Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,587 members, 7,781,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 01:37 AM

PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. (174524 Views)

KNIFE SHARPENER WITH SUCTION PAD @ NGN600 FROM PRE ORDER 2.0 / ALIEXPRESS PRE ORDER WITH PRE ORDER 2.0 - ₦500 SERVICE CHARGE FLAT / #PhoneSubsidy From Pre Order 2.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
[size=15pt]WELCOME TO PRE ORDER 2.0 : THE HOME OF THE CHEAPEST PRE ORDER DEALS FOR TABLETS AND PHONES[/size]

Providing Nigerians with the gadgets at #LowestPriceYouCanTrust
Since July 1ST, 2014

Our Coverage? Nationwide and One order each from obodo Romania and Pakistan so far.

Our Credibility? Excellent you can read through our pages to read feedback from our clients. 5 Star

Warranty on Purchases? All orders are fully backed by 1 year manufacturer's warranty

Delivery time? 7 days barring unforeseen events

[b]We are a procurement agency which means we don't stock items to sell, rather we help you purchase it. This way we are able get it at a cheaper rate and transfer the savings to you.

Before you pay for that product, cross check with PRE ORDER 2.0 for #LowestPriceYouCanTrust

To place your orders
You can simply head to the last page to post your request or contact us via
call/sms/flash :08122036728
email:nisiborps@gmail.com[/b]

We have all popular brands of Chinese phones and Tablets covered

Phones

Doogee
Jiayu
Elephone
One plus
Cubot
Leagoo

Etc

Tablets
Ainol
Pipo
CubeTalk

Etc

Feel free to stop by and ask for the current price and you are guaranteed of the #LowestPriceYouCanTrust

OUR OTHER THREADS

PHONE SUBSIDY FROM PRE ORDER 2.0

1688.com Procurement

[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by zopaks: 12:36am On Jul 02, 2014
Am seriously interested, but does it comes with keyboard? i need pics too.
UPDATE!!
I PAID FOR THE TABLET ON MONDAY AND GOT IT ON SATURDAY....
EVERYTHING WAS INTACT AND THE CAMERA IS BEAUTIFUL!!!
I WILL UPLOAD PIX OF THE TABLET SOON

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 12:47am On Jul 02, 2014
[size=15pt]#LowestPriceYouCanTrust[/size]

UNBEATABLE PRICES grin

2 Likes

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by eph12(m): 2:08am On Jul 02, 2014
Wow! Nice one bro. I use ainol tab myself and its so great.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by gregswagzz(m): 7:34am On Jul 02, 2014
ainol tablet all d way...wow mine even fits into any of my trousers pocket,and havent seen any game yet dt lags on ,my tab#courtesy of Op#got mine fronm him#awsum colours and d batttry last more dan a 2,500mah as speculated,camera nice,browsing speed...no just go dere na usain bolt...even on 3g d battry doesnt drain anyhw...well fr such amount fr dos amazing tablet...i'd rate it 9.99%AND KUDOS TO DIS TRUSTHWORTHY GUY.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by oskaroni(m): 8:24am On Jul 02, 2014
nairalanders hope dz guy is genuine?can anyone verify his authenticity?i nid 2 know,@op no offence,just doin my work.u knw as 9ja situatn dey na
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 9:02am On Jul 02, 2014
oskaroni: nairalanders hope dz guy is genuine?can anyone verify his authenticity?i nid 2 know,@op no offence,just doin my work.u knw as 9ja situatn dey na
grin Safety First oh

Kindly contact the following I have done business with them

gregswagzz (Ainol sales)

doyinjummy (1688 procurement)

Nanecs (1688 procurement)

solaceTK (1688 procurement)

Crossblane (He lost his account in the data loss)

There are several others who are NL members but don't post.

Kindly let the house know the results of your verification exercise.

Thank you.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Nanecs: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2014
oskaroni: nairalanders hope dz guy is genuine?can anyone verify his authenticity?i nid 2 know,@op no offence,just doin my work.u knw as 9ja situatn dey na

I have had business deals with him in the past both online and offline and he has not disappointed. You can go go ahead and deal with him.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by doyinjummy(f): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2014
@oskaroni: I endorse this guy 100%.

He is very much genuine as I've used his service twice for 1688 procurement and am very satisfied.
I usually don't comment on NL as my importation forte is US and UK market.

A trial will convince you though.

@Op: Well done and more power to your elbow.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by zopaks: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2014
based on the testimonies that I have read so far, let me give you a trial, how do I pay for the tablet, are you on whatsapp?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
PIPO T9 NGN43,000 TO LAGOS.
FULLY LOADED WITH ACCESSORIES

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
For Benin residents, I'll give you the honor of personally delivering the tablet to you.
And at your request, I will gladly install the following apps for you free like I did for gregswagzz

BBM, WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, BIBLE, MOBILE DATA MANAGER, AVAST ANTI VIRUS, DU BATTERY DOCTOR, OPERA MINI, KINGSOFT OFFICE, SKYPE AND FLASH SHARE.

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ogun and Lagos States just set the ball rolling, One order each from Abeokuta and Lagos. Thank you for taking the leap of faith. When you receive your tablets, kindly return here to drop your testimonials. The remaining 34 states and the FCT, we are waiting oh! grin
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by gregswagzz(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
Thespecialone: For Benin residents, I'll give you the honor of personally delivering the tablet to you.
And at your request, I will gladly install the following apps for you free like I did for gregswagzz

BBM, WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, BIBLE, MOBILE DATA MANAGER, AVAST ANTI VIRUS, DU BATTERY DOCTOR, OPERA MINI, KINGSOFT OFFICE, SKYPE AND FLASH SHARE.
comfirmed,dis guy is amazing...still flexin my ainol i got from him...super hitch-free
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by solaceTK(m): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
Gudevenin house, for some of u who may be doubting the genuineness of the OP, l want empathically say that he is one person l have come across though we have not seen face to face that you can do business with and have absolute peace of mind. I have done a couple of business with him and he has always exceeded my expectations. In fact no need to talk too much trail l believe ll convince you. Good job OP, u are really proofing that u are here to put smiles on the face of nairalanders
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 10:12am On Jul 03, 2014
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE,

WE RECEIVED HAVE ORDERS FROM EDO AND OYO STATES THIS MORNING.

SOUTH WEST AND SOUTH SOUTH NOR DEY CARRY LAST grin
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by biggboy(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
If I pay now, when is the ETA?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
biggboy: If I pay now, when is the ETA?
3/4 days. For quicker response to inquiries, kindly mail me, call, text or flash. Thank you. Once we confirm your payment, we place your order.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
We have received confirmed orders from the following states, Ogun, Lagos, Oyo, and Edo and counting. grin
Thank you all so much and kindly remember to return here to drop your testimonial.
Post it using your new device preferably. I'll be delivering the first order from Benin personally. grin

This Price offer of[size=15pt] NGN20,500[/size] ends by midnight Sunday July 6TH thereafter, the price returns to NGN21,500.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
First confirmed order from the FCT just came in. grin
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by oskaroni(m): 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
gregswagzz: ainol tablet all d way...wow mine even fits into any of my trousers pocket,and havent seen any game yet dt lags on ,my tab#courtesy of Op#got mine fronm him#awsum colours and d batttry last more dan a 2,500mah as speculated,camera nice,browsing speed...no just go dere na usain bolt...even on 3g d battry doesnt drain anyhw...well fr such amount fr dos amazing tablet...i'd rate it 9.99%AND KUDOS TO DIS TRUSTHWORTHY GUY.
seems u re using d device already,e dey hot? Hw long does d ba3 lasts wen watching movies,is d ba3 removable?plz i nid detaild review

2 Likes

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
Delta state just marked present, we have our first confirmed order. Names on the attendance sheet so far, Ogun,Lagos, Oyo, Edo, FCT, and Delta. grin
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by blairbrook(f): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
Please whats the difference between micro usb and the normal one we know, can I use a flash drive on it?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
blairbrook: Please whats the difference between micro usb and the normal one we know, can I use a flash drive on it?
The name of the "normal one we know" is micro usb. Yes you can use a flash drive on it with the OTG cable that comes with it.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by blairbrook(f): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
[quote
author=Thespecialone] The name of the "normal one we know" is micro
usb. Yes you can use a flash drive on it with the OTG cable that comes
with it.[/quote] alright thanks for the quick reply
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
The first batch of tablets are leaving China for Lagos direct non stop very soon, no branching. Get ready to receive your sms for pick up. Thank you O.O. M.M, M.L, I don't know your NL moniker but thank you for kick-starting this project.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 04, 2014
Does the back camera have Flash?
For how long do you intend selling this device?
I stay in Ile-ife..

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 3:49am On Jul 04, 2014
Peterjosh: Does the back camera have Flash?
For how long do you intend selling this device?
I stay in Ile-ife..
Yes sir, it has flash. We 'll continue selling till the manufacturer runs out of stock or till every Nigerian has an ainol tablet which ever comes first . grin

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 7:02am On Jul 04, 2014
Good morning house, trust you all had a great night.

This is the picture of our first order grin

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by oskaroni(m): 7:06am On Jul 04, 2014
Thespecialone: Yes sir, it has flash. We 'll continue selling till the manufacturer runs out of stock or till every Nigerian has an ainol tablet which ever comes first . grin
it will b beter if u can post d full specs of d device,most ppl dnt ave a clue about wot d tab has.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 7:09am On Jul 04, 2014
oskaroni:
it will b beter if u can post d full specs of d device,most ppl dnt ave a clue about wot d tab has.

Every thing anyone needs to know is in the picture in the first post sir. Posting of specs makes a thread look clumsy.

Any question not answered in the picture, kindly ask and I will respond.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Haryoryhemie(f): 7:38am On Jul 04, 2014
Thespecialone: The first batch of tablets are leaving China for Lagos direct non stop very soon, no branching. Get ready to receive your sms for pick up. Thank you O.O. M.M, M.L, I don't know your NL moniker but thank you for kick-starting this project.

Good morning, pls I'm very much interested in dis tablet but I'm in a remote village in akoko-ondo state though I'll be back in Lagos in 3weeks time. Can u kindly reserve one for me till then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Reply)

Www.waphan.com - Download Games, Music, Videos, Apps / World's Smallest Power Inverter / pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.