Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple (137873 Views)

Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by henry007(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
adewasco2k:

I really dont know how else to convince you.

the breeder had no reason to lie about the age when i got him...he was 51 days old.

below are some pictures of him growing up
that's a 7 week old puppy?! don't need to convince me bro. u just changed his age from 45 to 51 now I'm confused. kmany case he's not looking fat or heavy as per coat, just mature so I'm not sure u get where we're all coming from
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by henry007(m): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
Mckandre: m sure he's right, remember it's GSD we're talking about here they have rated rapid growth. A GSD is said to be matured when its 1.5 to 2yrs. at 1yr of age they myt look big and matured but still their brains is still much of a puppys'.
he said 4months plus yet the dogs face matches its body like an 8 month old would
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
adewasco2k:

exactly, Brado still act like a small puppy and his bones are not strong yet....he even suffered a down pastern due to his weak bones, i had to start giving him calcium supplement and thats when i changed his feed from puppy feed to adult to reduce his intake of protein.

now his pastern is up as his bone is a bit stronger now
down pastern? that's a very bad and painful thing for every dog. I researched about it and I was baffled with what I saw,it can disfigure GSD paws(pasterns) making it look more like human feet, it's terrible. another likely cause is too much exercise at tender age. Mehn, I just have to watch my GSD from now on. and again i heard it can be hereditary.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by adewasco2k(m): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
henry007: that's a 7 week old puppy?! don't need to convince me bro. u just changed his age from 45 to 51 now I'm confused. kmany case he's not looking fat or heavy as per coat, just mature so I'm not sure u get where we're all coming from

My last post to you.

I said 45 days because he was 45 days old when I contacted the breeder....I had that iny head but I didn't get him that same day, got him after 6 days.

So you say he is 8 months old? Hahahaha okay I agree....I got him December then opened a thread on what to know about GSD's before getting one on March.....how wise of me?

Enough said he is 8 months old to you but my Brado is 4+ months old. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
henry007: he said 4months plus yet the dogs face matches its body like an 8 month old would
that's physical appearance but the owner knows best

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by henry007(m): 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
Mckandre: that's physical appearance but the owner knows best
clearly owner's a learner
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by adewasco2k(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
henry007: clearly owner's a learner

You know nothing g about dogs so just chill

Maybe local dogs....I can't say

They be forming I too know
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mayorall(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
adewasco2k:

I hope she can bark now?. Walker's bark is older than her age. 3 months old GSD with heavy barking. she still cries anyway.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by adewasco2k(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
mayorall:

I hope she can bark now?. Walker's bark is older than her age. 3 months old GSD with heavy barking. she still cries anyway.

He does bark but randomly, when I expect him to bark he will not but I'm not worried yet.

He is too playful tho and that has been a problem during training so I just enrolled him for an obedient class with a good dog trainer.... Let's see how it goes.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by henry007(m): 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
adewasco2k:

discriminating against local dogs shows you are an expert (y)
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by jeff1607(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
Its ur dog whether it grows faster dan normal so don't let it bother u d only way problem wud arise is wen d dog starts having health issues or pass it on to offsprings I have friends dat feed dogs anytin they makes them look big undermining other effects particularly GSD just to make dem look big.just my own opinion
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by henry007(m): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
jeff1607: Its ur dog whether it grows faster dan normal so don't let it bother u d only way problem wud arise is wen d dog starts having health issues or pass it on to offsprings I have friends dat feed dogs anytin they makes them look big undermining other effects particularly GSD just to make dem look big.just my own opinion
there's a diff between big(healthy looking) and mature(older looking)
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by jeff1607(m): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
henry007: there's a diff between big(healthy looking) and mature(older looking)
In others word mature old dogs aint healthy? Cud u explain a lil bit
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by henry007(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
jeff1607:
In others word mature old dogs aint healthy? Cud u explain a lil bit
when your puppy is looking older but still lean and its not a lean breed, you shld know you've read the age wrong. I mean the point of castration and alternative nutrition is to make the dog bulky overall and not just having an older coat, mature head to body ratio while looking quite lean. in this case the puppy is looking more like a lean/underweight 1 year old than a well fed 4+month old.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by emmyvet(m): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
adewasco2k:
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
My 10 months old ready for his daily walk.

7 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by patrickrose(m): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lisa at 3,months

7 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by patrickrose(m): 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
Caucasian puppy Lisa at 3months
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by henry007(m): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
patrickrose: Lisa at 3,months
shes cute, hope she's not stubborn
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2014

She looks nice with her ears up. Thank God you didn't trim her ears.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by henry007(m): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

She looks nice with her ears up. Thank God you didn't trim her ears.
the ears won't stay up tho, twld drop soon that's why pple crop it
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2014

Why re U hiding ur face na? grin
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
patrickrose: Caucasian puppy Lisa at 3months
Caucasian? that doesn't look like a Caucasian pup to me.is she a mix?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
oluomoadebayo: My 10 months old ready for his daily walk.
dude, you and this your mali... nice one though
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by patrickrose(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
@makandre she is pure breed Russian Shepard no mixing
and age is extremely stubborn o I must say
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by patrickrose(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Mckandre: Caucasian? that doesn't look like a Caucasian pup to me.is she a mix?
she is pure breed Russian Shepard. my friend ..
what features of Caucasian were u looking out for
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by patrickrose(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
himkers:

Why re U hiding ur face na? grin
hahaha I am snapping my self na .. the pics belong to the puppy I was just showing up
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by patrickrose(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
henry007: shes cute, hope she's not stubborn
she is extremely stubborn too though am trying to show her pack leadership
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
patrickrose:
she is pure breed Russian Shepard. my friend ..
what features of Caucasian were u looking out for
that's not a Caucasian pup,it's either a GSD mix or a malinois, see the pics below a Caucasian don't have pointed ears like yours have, even without cropping. The full ears are like that of fox hounds or beagle(fold) not pointed. ni my advice to you is that you've been duped,you should go back to the breeder and ask for a full pedigree info or a refund while it's still early ....
the first pics is a 3month old ,the second is a full grown with the folded ears

7 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by patrickrose(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
Mckandre: that's not a Caucasian pup,it's either a GSD mix or a malinois, see the pics below a Caucasian don't have pointed ears like yours have, even without cropping. The full ears are like that of fox hounds or beagle(fold) not pointed. ni my advice to you is that you've been duped,you should go back to the breeder and ask for a full pedigree info or a refund while it's still early ....
noted but I saw the parents I will ask again from the place I bought her.. but am sure
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
Mckandre: dude, you and this your mali... nice one though

Malinois or no dog. Simply the best for my lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by henry007(m): 2:09am On Jul 11, 2014
Mckandre: that's not a Caucasian pup,it's either a GSD mix or a malinois, see the pics below a Caucasian don't have pointed ears like yours have, even without cropping. The full ears are like that of fox hounds or beagle(fold) not pointed. ni my advice to you is that you've been duped,you should go back to the breeder and ask for a full pedigree info or a refund while it's still early ....
its definitely not a gsd/malinois mix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.