Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple - Pets (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple (138008 Views)

Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
my pet is guinea pig,nd i name d family Gadiah.they feed on potato leaf.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by peterbello(m): 1:31am On Mar 30, 2016
Bullet at 18 months.

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by CertifiedSamuel: 6:28am On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=Mode2014 post=44177459][/quote]

Your dog really look cute even with the black color.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by damiz(m): 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
Zoe

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by rodmann(m): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hector, my 5 month old Caucasian. Love him to bits!

3 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by ecstazhy(m): 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Djdamian:

gosh...this is d best GSD i av seen on nairaland and even in Nigeria....where did u get it?

you sure? Have u seen shadow the destroyer?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by okikiosibodu(m): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
Here are pictures of me and THUNDER of Bada Kennel
Please visit my diary
https://www.nairaland.com/3289738/diary-last-visit-dogbreath-kennel

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by smashad(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2016
I'm making it d 1000th post...adiĆ³s
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by olisafincy(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
you too borrow
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by hilaryiq(f): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
These are my cats. The first one (black and white, domestic short hair) is called Momo (named after the ferret in Avatar: The Last Airbender)

And the second one (black and tabby mix) is called Bageera (from The Jungle book)

#Catlover

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by kale4all07(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
Shaggy @ a year and 3months old

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by kale4all07(m): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Call for stud- 08063608628 Kaylex kennel

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
promise2020:
Marchal 4yrs, Major 1.2yrs, puppy no name yet 12weeks... I luv my dogs
helo, I have a 3months old gsd and I don't know if I can feed him boiled chicken and it's bones
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by cybriz82(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
Co lion Name is smart.. 7month old.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Arckeen: 6:20am On Oct 05, 2016
Whinky

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by sidnen: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2016
Arckeen:
Whinky
whinky is so cute.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by DogWhisperer(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2016
My rottweiler sasha at 3 years

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Arckeen: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
sidnen:

whinky is so cute.
God bless you bro. You can also get Whinky's cabon. Fresh pups available 08164106700. Location is ilorin.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Falcone52x: 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
Tackle of life grin grin

henry007:
yet proof still loading. I believe you said you sent it back for correction. lol
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by henry007(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mode2014:
Shadow.... 1 year +, American Eskimo + some Chow in him (Reason for the black)..

He's beautiful! i don't mind the next generation
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by olisafincy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
Robby @9weeks old

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by olisafincy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Robby

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by kingklassique(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Merlin

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by countsparrow: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
Goldie at 12 weeks...

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by youngseason(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
He name is Humanity
Nd he is 4 sale
Contact me;07033106889

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Surely63(m): 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
that's my two beauties Tjay and Major Caucasian mix 7months and Russian Shepherd a month plus

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by peterbello(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
Kpopper:
These are my beautiful pups

Cute pups. I like the one with black hair in the first pic, on the left. What's her name?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by ElTeezy(m): 2:13am On Oct 24, 2016
adewasco2k:

He does bark but randomly, when I expect him to bark he will not but I'm not worried yet.

He is too playful tho and that has been a problem during training so I just enrolled him for an obedient class with a good dog trainer.... Let's see how it goes.
Bro dont stress it my 7months old gsd is almost as tall as a Caucasian... I enrolled him in a military training center, i was told to bring him back when he is ten months... He didn't start barking until my Rott taught him few lessons... Ryt now... He just eats, grows taller everyday (abnormal tallness) jump around d house and chase people's shadows... Im sure if i upload his pix now they will be yelling me he is 7 years old or that he is a Caucasian
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by tvcatch15(m): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
himkers:
Snap your pet and upload the picture here (with the name of the pet). Let's Have fun!!

Fizzy
4month

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by tvcatch15(m): 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
himkers:
Snap your pet and upload the picture here (with the name of the pet). Let's Have fun!!

Shadow
2 mths n 1wk.

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by prinzetobi: 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hi to all Nairaland OP's that have shown good, beautiful and healthy dogs. A friend of mine is working on a Facebook platform where dog, cat, animal lovers conglomerate all around Africa.

It's also an opportunity for all to send in pictures of our pets which would be posted up for commendation.

Also those who wish to venture into breeding and even training could meet people proficient in their breed of choice, like I would recommend OlumoAdebayo for Malinois, Bsquared for Caucasians, and basically MEN from all over AFRICA I.e Ghana, Nigeria, Kotonou, Togo, just to name a few.

Active members who breed good/pedigree dogs would be allowed to sell pups in a bid to sanitize the dog market

This also would help us to champion the move for locally made dog feed that will match ones done abroad - quality wise, thus, allowing us feed more dogs at even less the price and double the result.
Also we would put heads together to improve animal walfare- kennel clubs and every other thing it takes.

The African dog world has stood it's ground, and it's high time we became one big community.
CHNAGE BEGINS WITH YOU AND ME.

FOLLOW LINK TO LIKE PAGE=== > https://m.facebook.com/PetPlanetAfrica/?ref=bookmarks

FOR THE LOVE OF OUR FURY FRIENDS

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by leanpad001(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
bonnie she will be exactly 5 months next week.... seem to me like she has got a slow growth

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (44) (Reply)

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.