Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple - Pets (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple (138000 Views)

Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by lifegal(f): 7:46am On Apr 07, 2017
Meet my Daughter's Dog
NAME: FENDI
BREED :
Sex: Female

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Drajah(m): 8:39am On Apr 07, 2017
lifegal:
Meet my Daughter's Dog
NAME: FENDI
BREED :
Sex: Female

Breed German Shepard dog
Cute dog!!

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by DutchNegro(m): 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mckandre:
dude, wadafuck . undecidedthats a real gsd if u dont know... it has been long verified case closed yet again

Keep calm bro.. You couldn't have expected me to read all the pages on the thread.. And thank you for the notification. Shalom!
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
DutchNegro:

Keep calm bro.. You couldn't have expected me to read all the pages on the thread.. And thank you for the notification. Shalom!
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by JohnieWalker12(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Meet my lovely kitten Thelma kiss

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by dredmatthew234(m): 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
Alex... He is one today

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Max
Always lurking

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by cedar3: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
JohnieWalker12:
Meet my lovely kitten Thelma kiss
She's such a cutie. What happened to the rest of her body?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by obaile: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
This is Ralph. He is l0 month old.

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by obaile: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ralph

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by bufness(m): 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
dredmatthew234:
Alex... He is one today
nice dog, how much did u get alex?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by imran90(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
poverty is a curse. i love pet generally not just dog alone, i wish to have one not for security reason but as a friend to me and my household, i just dont see my self paying urge amount like 200k on one dog (no money). Lord please open the door of ur mercy for me also, why all the good things in diz world belong to d rich alone? i still have my faith in you sha, if can change the life of a warri boy #efe within a month yes you can change mine within a week. Please keep sharing ur pet pictures am loving it and instead of selling your dogs to calabar people for meat you can simply give it to me as a gift and i will appreciate and take good care of it. I can afford the shipping bill as well.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by JohnieWalker12(m): 12:58am On Apr 11, 2017
cedar3:

She's such a cutie. What happened to the rest of her body?

Thanks for the compliment. I'll be sure she hears it lol. Well, I was visiting the vet of the day I told the pic so the rest of her body was in a small carton I held her with. smiley
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by JohnieWalker12(m): 1:00am On Apr 11, 2017
Can't get enough of Thelma [center][/center]

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Aniye2012: 6:42am On Apr 11, 2017
Her name is bella. She is 3 months old. She is for sale. Location isolo. Pls Call 07069128663 for more enquires

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 11, 2017
DAT is KUBO

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mick12017(m): 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
adewasco2k:

Why should I lie? I have his cert here if you doubt it....he is about 4 months approximately 5 months now.

OgA if there's a breed I know it's the GSD and look his teeth has reached its adult stage at 4 months his milk tooth should be present.. And his coat is displaying all there color... OgA tell yourself the truth for once... Biko

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by edyken001: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
My boerboel she is 4months

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mokoshalb(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
JohnieWalker12:
Can't get enough of Thelma [center][/center]
tell me your location... on my way to kidnap her..

TBH .. she is too cute! chai shocked

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by JohnieWalker12(m): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
mokoshalb:
tell me your location... on my way to kidnap her..

TBH .. she is too cute! chai shocked

I go dey on the look out for you lol. Thanks for the compliment grin
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by cube2012: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
Meet Booster a Zoey my slippers chewing ground digging GSD's. Booster @ 7months Zoey @ 1yr 3 months grin

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by tonyflash43(m): 6:16am On May 01, 2017
any vet here dat stay in surulere, my dog have been unirating blood for d past 2month, b4 i tot it was coming on hit, but dis one is too much, i was told dat it has infection and should treat her b4 she fully comes on heat...... Any vet in surulere pls
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by traecey(f): 10:42am On May 02, 2017
Name: April
Breed:
Love her to bits

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 11:30am On May 11, 2017
traecey:
Name: April
Breed:
Love her to bits
breed nkita good hustler grin
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by olisafincy(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2017
Robby of household kennel

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mercy348(m): 7:00pm On May 11, 2017
yea that my boy bullet at 4 month and 2 days.

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by beewhy009(m): 8:44am On May 12, 2017
Meet Nicky grin, she's 3 months old...

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Donswatter(m): 12:02pm On May 12, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you *drum rolls* BRUNO!!!...2.73 yr old Caucasian Shepherd, strong and sturdy, Obedient and not very intelligent grin...

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Ofuks(m): 3:52pm On May 12, 2017
Meet Chewy. She is 11 months old and we used to be best friends until she killed and ate her litter 5 days ago! I am downgrading her from a pet to a full-time guard dog...

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Prince4945(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2017
Ofuks:
Meet Chewy. She is 11 months old and we used to be best friends until she killed and ate her litter 5 days ago! I am downgrading her from a pet to a full-time guard dog...

Wat da f**k? Killed and ate?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by favourmic(m): 8:56pm On May 12, 2017
coolsegun2002:

Sorry bro...with those pointed ears and long mouth...one of her parent is likely an alsatian....its quite unfortunate most puppies tend to look alike at the first few weeks.except for some unique breeds like chow chow,samoyeds,lhasa etc..nd these wicked dog breeders use this as an advantage to sell mix breed....i remember seeing a post before the hacking into Nairaland website....two dogs bought supposedly as st.bernard...turned out to be a confirmed BINGO...So annoying..the guy posted the pics he was so hurt.....its one of the main reasons I decided not to get a caucasian anymore...cos of difficulty in identifying it at puppy stage of about 4-5 weeks old
Seems you have more experience please which dog is this before buying it

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Akunyun(m): 6:08pm On May 15, 2017
Achilles and Venus.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (44) (Reply)

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?