Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 (17860 Views)

Approval Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner / Gulder Ultimate Search Ends - Pascal Emerges Winner! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by uzornoble: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
hopelink1: and so what .when we hosted it in osun state we didn't cry , when they hosted it in sambisa forest they didn't cry .name only Igbo dey make noise

GO HUG LIVE TRANSFORMER

mkpi Malawi

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
Where is mz mariah?
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
RedBenson: Where is mz mariah?
Sir smiley
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Iceman296: 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
kenbee:

Bro, have U been to Anambra of recent?
People run away from the state yet it still remain the most populated state in Nigeria just after Lagos.

Kano nko?
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
mz mariah: Sir smiley

Where were you?
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by shevy45(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
MICRO-SPEEDS TECHNOLOGY & POWER SOLUTION

We sell, Repair, Maintain, Upgrade & Install Inverters, Solar Panel, Car Tracker Device, CCTV Camera, Laptops, Projectors, Desktop, Telecommunication Mask, Alarm Security System Such As Smoke & movement Detector, Access Control, Water Hydrant, Tank mate Control For Fuel & Diesel, Tanker Remote Control & Industrial Generator.
Other Services Are As Follows: Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Conduit & Surface Wiring), Fabrication Metal Work, Software & Hardware Engineering, PABS Installation [Data/Voice Connectivity], GSM Shelter Fabrication & Installation, Vsat Installation Engineering [Wired & Wireless Network Solution], Internet Marketing, Mobile Networking [Bulk SMS Services] & Website Designing/Hosting.

Enjoy uninterrupted power supply without a
Generator
No Noise, No Pollution,, No Generator...Think only on Inverter, Powered by innovation.
Trouble free and user friendly -The world loved it!
.Inverter are technically much more advanced as compared to generators which are noisy, polluting and need starting that usually requires pulling chords a feat not suited to ladies and children. Besides, they are often dangerous to our health and can lead to fire and accidents. Storage of fuel too is a major fire hazard. Inverter automatically takes over in case of power failure and switches off when power supply is restored; one does not even realize that there is a power failure.
It is for these very reasons that Inverters are preferred over Generators throughout the world.. All you have to do is fix and forget, the inverter does the rest.

ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
• Eco friendly since no noise pollution and no air pollution
• Lesser cost of ownership and also economical to run
• User friendly, automatically changes over from mains to inverter on power failure & vice-versa when power gets restored.
• Low maintenance effort/cost.
• Very safe and clean as no fuel handling/storage required.
• Ease installation, can be installed in smaller space and as per convenience.
• Good power quality and hence it is very safe for sophisticated household appliances.
• Better technical support
• Best warranty cover
• 24/7 after sales services
• Best service centre
ENSURES
• Full safety of highly sophisticated equipment
• 100% pure, reliable and regulated power
• Low running cost
• Extended power back up time
• Easy maintenance
• No humming noise from any load.
• Great power saving
APPLICATIONS
• Electrical Backup system
• Data/Call centers
• Telecommunication
• POS systems/air-conditioners
• Critical Work Stations
• Security systems/air-conditioner
• Medical/Laboratory Equipments
• Office/Home Applications
• Solar powered street/security Light

Description and Company Instruction and Services

Micro-speed Technology & Power Solution (MTPS) has been engage in supply and installation of telecommunication for radio, broadcasting and the television industries.
The wealth of experience acquired in these field of installation engineering, enable the (MTPS) to venture into installation of telecommunication infrastructure for Global System of Mobile communication (GSM) operators….
(MTPS) has constructed so many radio sites and inverter installation to internationally accepted quality standard. Micro-speed technology &power solution engineer are trained by ABB power line limited, and the Swedish telecommunication giant, ERICSON.
We are also trained technicians for cooperate organization and individual who requires the following services:

* BTS/RBS Installation and Integration
* Climbing and Rope Access
* Electrical Generator Installation/Commissioning
* Inverter Installation/Repairs
* GSM Shelter Fabrication and Installation
* Integration of Alarm Security System, Such As [CCTV, Smoke, Movement, and Sensor Detector]
* Computer Hardware &Software Engineering.
*PABS Installation (Data /Voice Connectivity)
* Network Infrastructure Solution
* VSAT Installation Engineering [Wired & Wireless Solution]
* Sales of Heavy Duty Batteries, Lead Acid Type 120AH, 150AH, 200AH, 12Volt.
Our experience has thought us the importance of establishing a practical functional quality system, which cover all stages from tendering through actual Execution of Contract to final Delivery Commissioning
MTPS has its registration office at No 51/52 Ijaiye Road, Ogba, Lagos.[Nosah Hall the Plaza Beside UBA Bank]

Contact Details: 08104036736.

Email:emurode2005@gmail.com
BBPin:21D1C3A6

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Nche95(m): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
5.00GPA:
WILL THIS NEWS STOP ANAMBRA CITIZENS (IBO ) FROM TROOPING DOWN TO LAGOS,IBADAN, OGUN (SOUTH WEST) TO SURVIVE?
you see how dum-b and stup!d you are. go through our map and tell me if it is trooping down or going west.
anambra is southeast while lagos is southwest, when a person wants to go to Lagos, he doesnt go south(down). rather he goes west(left). when you are trooping down from Anambra, you are going south-south.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
ifex370: mtcheew... they should take it 2 sambisa
and search for shekau missing Chibok girls
grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
RedBenson:

Where were you?
I'm here. what happened to you?
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by p2t2r(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
hizaya61: SAMBISA IS THE BEST PLACE, IF THE WINNER CAN BRING BACK OUR GIRLS, HE OR SHE GET $500M WITH RANGE SPORT 2014 MODEL AND A MANSION IN BANANA ISLAND.
who go give the winner all these things you listed? Jonathan Wake up man.
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Calebosko(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
chek out this new hot singles for RNB lovers 1."Nothing" by mase ft Eric bellinger,2."pils n portion" by Nicky minaj, 3."big girls cry" by SIA, 4."dont cum calling back" by Taio cruz, 5.trey songs wid ful new album....
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by 500GPA: 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nche95:
you see how dum-b and stup!d you are. go through our map and tell me if it is trooping down or going west.
anambra is southeast while lagos is southwest, when a person wants to go to Lagos, he doesnt go south(down). rather he goes west(left). when you are trooping down from Anambra, you are going south-south.

I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE EPISTLE YOU WROTE UP THERE. INCOHERENT COMMENTS.
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Nche95(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
5.00GPA:

I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE EPISTLE YOU WROTE UP THERE. INCOHERENT COMMENTS.

you are too dum-b to understand it.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by ceejay80s(m): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
Why should anambra host it, dem dey try tell me say my village na bush

1 Like

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by shizzle11(m): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
5.00GPA:
WILL THIS NEWS STOP ANAMBRA CITIZENS (IBO ) FROM TROOPING DOWN TO LAGOS,IBADAN, OGUN (SOUTH WEST) TO SURVIVE?
No, it will not stop you from being a moro.nic idddiot, it is your calling

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Lanceslot(m): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
Coldfeet: Nne laughter is good for ya bodi. Don't blame me pls Chidi bu onwuwa kara'aka.
Chidi buru onwunwa ifu zie m isi gini?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by gazoka(m): 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
odun4love: **BE VIGILANT BUT DON'T JUMP INTO CONCLUSION***
I was on my way to visit a friend in Maiduguri, Borno state. As we were waiting for the bus to load, i
noticed one Aboki sitting behind the driver holding a bag and sweating. The guy was so uneasy, shifting from side to side on his seat, wiping sweat from his
face. Hmmm, at this point I no know wetin I go think, could this be....., well no need to jump into conclusions yet.
Now he started to look around, as if he was trying to access his environments, he would look around and look at his watch,
look again and check his watch, and then all of a sudden he placed the bag under his seat, jumped down and started walking very fast away from the bus.
Omo, na that time I realise say no be only me they look this man, as he jumped down, everybody scattered, me sef jump down go far place. Every single passenger abandoned the bus.
Five mins later, we saw the aboki coming back to the bus with tissue paper in his hands wondering where everybody
went....
Na dat time I come realise say na shit dey worry the aboki man. Abi if na u dey inside d bus wetin u go do?

I will slap you for diverting from our topic
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Coldfeet(f): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
Lanceslot: Chidi buru onwunwa ifu zie m isi gini?
Nna idi very ok! grin mana ika bu obere nwa lolz!!
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Lanceslot(m): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
Coldfeet: Nna idi very ok! grin mana ika bu obere nwa lolz!!
hahaha obere nwa na udi agha? Ima Christmas ole m fugoro na ndum?
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by omazus: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
lakpa lakpa: So??

How does that stop people from running away from Anambra like economic refugees.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
you are an ignorant wretch. Besides lagos Anambra has the highest population density in Nigeria. But the problem with your people is that the world begins and ends in their backyard. Check the national bureau of statistics to confirm this.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Coldfeet(f): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
Lanceslot: hahaha obere nwa na udi agha? Ima Christmas ole m fugoro na ndum?
Christmas ole? Gwam kam nmara ma iruru.
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Lanceslot(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
Coldfeet: Christmas ole? Gwam kam nmara ma iruru.
mgwa gi ima kwe.... Mana abum ochie nwoke.lol. Otego m tubara vote na this nation.
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
mr.ceo63:

Hmm... where is d noise coming from.. i vt heard any....
ehen?
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
uzornoble:

GO HUG LIVE TRANSFORMER

mkpi Malawi
I don hug am nothing happen
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Coldfeet(f): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
Lanceslot: mgwa gi ima kwe.... Mana abum ochie nwoke.lol. Otego m tubara vote na this nation.
grin grin grin grin anugom.
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Emerald120(f): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
Tobbie9: who still watches this sh*t
Its more better than the so called BBA.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by 500GPA: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nche95:
you are too dum-b to understand it.

Lamentation of Nche. But it won't stop your people from trooping down to Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun.
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by 500GPA: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
shizzle11:
No, it will not stop you from being a moro.nic idddiot, it is your calling

KEEP RANTING. FOOL
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Nsonaso(m): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
I was on my way to visit a friend in Maiduguri, Borno state. As we were waiting for the bus to load, i
noticed one Aboki sitting behind the driver holding a bag and sweating. The guy was so uneasy, shifting from side to side on his seat, wiping sweat from his
face. Hmmm, at this point I no know wetin I go think, could this be....., well no need to jump into conclusions yet.
Now he started to look around, as if he was trying to access his environments, he would look around and look at his watch,
look again and check his watch, and then all of a sudden he placed the bag under his seat, jumped down and started walking very fast away from the bus.
Omo, na that time I realise say no be only me they look this man, as he jumped down, everybody scattered, me sef jump down go far place. Every single passenger abandoned the bus.
Five mins later, we saw the aboki coming back to the bus with tissue paper in his hands wondering where everybody
went....
Na dat time I come realise say na shit dey worry the aboki man. Abi if na u dey inside d bus wetin u go do?
Bro welcome home
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Nche95(m): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
5.00GPA:

Lamentation of Nche. But it won't stop your people from trooping down to Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun.
you are still making the same mistake. well, let me allow you to wallow in ignorance forever.
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Olawaleslimfit(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
kenbee:

Bro, have U been to Anambra of recent?
People run away from the state yet it still remain the most populated state in Nigeria just after Lagos.
Bro na where u go come put Kano?
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by hushmail: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
went....

guy I no blame you sha! Me I for don race back to my papa house!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) / 4 People Drowned In A River In Benue State Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / As A Woman How Much Are You Willing To Contribute To Your Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.