Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. - Technology Market (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. (175250 Views)

KNIFE SHARPENER WITH SUCTION PAD @ NGN600 FROM PRE ORDER 2.0 / ALIEXPRESS PRE ORDER WITH PRE ORDER 2.0 - ₦500 SERVICE CHARGE FLAT / #PhoneSubsidy From Pre Order 2.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by haftob(m): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
How much will land a jiayu s3 and an elephone p7000 to lagos. Wich one do u tink is da best outta the two?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 7:01am On Jun 20, 2015
infinixnote:
Hi boss.... we need to talk
Sure sir
08122036728 call/whatsapp
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 7:01am On Jun 20, 2015
haftob:
How much will land a jiayu s3 and an elephone p7000 to lagos. Wich one do u tink is da best outta the two?

P7000

#46,500 to Lagos
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Inkredible(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Greetings to u TSO... I can see biz is going great.. I will like to place order for my doogee dg10 replacement screen.. As of now, its useless without a screen... Kindly give me the cost sir ASAP.. God bless ya
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Inkredible:
Greetings to u TSO... I can see biz is going great.. I will like to place order for my doogee dg10 replacement screen.. As of now, its useless without a screen... Kindly give me the cost sir ASAP.. God bless ya

Ekushe boss
I will ask and get you the price tomorrow

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Inkredible(m): 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Thespecialone:

Ekushe boss
I will ask and get you the price tomorrow

Is it done??
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by iliyande(m): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Thespecialone:
#44,000 received from iliyande for elephone p7000

Thanks boss
grin

TSO, how long does it take to refund someone's money?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by johnspurgeon014(m): 3:23am On Jul 09, 2015
Please boss, I'll like to know how much it'll cost to procure a DOOGEE Y100 Pro 5" OGS and deliver it to me at aba. Thanks
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by nitin4710: 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
I am glad to see that, check out about Download Whatsapp for bada, or you can say whatsapp for bada here.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by iliyande(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
Thespecialone:
#44,000 received from iliyande for elephone p7000

Thanks boss
grin

I just want to bring this to nairalanders notice to intervene between me and TSO.
I paid for elephone p7000 since May 12 which was confirmed by him in the above quote but I am yet to receive the phone nor refund which I applied for. Attached herewith are part of my whatsap conversation with TSO.

Did I do wrong in transacting with TSO?

TSO how far?

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by iliyande(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2015

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
Charge back requests from Aliexpress to visa prepaid account is usually a long process. As soon as it's completed, you will receive your refund.
Thanks
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by chinedulivingstone(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
mr nisiborp i sent you a mail for you to check and get back to me of the price
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by chinedulivingstone(m): 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
why are you not responding to your email mr nisiborp
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 7:37am On Jul 15, 2015
chinedulivingstone:
mr nisiborp i sent you a mail for you to check and get back to me of the price

My apologies sir Please could you kindly resend?
Thanks
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by chinedulivingstone(m): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2015
Thespecialone:

My apologies sir Please could you kindly resend?
Thanks
i have sent it again
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2015
chinedulivingstone:
i have sent it again

Replied sir
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by chinedulivingstone(m): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2015
yes 20 each
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by iliyande(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
iliyande:

I just want to bring this to nairalanders notice to intervene between me and TSO.
I paid for elephone p7000 since May 12 which was confirmed by him in the above quote but I am yet to receive the phone nor refund which I applied for. Attached herewith are part of my whatsap conversation with TSO.

TSO how far?

Where is my money TSO?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by iliyande(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2015

TSO how far?

Where is my money TSO?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by princetom1(m): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2015
How do u make ur calculations pls?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by iliyande(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2015
iliyande:

TSO how far?

Where is my money TSO?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by princetom1(m): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=iliyande post=36389887][/quote]
Since when have u requested to refund?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by iliyande(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
princetom1:

Since when have u requested to refund?

June 12 after several excuses
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by princetom1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
iliyande:

June 12 after several excuses
From my little experience, it takes time before banks process the funds. The problem is not with PayPal, is with the card issuing bank. Just be patient a little. And don't expect to get ur full money o, banks would have taken some out of it, best know to them. Anyway, don't take it as him not wanting to refund ur money, talk to him politely, TSO is a gentleman.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by iliyande(m): 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
princetom1:

From my little experience, it takes time before banks process the funds. The problem is not with PayPal, is with the card issuing bank. Just be patient a little. And don't expect to get ur full money o, banks would have taken some out of it, best know to them. Anyway, don't take it as him not wanting to refund ur money, talk to him politely, TSO is a gentleman.

Anyway I don't have to respond to you because I will endup having problem with you. I don't transact with you. sad
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by iliyande(m): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2015

TSO how far?

Where is my money TSO?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by princetom1(m): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
iliyande:

Anyway I don't have to respond to you because I will endup having problem with you. I don't transact with you. sad
Oh! Am so sorry, am just trying to help, i haven't even done any transaction with him yet, though i plan to soon, i just had similar experienc with u which i did myself and it took UBA 1 month to refund my money, the transaction money was 53k bt they somehow reduced it to 42k

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by iliyande(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
This guy is holding my money for about 3 months now and you are comparing with yours that is just a month.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by princetom1(m): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
iliyande:
This guy is holding my money for about 3 months now and you are comparing with yours that is just a month.
I can feel ur pain, what i just advise is some little more patients, according to u, its more than a month and half now since you request for refund. And he should have gotten the refund i guess, but u never know Nigerian banks and some silly excuses. Am sure he will refund ur money soonest. Am sure he wount want his image to be tarnished with this either
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by iliyande(m): 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
princetom1:

I can feel ur pain, what i just advise is some little more patients, according to u, its more than a month and half now since you request for refund. And he should have gotten the refund i guess, but u never know Nigerian banks and some silly excuses. Am sure he will refund ur money soonest. Am sure he wount want his image to be tarnished with this either

I am not convinced with all his excuses. I will request for my money on this thread every day until my money is refunded
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by iliyande(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Today is 3rd August, I am yet to receive my money from TSO.

Thespecialone, NISIBOR Where Is My money? I paid for elephone p7000 since May 12

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (Reply)

Www.waphan.com - Download Games, Music, Videos, Apps / World's Smallest Power Inverter / pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.