Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,029 members, 7,803,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

4 Ways To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage With Android Apps - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Ways To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage With Android Apps (43823 Views)

Tips To Reduce Your Mobile Data Usage / Htc G2 T-mobile Internet Manual Configuration Settings (etisalat) / Mtn New Mobile Internet Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ways To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage With Android Apps by gistsky: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
prettyboi1989:
2 d best of ma knwledge, dis is d best av seen so far,u dnt nid opera max, if u use opera max, u'll only get data compression bt dat wunt stop all ur internet enabled apps from runnin at d same tym, meanin u'll still loose data u nt using, bt wit no root firewall, u can block d apps dat u dnt want to access d net. Saves u ur data
Ok, thanks.
Re: 4 Ways To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage With Android Apps by rajo4real(m): 7:14am On Jul 15, 2014
shocked
gistsky:
Ok, thanks.

Who says

You can block any app connecting to d internet using opera Max.

Just click on the app you want to block on the opera max page and highlight the block option... datz all and simple.

You can also check all blocked app under option, blocked apps.

For me, opera max is still the best!
Re: 4 Ways To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage With Android Apps by gistsky: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2014
rajo4real: shocked

Who says

You can block any app connecting to d internet using opera Max.

Just click on the app you want to block on the opera max page and highlight the block option... datz all and simple.

You can also check all blocked app under option, blocked apps.

For me, opera max is still the best!
It's true o. Thanks bros.
Re: 4 Ways To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage With Android Apps by Sike(m): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
This looks good.
Re: 4 Ways To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage With Android Apps by bunnyhunt: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: 4 Ways To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage With Android Apps by godunia(m): 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
With glo bis 1k for 3gb I don't see why I should compress file.just waka pass
Re: 4 Ways To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage With Android Apps by Kingroot: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
To get android app you can found at http://www.iapkdata.com
Re: 4 Ways To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage With Android Apps by avi26dec: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
i will suggest you the best app for 2g and 3g data counter. http://apkapps.co/2g3g-data-traffic-counter/ this is good app. i am 100% sure you like this app.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else / How To Make Your Browsing Fast Like Jet On Glo Network / Man Who Bought 'Refurbished' Phone From Jumia Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.