Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Which Naija Hip Hop Artiste Started Tight Videos - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Naija Hip Hop Artiste Started Tight Videos (981 Views)

Naija Hip Hop And Its Emptiness (Stroking The Admiration Of The Shallow Minds) / What Are Your Top 10 Naija Hip Hop Tracks Of 2011? / What Are your Top 10 Naija Hip Hop Tracks Of 2009? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Naija Hip Hop Artiste Started Tight Videos by dammiecool(m): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2008
P square said they started tight video in naija hip hop,but i dont agree with that, I think it was rugged man with peace or war video. p square only took the entire thing 2 another level.
Re: Which Naija Hip Hop Artiste Started Tight Videos by coolnice(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2008
when i saw the topic
psquare came to my mind
even before i clicked
they did it with the "get squared video"

peace or war, isn't the video that brought about the solid competition going on now
p square started it

I am not a die hard fan of p square
but truth needs to be told
Re: Which Naija Hip Hop Artiste Started Tight Videos by awonboiz: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2008
it was Gino, with NO BE GOD
Re: Which Naija Hip Hop Artiste Started Tight Videos by Robotnik: 4:11am On Oct 07, 2008
It was plantashun boys and trybesmen
Re: Which Naija Hip Hop Artiste Started Tight Videos by dammiecool(m): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2008
What about styl plus videos?
Re: Which Naija Hip Hop Artiste Started Tight Videos by otoidea(m): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2008
i think tht would be NAETO C! - Kini Big Deal

See for yourself: http://www.naijamusicvideos.com/naeto-c/kini-big-deal-video_b840d78f1.html
Re: Which Naija Hip Hop Artiste Started Tight Videos by skingo(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2008
sauce kid. omo ge wa jo
Re: Which Naija Hip Hop Artiste Started Tight Videos by moraachi: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2008
it was obviously maintain with i am looking 4 a wifey ft eedris
Re: Which Naija Hip Hop Artiste Started Tight Videos by shotster50(m): 3:23am On Oct 17, 2008
P Square started the trend but I still think Gino's 'Nobi God' killed it for the fact that his was actually shot in Nigeria, I know some Uk producers that went wow when they saw his video.
Re: Which Naija Hip Hop Artiste Started Tight Videos by maedan(f): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2008
Kini Big Deal - Naeto C. That vid made sense abeg. The girls, the concept, and the 2naija boys dressed cool. Drool.
Re: Which Naija Hip Hop Artiste Started Tight Videos by NeoBlack(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2008
Its Drama ft Terry G. New Video. Respectively to 9ice on Party Rider.
Re: Which Naija Hip Hop Artiste Started Tight Videos by larayat(f): 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2008
its faze wit kolomental.
Re: Which Naija Hip Hop Artiste Started Tight Videos by NeoBlack(m): 2:37am On Oct 19, 2008
Banky W - Ebute Metta
Freewindz - Thats The Way.

Jp
Re: Which Naija Hip Hop Artiste Started Tight Videos by longetosin: 11:42am On Oct 19, 2008
Is english a problem of sumtin?
The question is which artiste started and not which is d best 4 u.
I think psquare started d revolution
and othes followed
Re: Which Naija Hip Hop Artiste Started Tight Videos by Kress(m): 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2008
Gino, No b God?
Mode9, Cry
Re: Which Naija Hip Hop Artiste Started Tight Videos by mi3(f): 12:35am On Oct 20, 2008
hmm, for me o, the first Naija vid that had me impressed was p-square's "get squared", i remember seeing it and noting that i was impressed,

Thats my own sha, maybe if i watched more avidly, something else might have caught my eye, but you have to admit that at the time, that vid was ahead of its peers
Re: Which Naija Hip Hop Artiste Started Tight Videos by icezik1(m): 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2008
It was RuggedMan - Peace Or War and Mode9 - Cry. LEt's face it, MOde9 won a Kora for Cry. That speaks for itself. And Peace or War was a really mad video at the time, it was the turning point. I admit that P-Square tried with Get Squared, but I still give the first tight video to RuggedMAn.
Re: Which Naija Hip Hop Artiste Started Tight Videos by maedan(f): 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2008
longetosin:

Is english a problem of sumtin?
The question is which artiste started and not which is d best for you.
I think psquare started d revolution
and othes followed

I think people understood the question quite well. At least I did.I've been watching good videos this millenium by people like Dbanj(Tongolo,Why Me),PSquare(Almost all their vids) and others, but to me who has really STARTED to make professional videos, is Naeto C with his Kini Big Deal vid. I saw the making in South Africa, it was tight.
Re: Which Naija Hip Hop Artiste Started Tight Videos by chronique(m): 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2008
it was gino.nor be God.it pushed videos in naija to anoda level.thats wen evryone wanted to shoot with a higher definition cam.

(1) (Reply)

Now Out ! 9ice / Styl-plus - On The Dance Floor Ft Jesse Jagz / Press Statement From Chocolate City About Jesse Jagz’s Single “sakololo”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.