Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Unveil Mr.sistawmn Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unveil Mr.sistawmn Seun (1037 Views)

Kia Motors Unveil Assembled In Nigeria Car / Monique Set To Unveil "The Power Flow " Album Today / LATEST: New Most Expensive Diamond In The World Unveil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unveil Mr.sistawmn Seun by jennykadri: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2008
seun smone has been claiming to be SISTAWOMAS HUSBAND(his id is MR.sistawmn) on this forum,considering d fact that i love amebo and I'm one of d aprokos on this forum,i on behalf of my fellow aprokos names:ruby_pearly,plus_queen,karmamod,idupaul,debosky,ikamefa,sistawoman,guccibabe,uche2nna,shuppie and many others,urge u to please check out the Mr.sistawmn's ip and tell us whose ip it matches with,because he has been embarassing the poor woman(sistawoman) for the past few days,claiming to be her husband,bringing their family matters here sad (although part of it is sistawomans fault ,for not being secretive wt her family matters) .we will be grateful,if u do this for us

P.S please don't mind sistawoman ,dnt post it secretly,post it on this board for everyone to see,know and learn from whats happening

thanks cool
Re: Unveil Mr.sistawmn Seun by Godalone(m): 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2008
Seconded.
Mr.sistawmn,should be unveiled.
Re: Unveil Mr.sistawmn Seun by spikedcylinder: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2008
Wait o, has this person been posing as sistawoman's husband? Claiming her on the forum? I suspect somebody sha.
Thank God i'm not a gbeborun like that jenny person. tongue
Re: Unveil Mr.sistawmn Seun by sistawoman: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2008
Thank you thank you thank you.

Please reveal this person for all to see.
Re: Unveil Mr.sistawmn Seun by Pennywise(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2008
I have heard someone say sth like- You cannot stop peeps from saying what they want to say but you can decide what you want to hear (or in this case see grin). Sisterwoman keep the juice coming.Too much friction already. Keep it coming grin grin
Re: Unveil Mr.sistawmn Seun by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2008
jennykadri:

seun smone has been claiming to be SISTAWOMAS HUSBAND(his id is MR.sistawmn)

really shocked shocked shocked
Re: Unveil Mr.sistawmn Seun by ifyalways(f): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2008
The deed has been done.
I think it wud be best If we all let sleeping dogs lie,hopefully sistawoman wud learn from these. sad
whatever sha,we are all ears cheesy
Re: Unveil Mr.sistawmn Seun by Pennywise(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2008
rokiatu:

really shocked shocked shocked
Yeah really.
ifyalways:

The deed has been done.
I think it would be best If we all let sleeping dogs lie,hopefully sistawoman would learn from these. sad
whatever sha,we are all ears cheesy
And thank you all for all the attention you all have given to the snake. Can we move on.
Re: Unveil Mr.sistawmn Seun by Pennywise(m): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2008
Thank you.
Re: Unveil Mr.sistawmn Seun by jennykadri: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2008
seun we r still waiting
Re: Unveil Mr.sistawmn Seun by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2008
@All
Must i remind y'all that Seun is out of reach and will only take action when he is back.

@Sisterwoman
I always thought you were the one playing pranks
But now its obvious some1 enjoys hiding under the shadows of Mr sistawoman
No problem though,very soon. . the culprit will be revealed
very soon. . . . angry
Re: Unveil Mr.sistawmn Seun by Pennywise(m): 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2008
Jennykadri, na you dey take style put petrol for this fire. Mrsisterwmn may be a lady for all we know grin
Re: Unveil Mr.sistawmn Seun by sistawoman: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2008
Pennywise:

Jennykadri, na you dey take style put petrol for this fire. Mrsisterwmn may be a lady for all we know grin

Penny,

I have funny suspicion that it is a female.
Re: Unveil Mr.sistawmn Seun by Pennywise(m): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2008
grin grin
Re: Unveil Mr.sistawmn Seun by jennykadri: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2008
Pennywise:

nothing like petrol,that is why i say make seun expose d person ,make we all see wt our two korokoro eyes grin grin
Re: Unveil Mr.sistawmn Seun by DualCore1: 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2008
You don't expect an Admin to give/post personal info of another user on a public bulletin board.
Yea its clear its a mischievous user, but a user is a user and all privacy agreements stand.
Re: Unveil Mr.sistawmn Seun by tpia: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2008
Re: Unveil Mr.sistawmn Seun by jennykadri: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2008
Dual Core:

You don't expect an Admin to give/post personal info of another user on a public bulletin board.
Yea its clear its a mischievous user, but a user is a user and all privacy agreements stand.

when smone was using razorrs id to post,the admin told us whos id it matched with,they r exceptions to some rules dual
Re: Unveil Mr.sistawmn Seun by spikedcylinder: 9:38am On Oct 07, 2008
jennykadri:

when smone was using razorrs id to post,the admin told us whos id it matched with,they r exceptions to some rules dual

eh? Gimme gist. grin
Re: Unveil Mr.sistawmn Seun by jennykadri: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2008
spikedcylinder:

eh? Gimme gist. grin

ah ah u no read d thread,no be small thing oooo,although i no post sha,i just dey read,admin say the ip match hannibal own lipsrsealed

but pple talk say hannibal no go do dat kain thing,me sef agree wt them,but admin still insist say hannibal ip naim match undecided
Re: Unveil Mr.sistawmn Seun by spikedcylinder: 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2008
Chai!

I read that thread. A pity it was locked tho cuz I was wondering. . . . .

hmmm, this place is so entertaining! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Do U Think Fashola Is Worthy Of Governing Lagos The Second Time. / 20kva Generator@ 700k / Truck Owners Have Been Advised To Beware Of Fake NILODA Stickers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.