Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

End Of Discussion V6 Leather October/Early Nov. N2.3m (9months Warranty) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / End Of Discussion V6 Leather October/Early Nov. N2.3m (9months Warranty) (2932 Views)

Registered 2001 Model Baby Boy V6/LEATHER SEATS: Price: N600k / Clean Tokunbo 1999 Toyota Camry V6/leather: Price: N1m / Just Arrived 3 units 2003 Honda Accord EX V6, Leather Interior, Full Options (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of Discussion V6 Leather October/Early Nov. N2.3m (9months Warranty) by jenju(m): 3:37am On Oct 06, 2008
This 2003 Honda Accord V6 will arrive Apapa at the end of October give and take a few days. It has a sun roof, Leather, Alloy wheels, Wood grain, it is a certified vehicle and is fully loaded with options.  Please contact me for infoo at:    tikola70@hotmail.com

VIN:  1HGCM66523A022363 
Year:  2003 
Make:  Honda 
Model:  Accord EX 
Style/Body:  Sedan 4D 
Class:  Mid Range Car - Standard 
Engine:  3.0L V6 EFI / MPI 
Country of Assembly:  United States 
Vehicle Age:  5 year(s) 
Calculated Owners:  1

This certified ride, comes with 9 months waranty, so no mechanic wahala for 9 months!

Here are some initial pics:

Warranty is valid for Lagos and Abuja buyers. Buyers must take their car for servicing every 3000 miles to our designated mechanic. warranty becomes void if buyer does not perform this required maintenance.

Re: End Of Discussion V6 Leather October/Early Nov. N2.3m (9months Warranty) by jenju(m): 3:38am On Oct 06, 2008
Interior

Re: End Of Discussion V6 Leather October/Early Nov. N2.3m (9months Warranty) by jenju(m): 3:39am On Oct 06, 2008
More Interior pic

Re: End Of Discussion V6 Leather October/Early Nov. N2.3m (9months Warranty) by jenju(m): 3:39am On Oct 06, 2008
Pictures will be resized for clarity by Tuesday.  More pictures will also be attached.
Re: End Of Discussion V6 Leather October/Early Nov. N2.3m (9months Warranty) by gbajesu: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2008
yeeepaaaa! shocked shocked N2.3M for a 2003 honda accord?!! undecided
Bros i'v always enjoyed checking up your tread but i kinda think this is way off.
or was the 2003 a typo error?
Re: End Of Discussion V6 Leather October/Early Nov. N2.3m (9months Warranty) by jenju(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2008
gbajesu:

yeeepaaaa! shocked shocked N2.3M for a 2003 honda accord?!! undecided
Bros i'v always enjoyed checking up your tread but i kind of think this is way off.
or was the 2003 a typo error?

My brother, this is the top of the line 2003 Accord. It has a 3.0L engine with 6 cylinders, leather, sunroof, in-dash 6CD changer, several air bags etc. This is a certified vehicle and its actually not overpriced. I can get you a 2003 Honda Accord LX with fabric interior, without the wood grain or sun roof for N1.6 - N1.8. tikola70@hotmail.com

Cheers,
J
Re: End Of Discussion V6 Leather October/Early Nov. N2.3m (9months Warranty) by jenju(m): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2008
Warranty information added.
Re: End Of Discussion V6 Leather October/Early Nov. N2.3m (9months Warranty) by luisedet: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2008
Hello jenju

Remember me, luis! you said you can get " I can get you a 2003 Honda Accord LX with fabric interior, without the wood grain or sun roof for N1.6 - N1.8. tikola70@hotmail.com" how soon would that be possible, my client can do between that price, but we need to discuss a little, oh, i go email you
Re: End Of Discussion V6 Leather October/Early Nov. N2.3m (9months Warranty) by jenju(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2008
luisedet:

Hello jenju

Remember me, luis! you said you can get " I can get you a 2003 Honda Accord LX with fabric interior, without the wood grain or sun roof for N1.6 - N1.8. tikola70@hotmail.com" how soon would that be possible, my client can do between that price, but we need to discuss a little, oh, i go email you

Hi Luis,

Of course I remember you, why will I forget a person that's getting ready to smile to the bank with me?  smiley

I can get the car any Friday and ship it with expected ETA 2 - 3 weeks later.  Call me when you can, or I'll call you in 6hours or so.

Cheers,
J
Re: End Of Discussion V6 Leather October/Early Nov. N2.3m (9months Warranty) by olaseojuem: 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2008
HI
Re: End Of Discussion V6 Leather October/Early Nov. N2.3m (9months Warranty) by jenju(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2008
olaseojuem:

HI

lol, well hello there. smiley
Re: End Of Discussion V6 Leather October/Early Nov. N2.3m (9months Warranty) by sherif123: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2008
jenju pardon my ignorancy! what did u mean by ETA? thanks
Re: End Of Discussion V6 Leather October/Early Nov. N2.3m (9months Warranty) by jenju(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2008
sherif123:

jenju pardon my ignorancy! what did u mean by ETA? thanks

sherif123,

ETA = Estimated Arrival Time in logistics jargon, abeg no vex.

Cheers,
J
Re: End Of Discussion V6 Leather October/Early Nov. N2.3m (9months Warranty) by sherif123: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2008
@jenju one more question please! sorry for asking this Q. in public. by custom law, i think u need to get original title from DMV before u can ship any vehicle? or it does not apply to where u live in US? thanks for ur respond in advance
Re: End Of Discussion V6 Leather October/Early Nov. N2.3m (9months Warranty) by akpumpin1: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2008
sherif123 i was gonna ask the same question. mr jenju please i sent you an email yesterday trying to find out some information from u.please can u help read it and reply me. i will be more than happy if u reply. i sent it from kc4them@yahoo.com thanks bro.
Re: End Of Discussion V6 Leather October/Early Nov. N2.3m (9months Warranty) by jenju(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2008
sherif123:

@jenju one more question please! sorry for asking this Q. in public. by custom law, i think u need to get original title from DMV before u can ship any vehicle? or it does not apply to where u live in US? thanks for ur respond in advance

You are correct. You need to submit a lien free original title, with your name on the title as owner or co-owner, to customs for verification before you can ship your vehicle. I understand that this is a requirement under federal law hence it applies throughout the USA. The exception is for brand new cars where you can submit a Certificate of Origin (so called Cof O) in lieu of the title. Hope the info helps.

Cheers,
J
Re: End Of Discussion V6 Leather October/Early Nov. N2.3m (9months Warranty) by jenju(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2008
akpumpin1:

sherif123 i was going to ask the same question. mr jenju please i sent you an email yesterday trying to find out some information from u.please can u help read it and reply me. i will be more than happy if u reply. i sent it from kc4them@yahoo.com thanks bro.

Expect a reply within 24 hours.

Cheers,
J
Re: End Of Discussion V6 Leather October/Early Nov. N2.3m (9months Warranty) by 2n2k(m): 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2008
jenju:

My brother, this is the top of the line 2003 Accord. It has a 3.0L engine with 6 cylinders, leather, sunroof, in-dash 6CD changer, several air bags etc. This is a certified vehicle and its actually not overpriced. I can get you a 2003 Honda Accord LX with fabric interior, without the wood grain or sun roof for N1.6 - N1.8.

A very neat 2005 EX not necesarily leather can cost how much? Dark colour preferred. While at it, will 2006 EX fabric cost be very far from 2005 price? Thanks.
Re: End Of Discussion V6 Leather October/Early Nov. N2.3m (9months Warranty) by jenju(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2008
Thanks everyone. My Lawyers/Accountants have informed me that one of the potential buyers has prepaid 2/3 of the asking price as a deposit (10/16/2008) after getting assurances that the warranty on the car is being handled by a top rated Mechanic in Abuja.

May God bless all our customers.

[size=18pt] SOLD[/size]

WE DID IT AGAIN! smiley

(1) (Reply)

sold / A Very Cheap And Clean Fiat For Sale (450k) / Reg Toyota Corolla 2003 Sports Price reduced to 950k..SOLD...!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.