Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie (106253 Views)

10 Foods You Shouldn't Eat At Night. / Reason Why You Shouldn't Eat Suya. / 11 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Smoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:26am On Jul 02, 2014
Nastydroid: very well..do u work there?
nope,, an ex student
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2014
Temitope Daniel: First to comment? oya take a carton of indomie
Lol. Thanks..
Hungry Man size would be preferable.
Temitope Daniel: I dey chop indomie gan niyen sha. .. i eat it once in a while...
Okay.. Due to laziness, I eat it very well in school..
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by Nastydroid(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
Lolaabokoku: nope,, an ex student
alright
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by kingphilip(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
Na girls this one b for now Na their best food
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nastydroid:
Rubbish...why am i still slim?
no mind the o.p. Me were wan fat i no wan slim. Check his number 7. Wow i like it
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
TemitopeDaniel:

1. Nutrient Absorption : Noodles inhibit the absorption of nutrients for the children under 5.

2. Cancer : The ingredient in the instant noodles called “Styrofoam’, is a cancer causing agent.

3. Miscarriage : Women who are Eating instant noodles during their pregnancy causes miscarriage, because it affect the development of a foetus.

4. Junk Food : instant noodles are enriched with full of carbohydrates,but no vitamins, fiber and minerals. This makes the instant noodles considered as a junk
food.

5. Sodium : Instant noodles are power packed with high amounts of sodium. Excess consumption of sodium leads to heart disease, stroke,
hypertension and kidney damage.

6. MSG : Monosodium Glutamate is used to enhance the flavour of instant noodles.
People who are allergic to MSG consume it as part of
their diet, then they end up suffering from headaches, facial flushing, pain, burning sensations.

7. Overweight : Eating Noodles is the leading cause of obesity. Noodles contains fat
and large amounts of sodium, which causes water
retention in the body and surely it leads to overweight, and obesity leads to heart
problems.

8. Digestion : Instant noodles are bad for digestive system. Regular consumption of
instant noodles causes irregular bowl movements
and bloating.

9. Propylene Glycol : The ingredient in the instant noodles called “Propylene Glycol”
which has a anti-freeze property. This ingredient is used because it prevents the noodles from drying by retaining moisture. It weakens the immune system of our body. It is easily absorbed by the body and it accumulates in the kidneys, heart and liver. It causes abnormalities and
damage to thoseareas.

10. Metabolism : Regular consumption of instant noodles affect the body’s metabolism, because of the chemical substances like additives, coloring and
preservatives inside the noodles.

Please share to others, you can't know all things so try to reach others. Thanks.

tualenaija.com/tn-hint-10-reasons-why-you-should-stop-eating-instant-noodles/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=tn-hint-10-reasons-why-you-should-stop-eating-instant-noodles
your number 8 is so correct. I bought a carton of indomie yesterday. Today my stomach is making noise. Irregular bowl movements. Even my friends do notice the noise coming from my stomach. But wait. Your number 7. If i finish the whole 40 packs in that carton within 2 weeks will it make me fat or gain weight?
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by Syogbe(m): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2016
http://withdrmalik.org/2015/05/stop-saying-eating-indomie-is-dangerous-health-lies.html. Most of the criticisms against indomie are mere exaggeration that are not supported medically.
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by Gigihealth: 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
Eating disorders treatment is no joke, it should be taken very serious. People who have eating disorders should seek professional help. Click on the link below to read more on eating disorders and the types of eating disorders.
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by jbblues24(m): 5:31am On May 31, 2019
Suicide would be my way of telling God that I quit. cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Lagos On Total Lockdown (Pictures, Video) / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" / Abortion Pills: How Effective And Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.