Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Getting A Ni Number - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting A Ni Number (1274 Views)

What Is The Cost Of Getting A Passport In Nigeria / Nigerian Grad Getting A Job In The US / Getting A Temporary Nigerian Resident Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting A Ni Number by Amy84(f): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2008
Hello,
Re: Getting A Ni Number by LondonCool(m): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2008
Re: Getting A Ni Number by pharuk: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2008
well i guess the system has changed to some extent coz i was there last week ( job centre plus @ sheffield) there were so many people there especially indians so the gave us a number to call outside then we give our details and after a week or 2 they wld post a form that you wld feel and return to glasgow via post (its a free post by the way) enclosed is just a normal form that u wld fill and they wld require your passport and uk data page on ur passport (photocopy) and that is it, i guess coz i sent mine today and they dint ask for an interview or all that.
Re: Getting A Ni Number by shotster50(m): 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2008
You need to go to Reeds.co.uk, Monsterjobs.co.uk and apply for random jobs. Theses jobs will send you emails with their contacts. You need theses to prove that you are ACTIVELY seeking work before booking for the interview. It takes time getting through to the NI office but good luck all the same.
Re: Getting A Ni Number by manoy(m): 12:16am On Oct 07, 2008
Tell ur friend to call 0845 6000 643 for appointments

OR
go to Sheffield Cavendish Court Jobcentre Plus, 9 Bank Street, Sheffield S1 2DR with her passport,proof of address and some other important documents.i took one of my friend to the place to that address last year but it is better to call them 1st.

if there is any issue get back to me
Re: Getting A Ni Number by kokorunna(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2008
@ manoy

He is correct, go to job centre with all your details and they will book you an appointment.

Join www.moneysaversforum.com and contribute to it.

You might find some tips useful to you.

(1) (Reply)

!!!!!!!!!!! / Usa Dv-2011 Lottery Special Offer: / Destination Cross River?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.