli, this gives credence to why many insist Chief Obasanjo lacks the moral standing to accuse you of any wrong doing.

Mr. President, before you reply the former President, I will like to state affirmatively that the former President has been vindicated. The reactions to the letter exposed how polarized we have become as a nation under your watch.

As a concerned citizen, and irrespective of my political affiliation and ideology, I must accept the fact that you can exercise your constitutional right by seeking for re-election, but I will like to highlight some issues that if are not clarified, Sir, you are undeserving to hold any public office in the land, no matter how little.

Mr. President, I will like to bring to fore three (3) issues that if not addressed and future occurrence guard against, you should not only forget about re-election, but should be ready to bear the burden of responsibility of compromising the sanctity of our nation’s sovereignty.

1. BREACH OF PROTOCOL:
Taking a cursory look at your administration, I say with utmost conviction that no one has demonstrated brazen disregard and breach of protocol like your Excellency and your wife, the First Lady.

The first of such was your kneeling down in front of Pastor E.A Adeboye of The Redeemed Christian Church of God at the Redemption Camp on December 31, 2010. Another instance is June 30 2012, you were snubbed by the Oba of Benin at his palace in what was described as a desperate move by you to improve the fortunes of your party at the gubernatorial polls of the state. It was believed that you felt the visit would signify endorsement of your party’s flag bearer by the Oba of Benin. I hope you are aware that as the Commander-in-Chief, you do not have to wait on people, people wait for you and ought to be seated before you make your entry at any event.

The last demeaning breach of protocol by you was on July 9, 2013 when on a state visit to China, you were received by Assistant Foreign Minister Le Yucheng. Mr. President, in strict compliance to protocol, as the Commander-in-Chief, you are to be received by the President of any country you visit. Concession can be given for a Vice-President to receive you if the non availibity of the President is made known to you and adequately explained, not a junior Minister.

The list of breach and brazen disregard to protocol by the First Lady were;

- On August 25, 2010, the First Lady at a state function in Rivers State charged at the Governor and grabbed the microphone from him while he was addressing a crowd.

This could be classified as an assault on Governor Rotimi Ameachi of Rivers State.

- On January 23 2012 , she was at it again as she stepped out of the plane before you did and was acknowledging protocol at the JFK airport when you went for a United Nations summit.

2. STATE SPONSORED TERRORISM:
We have had what I can classify as a “sustained state of national insecurity” but there has been an astronomical progression under you watch.

In his letter to you, former President Olusegun Obasanjo boldly asserted that you are sponsoring the training of snipers in Korea to neutralize 1000 opposition figures; a killer squad.

This only validates an unconfirmed reports that, towards the build-up to the PDP primaries of 2011, there were arms build-up and stockpiling in the South East and South-South; Abia and Akwa Ibom were the states speculated. It was further speculated that all they were waiting for was if you would not be given or won’t get the ticket, they were to strike and push for a breakaway.

It was further alleged that you were a major financier of this agenda and had the backing of two great nations..

Also as part of the agenda, militants that have not been rehabilitated were sent to training in South Korea under the guise that they will be used as ‘Coast Guards’, this was never made official because of their sinister agenda.

This claim can be said to have been validated with Tompolo being awarded the contract to secure our nation’s waterways.

I am of the opinion that the huge budgetary spending on National Security, rather than curb or drastically reduce the state of insecurity, has only fueled it.

Sir, according to unconfirmed source, an average “other rank” is paid N5,000 daily as “out station” allowance on paper, but are paid a meager N500 daily, those making the profit as windfall from such shortfall will never want the insurgency to end anytime soon.

Sir, I remember how you hastily exonerated MEND (Movement for Emancipation of Niger-Delta) over the October 1, 2010 Independence day bombing.

henry okah made some grievous allegations which he claimed Mr. Orubebe and Deziani Allison Maduekwe had a fore knowledge of the event.

The SSS (State Security Service) was quick to announce at a World Press Conference that Chief Raymond Dokpesi was arrested in connection to the bombing due to having connection with suspects already in SSS custody. A claim the Director of Publicity of the SSS denied at another press conference 10 days later.

As we speak, henry okah is serving time in a South African jail for a crime you had exonerated his group and by extension, exonerated him.

It became the modus operandi of the SSS to pick up anyone who is either critical of you, your style of governance, and the sloppiness of the SSS. Classical examples are Sen. Ali Ndume who was picked up and charged to court just few days after moving a motion for a passage of “vote of no confidence” on you on the floor of the Senate. The other is Dr. Nazeef of Kogi State University.

I will not like to go into declarations by the SSS over Boko Haram. There was a declaration that a Former Mauritanian President was the “mastermind” and financier of the sect. There was another one that it was a former Head of State, and an idiotic one that it was started by some student of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa in Bauchi.

While these are going on, Asari Dokubo keeps threatening our national security and sovereignty, and at my last check, he has not been invited for questioning.

On November 25, 2012, the most important Military formation and institution in the country witnessed a serious security breach which bears it all; instrument of the state is being employed to terrorise the Nigerian state.

On December 2, 2013, a similar attack was carried out on an Airforce in Maiduguri.

Sir, it is laughable, silly, and scandalous how the “insurgents” beat all the security checks and on gaining access to the hanger, all “they” could destroy were decommissioned crafts.

Lastly, your Excellency, during your last media chat, you were asked by a Nigeria from Social Media if Shekau was dead?

Your response was so unpresidential and depicts huge knowledge gap. In your words you said “I can’t tell you for sure if Shekau is dead. Anyone that tells you Shekau is dead doesn’t know what he is saying. I don’t know how these operations are carried out so that is why I can’t tell you if Shekau is dead or not”.

Sir, as the Commander-in-Chief, your Service Chiefs are to update you with what is called National Intelligence Daily Briefing, National Intelligence Estimates, Special National Intelligence Estimates.

Sir, I say with utmost conviction that you play politics with our national security, and any nation that plays politics with her national security could as well kiss her sovereignty ‘goodbye” it is just a function of time.

3. WHOLESOME CORRUPTION:
I must acknowledge the fact that you did not bring corruption into Nigeria, as a matter of fact, a lot of administrations have been accused or either promoting corruption to an utopic state.

Sir, I must also state here that if you leave office, that will not put an end to corruption, Corruption is endemic in Nigeria, but one achievement that can not be taken away from your administration is the making of corruption being perceived as a standpoint of your administration and it be given an official cover.

I said “wholesome corruption” because both moral corruption and graft are being shielded by your administration.

Moral corruption because I can not rationalize how you can grant pardon to Major Bulama that was sentenced to life imprisonment by the late Gen. Sani Abacha’s administration for sexually molesting boys under his watch as a Commandant of Command Secondary School Ojo. He was found wanting of forceful pederasty. Something that all religious and societal values consider as sin and immoral.

Also I found it ridiculous that you can grant the former governor of Bayelsa state Chief Deprieye Alameisgha pardon. I am fully aware that the prerogative of mercy is vested in you as the President, but on the ground that “he has suffered enough” is so insensitive, and morally bankrupt.

That you can personally intervene in the matter of Asari Dokubo to secure his release from the authorities of Benin Republic while being held on charges of gun running is appalling.

In the third quarter of 2012, Dr Olusegun Aganga, minister of trade and investment, wrote a letter to you over some missing $1.6 billion crude oil export.

The Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi recently just raises an alarm that the NNPC failed to remit the sum of $49.6b, a whopping 76% of accrual oil revenue, and as we speak, no arrest has been made. No one has been sent on terminal leave. No one has lost his portfolio.

The EFCC is inactive. The EFCC is not even chasing perceived opponents. It so inactive that it merely exist on the pages of newspapers.

With the recent revelation that the agency is cash-strapped, it can be misconstrued as a deliberate effort by your administration to effect the strangulation of the agency so that corruption can go unchecked.

Mr. President, all the issues I have raised in this letter have not only unleashed untold economic hardship on Nigerians, it has rubbished our foreign policy and threatened our nation’s continuous existence as a sovereign state.

RECOMMENDATIONS:
Mr. President, in a total departure from the norm whereby you are only castigated, I will be coming up with recommendations on how things can be rectified, how our nation can be repaired.

1. I recommend the immediate removal of the Chief of Army Staff, the Director-General of the SSS/DSS, and the Director Publicity of the SSS.

2. A huge cut in the budgetary allocation to national security and combating terrorism.

3. An immediate disbanding of the Joint Task Force.

4. An inquiry into the allegation of the shortchange in the welfare package of the personnel of the JTF.

5. An investigation into the possible involvement of Mr. Orubube and Mrs. Deziani Allison Maduekwe.

6. An immediate arrest for questioning of Asari Dokubo in a bid to ascertain the level of threat he is to this country.

7. A total overhauling or change of your protocol team.

8. A presidential fiat to the EFCC to probe the NNPC saga.

9. A proposed bill should be sent to the National Assembly to move the supervision and control of the SSS/DSS to the office of the Attorney General of the Federation, this will guarantee independence and eliminate executive interference.

Mr. President, if and when the recommendations or a semblance of it is adopted by you, you are not only rebuilding the confidence of Nigerians in you and your administration, you will be starting the repair of our country and have secured my vote and services to get you re-elected.

Sir, I do not await a response or demand a response to this, a positive disposition, and assertive actions is all I need.

Good Bless Nigeria.

Long Live Federal of Nigeria.

Yours faithfully,
‘Yemi Saka.

Cc: Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida(Rtd)
Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo(Rtd)
Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakar(Rtd).
Lt. Gen. Aliyu Gusua (Rtd)
Col. Abubakar Umar (Rtd)
Bishop Mathew Hassan Kukah
Pastor ‘Tunde Bakare
Mallam Nasir El-Rufai
IG Wala
Amina Faruk
Victoria Ibezim Ohaeri
Abba Gidado
Seyi Odetola

Yemi Saka (Twitter – @patriot_yemisak), writes from Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2014
I smell a rat... Something is fishy here:x
Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by soldierdollar(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
vedaxcool: GEJ keeps getting exposed as incompetent, sectarian and clannish. GEJ now that u know that Americawillknow now know that Northern leaders are not funding BH, in stink meaner voice, what are u gonna dooo? GEJ should be impeached b4 he throws all of us down a cliff!

You take Americans as mini gods . ..
No no .. Don't defend yourself .. It's obvious
Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by soldierdollar(m): 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nafeesa AA: Someone wrote this

I cannot for the life of me comprehend how utterly irrational some people are: So
just to discredit GEJ, APC/Northerners will:
1. Create, arm, sustain and support Boko Haram on a rampage that;

a. Kills hundreds of Muslims
b. Destroys Northern Schools
c. Bombs Mosques
d. Slaughter their own kids
e Kidnap their girls
f. Kill their imams
g. Destroys their cities, crops, livestock, and livelihood
h. Turns them to refugees across Cameroon and Niger
2. Just to deny Jonathan a second term, the North will
a. Ravage its Economy
b. Destroy its Political base
c. Murder APC members

See how silly that looks? if the North wants to discredit GEJ, it instead would attack PDP members, GEJ Loyalist and structures. In short, the North and/or BH will fundamentally direct their insurgency at the socio-political base of GEJ so as to create disillusionment, disaffection, fear and frustration from his brethren and supporters especially those from the North.

FACTS
Someone, somewhere is fomenting this unrest precisely to generate the reaction of
the most nigerians gullible afterall. BH is a creation of someone, somewhere to discredit the north, destroy its economy and people, divide its unity, destabilize it politically, and ultimately cause the balkanization of nigeria. And it shall fail insha Allah.

These are more reasons they have to do that . They want to convince whoever cares to hear that Jonathan are marginalizing the northerners/APC in terms of security and his political ambition is geared towards eliminating his detractors .
Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by breakeven: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
mogentle: One day, the whole truth will come out.
Victorciza(the beaf & insincerenigerian incarnate) will doubt this story.

The truth dont ever come out in Nigeria. The truth is that some powerful element in the north do not want jonathan because he is a christian and a minority.They are afraid if he continue there nigeria will never remain the same for them.this are people who cannot compete on a level playing field, so they always want to be in power to have an edge over others.That is why under them excellence is jettisoned for namunamune.when they are in power midiocrity is promoted to high heavens.remember one of them once said that the day jonathan leave boko haram will stop.My take is that nigeria is a mistake.ojukwu took the right step in the sixties,unfortunately Awo and Zik did not see beyond their noses.

1 Like

Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by nagoma(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
soldierdollar:

These are more reasons they have to do that . They want to convince whoever cares to hear that Jonathan are marginalizing the northerners/APC in terms of security and his political ambition is geared towards eliminating his detractors .

Olodo

Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by thunder74(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
berem: PDP na Boko Haram,Boko Haram na PDP

-Andrew Owoye Azazi
And the PDP sponsors have now moved/decamped to APC. Haven't you noticed lately that there are less crisis in PDP? Unfortunately APC started with good men but now....

1 Like

Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by nagoma(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
breakeven:

The truth dont ever come out in Nigeria. The truth is that some powerful element in the north do not want jonathan because he is a christian and a minority.They are afraid if he continue there nigeria will never remain the same for them.this are people who cannot compete on a level playing field, so they always want to be in power to have an edge over others.That is why under them excellence is jettisoned for namunamune.when they are in power midiocrity is promoted to high heavens.remember one of them once said that the day jonathan leave boko haram will stop.My take is that nigeria is a mistake.ojukwu took the right step in the sixties,unfortunately Awo and Zik did not see beyond their noses.

Another Olodo rehearsing whole sale rubbish. GEJ is the height of mediocrity and I don't think he can spell the word excellence let alone pursuing it. Get some education, it will be good for you.
Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by soldierdollar(m): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
nagoma:

Olodo

Jump into a boiling lake grin
Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by ONIKOYI1: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
Take it or u leave it don't believe any of the story tell by the U.S Government they re behind every act of Boko Haram. U.S WANT NIGERIA TO BE SPLITED BY 2015
Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
declaro:

How old are you Sir? Please think very well before making such comment. From what year has Nigeria been in corrupted state and hardship?(I WILL SAY SINCE FROM ADAM). Revolution is adding fuel into fire, can you give me an example of revolution that has brought good governance, true freedom, life, health, wealth, peace and progress. (NOT EVEN ONE). In Libya what as their revolution brought for them? NOTHING. In Egypt what has revolution brought for them? NOTHING. From my findings revolution only brings (IF I HAD KNOWN, REGRETS, Molests, DEATHS, HUNGER, SUFFERING, FEAR, HOMELESS, ETC). A bird at hand is better than millions of promises of birds in the bush (ALL POLITICIANS ARE THE SAME, WHO SHOULD WE TRUST----NONE OF THEM ARE PURE). I listened to a Pro-Russian family statement today and I wept, what ends here comment IF WE HAD KNOW IT WILL COME TO THIS POINT, WE COULD HAVE AVERTED IT FROM THE BEGINNING. War is the worse thing you can ever play with. Nigeria has never been better since I was born in 1984. I meet Nigeria this way and none of the past government has ever made impact in our lives, but we will keep on praying for a good leader not war. Thanks and may God bless our Nation Nigeria. Amen.
Amen.
Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by jidesp(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nigeria...........................................! Where corruption has invaded the truth, this peaceful setting is betrayed by general confusion and bedlam that is in the country today. Bribery and Corruption are everywhere, the masses are groaning in pains because of our abject wars, political problems and Tribalism. The battle of the NORTH is Fierce, without comparison to anything darts appears out of nowhere streaking across the sky, often finding our flesh amidst surprises, pain and terror.

Today, there are complaints about HUMAN TRAFFICKING and there are people who are agitating that the law must be changed, minors shouldn't be forced to work. We have no qualms about these dangers, they are physically real and one is only able to confront them face-to-face. A nation loses and lay dead, a nation wins and walks away, either ways, the solutions and resolutions are quite readily discernible.

Our nation is versed in foolishness and down right hooliganism at times and we again as a nation of means, though the story of our downfall and the rebirth is convoluted. It would take a skilled story teller a complete book to do it justice. We have high hopes for schooling opportunities but lack of basic and social amenities has stolen the hopes and dreams of schooling, schools are found sadly lacking in all rudimentary educational tools, small sparse rooms, shabby scattering of desk, chairs and indiscipline dominates the school.

Should we lay low and watch this go on? Should we protest the inability of our government? How do we go back to the beginning to right our wrongs? Do we continue to watch our president govern Nigeria primitively by debasing our intellect?

I hope one day, we are liberated. Nigerians are only free on paper, not in reality.

To Mr. President, Nobody acts or rules forever, you should remember tomorrow, for what you lay down today, we will build on tomorrow.

NIGERIA MUST NOT DIE!!!!!!!
Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by Litmus: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
Oyibo!! these people can boot you in the nuts and make you believe that you did it yourself. Corruption exist everywhere, not that it does not exist in Nigeria but we have to be careful because in the case of Nigeria and how its used against us it sometimes borders on conspiracy theory.

America has made its stance on Nigeria clear. From the start when Obama pointedly refused to visit Nigeria the writing was on the wall. He even mentioned Nigeria in one of his books. Soon as fracking became a viable source of oil, America rushed to cease buying oil from Nigeria. Hillery Clinton can barely hide her disdain for Nigeria whenever she speaks on Nigeria.

I believe it is in this context that one should view the report. The report barely disguises the contempt of its authors. They couldn't even be bothered to think up imaginative lies. Never mind that the entire world knows about arms proliferation in the middle east and especially arms trafficking in Africa since the collapse of the Gaddafi regime - no, these Americans want to look us square in the face and tell us half-truths and outright lies and think that the word CORRUPTION -explicitly made or implied is enough to make anything about Nigeria believable.

America cant be bothered with Nigeria. They are probably leaving this sphere of concern behind. They cant wait to withdraw their drones and abandon us to Arab terrorism. The sooner Nigeria implodes the better for them. They are going....

All that's left to say is goodbye America and good-residence

Oh, yes, to Obama, we think your mate, Ophrawinifred, is a person!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail / Why Do Aspirants Visit Matriarch Hajia Aya Dada Yar'adua? PHOTO / Police Helicopter In Kwara Ahead Of Bye-Election, Causes Panic Among Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.