Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

No Apologies For Loyalty To Oshiomhole— DEP GOV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Apologies For Loyalty To Oshiomhole— DEP GOV (762 Views)

DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding / No Apologies For Endorsing Fayemi - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Apologies For Loyalty To Oshiomhole— DEP GOV by dre247(m): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2014
BENIN—DEPUTY Governor of Edo State, Dr. Pius Odubu, yesterday, said he has no apology for being loyal to his boss, Governor Adams Oshiomhole, saying those against his loyalty were against the development of the state.
Odubu, who will clock 57 today, told newsmen that he had no reason to fight the governor, whom he
described as God-sent to the people of the state, adding that those who accuse his boss of being a dictator were people whom the governor failed to meet their greedy request. He was reacting to allegations by some All Progressives Congress, APC, leaders who recently joined Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
Odubu said: “If I subscribe to a course, I go all the way to ensure that I succeed. I am even fortunate to work with Oshiomhole.
“Oshiomhole is not a dictator. Where you have a man or woman doing all that you expected, and perhaps more, do you fight such a person because you want to assert yourself?
“Let me use this opportunity to repeat this again:
whatever policy decision that this government has
made, whatever policy that we are implementing, it is the collective responsibility of the stakeholders of this
government.
Re: No Apologies For Loyalty To Oshiomhole— DEP GOV by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
who asked him
Re: No Apologies For Loyalty To Oshiomhole— DEP GOV by gbeseun(m): 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
That's a great man who know the essence of loyalty,not those bandwagon whonknww nothing other than jumping ship from one party to another

(1) (Reply)

Cheta Nwanze: The Dikko Affair / WFO To Build University In Honour Of GEJ. / From President Musiwa To Jonathan Occupation Of Western Nigeria Is Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.