Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. (2928 Views)

Write A Letter To God Here / Please, Men Of God Here I Need Your Urgent HELP!!! / Write a Letter To God here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Liveair: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2014
I have heard several accounts of christians and muslims complain here on NL and elsewhere that they have been good muslims or born-again christians for years with little or nothing to show for it, despite numerous prayer and fasting seasons, year on year.
Some others have claimed that their God had seen them through numerous answered prayers. Several christian and muslim friends alike.
Now, With Respect To how often you pray and apply your religious duties daily, what measure, in percentage of your total prayers do you think you get results or answers to? Be very Sincere.
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Liveair: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2014
As for me i score God...
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2014
Christian god, Yahweh: 0%

Moslem god Allah: 0%

Flying Spaghetti Monster: 100% cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Liveair: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2014
Apatheist: Christian god, Yahweh: 0%

Moslem god Allah: 0%

Flying Spaghetti Monster: 100% cool
Isn't this completely ridiculous?
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 02, 2014
Liveair:
How so?
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Liveair: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
Apatheist:
How so?
If you were ever a christian, didnt God answer any prayer of yours?
If however, you were a muslim, didnt God ever answer your prayers?
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by swtme(f): 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
100% All adoration to d almighty n perfect God-The ever faithful one smiley

1 Like

Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Liveair: 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
$wtme:
All adoration to d almighty God-The ever faithful one smiley
You didn't give us a percentage.
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by swtme(f): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
Liveair:
You didn't give us a percentage.

I've done just that
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Liveair: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
$wtme:

I've done just that
I dont think anyone can see such there.
But, i'll really like to know what last you prayed for and if there was a result, thats if you dont mind.
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
Liveair:
If you were ever a christian, didnt God answer any prayer of yours?
If however, you were a muslim, didnt God ever answer your prayers?
No, not one.
PHCN on the other hand...
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by plaetton: 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
Liveair:

No sir.
FSM protects me from the demons of hunger and faithfully grants me a full belle every day with indomie noodles.

Holy FSM, blessed is thy name and noodly essence.

7 Likes

Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by mumumugu(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
I prayed to be rich
i prayed to be presodent
i prayed to be famous

not yet

1 Like

Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
mind-game - when the solution is simple, we are told god is answering, when it's hard, we are told to wait for god's own time, when it's almost impossible, we are told it's not god's wish, and when we complain, we are told not to question god.
mind-game.

8 Likes

Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Liveair: 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
$wtme:
100% All adoration to d almighty n perfect God-The ever faithful one smiley
Just curious, have you ever prayed that the Boko Haram insurgency ends or that God protects the christians there?

2 Likes

Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Liveair: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
Apatheist:
No, not one.
PHCN on the other hand...
PHCN? Whats that all about please?
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Liveair: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
plaetton:

No sir.
FSM protects me from the demons of hunger and faithfully grants me a full belle every day with indomie noodles.

Holy FSM, blessed is thy name and noodly essence.

plaetton, what does FSM stand for.
By the way, from you contributions on NL, i think you are one of the bright minds here.
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by MadCow1: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
0%..

If God Answered Prayers, I would be texting you right now from the Backseat of my Rolls Royce Phantom whilst my MOPOL and SSS detail are busy clearing up this darn traffic. angry

1 Like

Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Liveair: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
mumumugu: I prayed to be rich
i prayed to be presodent
i prayed to be famous

not yet

Not yet. Does this mean 50/50 i.e. 50%?
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Liveair: 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
Scyllapatron: mind-game - when the solution is simple, we are told god is answering, when it's hard, we are told to wait for god's own time, when it's almost impossible, we are told it's not god's wish, and when we complain, we are told not to question god.
mind-game.

Quite complicated!
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Liveair: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mad Cow: 0%..

If God Answered Prayers, I would be texting you right now from the Backseat of my Rolls Royce Phantom whilst my MOPOL and SSS detail are busy clearing up this darn traffic. angry

Don't you know that God will not give you what can destroy you?
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by MadCow1: 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
Liveair:
Don't you know that God will not give you what can destroy you?

How would a Rolls Royce destroy me?

6 Likes

Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Liveair: 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mad Cow:

How would a Rolls Royce destroy me?
By Pride, Greed, arrogance and even Worldliness, forgetting your maker.
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Liveair:
PHCN? Whats that all about please?
Power Holding Corporation of Nigeria.
I pray(ed) to them, and they answer(ed)
If they didn't answer, I'd bribe tithe to one of their officials pastors, then voila!!! prayer answered grin
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
Liveair:

what does FSM stand for?
The one true GOD-- The Flying Spaghetti Monster cool

1 Like

Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by MadCow1: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
Liveair:

Lol..

Pride?! Arrogance?!! Worldliness?!! inside a Rolls Royce?! shocked

What better way to remind me of an awesome God than inside a Maybach or Rolls Royce?!

Anyways, thats why I stopped praying and became a Mad Cow.

2 Likes

Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by mumumugu(m): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
How i go mark God exam?
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by swtme(f): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
Liveair:
Just curious, have you ever prayed that the Boko Haram insurgency ends or that God protects the christians there?

yes I av n not just once. ..
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
$wtme:

yes I av n not just once. ..
Clearly your prayers haven't been answered. undecided
Is it because you didn't "have enough faith"?
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Liveair:
What of the pastorpreneurs with their private Jets?
Wasn't it god Yahweh that gave them?
Or is it for con men men of dog God only? .?
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by mumumugu(m): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
Apatheist:
Clearly your prayers haven't been answered. undecided
Is it because you didn't "have enough faith"?

it is being answered.question of time
Re: Score God Here In % WRT Prayers Answered. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
mumumugu:

it is being answered.question of time
Right. grin
tell me, what did/have you pray(ed) for?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Feminists Will Never Make Heaven / The Absolute Ultimate Rules For A Successful Relationship / Dance Drama/ Choreography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.