Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! (6123 Views)

$20billion Dollars Idle In Few Individual's Domiciliary Accounts-cbn / Banks In Dilemma Over Idle $5bn Deposits / Do U Have An Idle Fund? Please Invest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by dav8id(m): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chinom: @dav8id, Please can you sms me on 08109306484. Lets take this storage biz to another level. Thanks

why most I SMS you bro? take a trip to lafia ,then follow the procedure that's all.

1 Like

Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by tbmas(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
dav8id:
August/September
so,egusi sale in lagos does nt make profit? What other agro product sells in lagos? Sorry 4 d questns... Itz jst dat am in skul and i wnt b able 2 travel around dat much. I want sometn klose dah i kan watch.if its dat d egusi biz,i buy in nasarawa and sel in lag here,no p.thanks alot anyways
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by spothot: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
@homguy i'm also a govt employee just like you and i've been looking for what i can do on the sidelines considering my time schedule. In fact, i've got like N1million with me for any viable investment
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by Delolz: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hi Dav8id, would like to further discuss this business prospect (Agricultural products) with you. Would appreciate it if you could send me PM.
Cant't travel down myself, just need a realiable and trust worthy agent i can deal with.Thank you
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by ELGREF(m): 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
I can be giving you 10% on your money monthly
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by Homguy(m): 12:08am On Jul 09, 2014
newacca: *e-retail of Phones and other cool gadgets. You can buy new&used phones,smartwatches,laptops etc and re-sell at profitable prices.

e-retail: You don't need shop, you only need social media network i.e facebook,twitter, LinkedIn,even Nairaland. But you'll need Laptop,Tablet or smartphone + Internet to operate.

You can offer free delivery/payment on delivery within our coverage area. You may employ someone to do the deliver the goods,while you monitor activities yourself by having access to the social media network account.

Your level of sales and profit depend on your network and marketing skills.

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to ask me here.
Keep calm and start your business! smiley
Wow! This sounds cool. But I earlier considered importing tablets/android fones to sell from Aliexpress. I was hindered for fear of been stuck with the goods. I mean the goods now been bought. Do u think there's a sure marketing strategy to ensure it does sell quickly?
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by newacca: 5:07am On Jul 09, 2014
Homguy: Wow! This sounds cool. But I earlier considered importing tablets/android fones to sell from Aliexpress. I was hindered for fear of been stuck with the goods. I mean the goods now been bought. Do u think there's a sure marketing strategy to ensure it does sell quickly?
As I mentioned earlier, sales largely depend on the largeness of your social network coverage, marketing and promotion.
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning" Robert Kiyosaki.

Your fear/risk: Capital being tied down,owing to lack of sales.

Mitigation: do your research diligently. Know who ur target customers and where they are; know what they want, how you could get it to them and how much they are willing and ready to pay to get what they want.
I can assure you, if you can do this research, you fear of not getting sales will be laid off.

Now to the marketing strategy:
1. Now that you have determined your target market, you can decide whether you will consider to by from Aliexpress or US,UK,Canada and the rest. cheesy if your target market falls to those who don't really care about quality and brand name, you are good to import from Aliexpress. Though I've never imported from Aliexpress,but I learnt most goods there are from China.

If your target market are those who value good quality, those who still follow brand name and those who are willing to pay good price as long as they get quality value for what they are buying, you may consider getting your goods from UK,US,Canada etc.

If you are buying from china: Aliexpress and the rest, you should get good bargain and have good sales price advantage(competitive price). You can emphasize these low prices while advertising the goods and mention other offer like free delivery, how to use guide, free charger etc

If you are buying from US,UK,Canada and the rest, try to bargain for good price from your supplier so that your prices will be competitive enough. Advertise to your potential clients and emphasize on the quality of the goods, their origin ( i.e Canada,UK etc cos they will want to trust your judgement in quality and they believe what comes from that region is of high quality,compare to those coming from chinko area;their believe though ) and benefits of buying quality products.

2. Network: increase your social circle and network with people. Increase you social network both online and offline. Make friends and be available on all of the social media networks: Facebook,Twitter,LinkedIn etc. The more followers you have the more your sale chances increases. Make friends and be nice with them. Be relevant and discuss / start conversation that is meaningful and informative with them. Be interactive.

3. Advertise

4. Offer promo.

I'm sorry for being too lazy to expatiate on the other highlights,I will try to do that later as I've to attend to some things here.
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by bunmiano10: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
How guy, send me ur number, we need to talk, it's very important
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by made001(m): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
Contact me!
BBM; 23358D0D
Whatsapp/call; 07039741453

I'm into importation currently and I've been doing pre-orders majorly due to lack of sufficient funds but currently working on a merchandise supply(a lil large). I'm also open to new business ideas as I'm still making further research and currently studying some programming(web & apps)...
I'm a young fresh graduate seeking investors as I join the prospective batch C corpers for my Youth service.
I currently shuttle between Lagos and Oyo state for now.

Expecting your positive response.
Thanks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 30K? / Ecobank Nigeria To Establish 50,000 Xpress Points In 2019 – MD / How Do You Sell Goods To People You Meet Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.