Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

The Day I Died : April 14 - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Day I Died : April 14 (16789 Views)

The Day I Died - AKINWALE AKINYOADE / I Died Last Night / The Day I Died - Part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by ghostwritter(m): 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
N.B
thank you guys for ur compliments, this write-up is gradually coming to an end and that was why I had to start another one titled "dead men talking"....I wish u all continue with the love and respect you've showed me. promise you d very best from my world of unlimited imagination.....#wink©
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
ghostwritter: N.B
thank you guys for ur compliments, this write-up is gradually coming to an end and that was why I had to start another one titled "dead men talking"....I wish u all continue with the love and respect you've showed me. promise you d very best from my world of unlimited imagination.....#wink©

No problem and weldone

just try and invite me to d thread
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
nicely done
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by Essyydiamond(f): 12:42am On Sep 09, 2014
Wow!
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by Mczigx(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2014
Flawless
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by labaski(f): 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
i like ds story..but u sed it is coming to an end soon? dat short?..
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by Yeahme06(f): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
*ghosty... I luv ur story, nd am beginnin to lyk u sef buh anywayz, am waitin for d nxt update
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by ghostwritter(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
I promise you all that I will continue with this write-up as soon as possible. I'm just trying to make d finishing worth the wait.
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by sleemoon(m): 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
Naso the story finish so? Okuwriter! Cum continew naa... Abi inspiration never com since last year?
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by hfinest1(m): 4:50am On Feb 17, 2015
so, wen dis story go continue na? ghostwriter
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by sleemoon(m): 11:16am On Feb 17, 2015
Been wondering when too
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by snapdraqon1805: 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
Good work
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by holuwatobhy(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nice story. PTC please.
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by ghostwritter(m): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Honestly i wish i could continue my write up but
How could some blogs and web-sites copy my stories without acknowledging me? And they claim to own it....chai, there is God o!

But i promise to resume soon.
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by BzBee: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Pls finish d story naaaa, haba cry
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by holuwatobhy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Goswriter give me your pin/whatsap number.
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by ghostwritter(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
holuwatobhy:
Goswriter give me your pin/whatsap number.
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
quietly following
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by stellytwinkle(f): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
ghostwritter:
“Omotayo, this world you see is so full of wickedness, a place of all man for himself, a place where immorality is now legal, and a place where indiscipline is praised.”
She turned to look at me and widen her eyes to buttress her point as she continued.
“Death lurks in the corner, within a short while from now every living soul around this vicinity shall be deceased”.
“I am sure I will soon wake-up, this is just one of those bad dreams” I thought as I tried pinching myself to reality.
“you forgot to call your mother like you hoped, she is presently thinking of you. Such a sweet mother you got, she does not deserve to lose you at your prime”
She paused for awhile to bring out a huge kola-nut from within her wrapper.
“bite, chew and swallow when u wish to knw who I am". I collected it and put it in my pocket. And she continued. "Unlike other around you at this moment, you’ve been granted a second chance”.

Booooom!!!!!!
shocked

an explosion occurred, causing an earthquake effect and destroying both living and non-living things that crossed it path.

....more to come....
This is just d beginning of my end

Guyz, ur likes and commentswill be needed and go a long way to inspire whats to come next...
me likey this wella. Thumbs up ghostwriter
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by promgurlP(f): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2015
Haba ghostwriter come and update this lovely story please I beg you with GOD cry embarassed
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by nimat158(f): 11:26am On Dec 01, 2015
u better come nd finish dis story b4 i arrest u.
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by ghostwritter(m): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
promgurlP:
Haba ghostwriter come and update this lovely story please I beg you with GOD cry embarassed
For the love of God and my readers, I will post a lengthy and intresting one.
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by ghostwritter(m): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
nimat158:
u better come nd finish dis story b4 i arrest u.
presently working on it Ma.....got ur mail. thanks for the encouragement.
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by ghostwritter(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
REMOVED

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by nimat158(f): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
ghostwritter:

presently working on it Ma.....got ur mail. thanks for the encouragement.
we are waiting.
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by ghostwritter(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2016
“It all began one day when I sat alone in my lonely world thinking about you” she began as she stairs thoughtfully into the distance “I saw a human like figure walking towards me, as it came closer, I was surprise to see the creature looks exactly like me, she had everything identical to mine, you would have tell no difference. This replica of mine introduced herself as ‘Iga’ who had being my guardian spirit while I was in the world of the living and claimed to have lost every connection with me the moment I died in flesh. Iga said she had waited long for me in the other side of life for my arrival to come rest but she couldn’t see me and that is why she had come in search of me. My joy knew no bounds knowing I will be leaving a stranded and lonely world to a place I would enjoy eternal rest. I was ready to sleeplessly follow Iga out of my mystery when she suddenly put on a sad face and asked “Is this how you want it to end?” I didn’t understand what she had said so I asked what she meant, “Is this how you wish to say good bye to Erutayo?” on hearing her statement, I was surprised and gladly wished she could help me reconnect with the love of my life, but she revealed to me there would be a prize I pay to seeing you. She must have seen the desperation in me, she must have felt the desire burning in me, she must have known I would do anything to set my eyes upon you again even for just a second. Iga asked emphatically if I was willing to pay for what I desired and I had undoubtedly said yes not yet knowing what prize I was to pay…..umm!!, I wish I had known” The Old woman sigh deeply as she looks at me regretfully. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by emarkson(m): 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
Fire on boss
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by elpochas: 7:42am On Mar 18, 2016
after how many years ghost writer?
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by Uthman51(m): 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
I beg come complete dis story
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by kaybaba25(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
ghostwritter come and complete Wat u ve started na
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by Jtmanager(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
ghostwritter:
“It all began one day when I sat alone in my lonely world thinking about you” she began as she stairs thoughtfully into the distance “I saw a human like figure walking towards me, as it came closer, I was surprise to see the creature looks exactly like me, she had everything identical to mine, you would have tell no difference. This replica of mine introduced herself as ‘Iga’ who had being my guardian spirit while I was in the world of the living and claimed to have lost every connection with me the moment I died in flesh. Iga said she had waited long for me in the other side of life for my arrival to come rest but she couldn’t see me and that is why she had come in search of me. My joy knew no bounds knowing I will be leaving a stranded and lonely world to a place I would enjoy eternal rest. I was ready to sleeplessly follow Iga out of my mystery when she suddenly put on a sad face and asked “Is this how you want it to end?” I didn’t understand what she had said so I asked what she meant, “Is this how you wish to say good bye to Erutayo?” on hearing her statement, I was surprised and gladly wished she could help me reconnect with the love of my life, but she revealed to me there would be a prize I pay to seeing you. She must have seen the desperation in me, she must have felt the desire burning in me, she must have known I would do anything to set my eyes upon you again even for just a second. Iga asked emphatically if I was willing to pay for what I desired and I had undoubtedly said yes not yet knowing what prize I was to pay…..umm!!, I wish I had known” The Old woman sigh deeply as she looks at me regretfully. cry cry

After how long
Buh fire onnn
Re: The Day I Died : April 14 by Precial419: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crushed / Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) / ANOTHER FLOWERBOY TALE (Perfect Addiction (18+) By Blezzed Abraham...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.