Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,433 members, 7,800,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

A Realistic 'BIC' Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of Prof. Wole Soyinka By Oscar Chuks. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Realistic 'BIC' Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of Prof. Wole Soyinka By Oscar Chuks. (10154 Views)

A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka / An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) / Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Realistic 'BIC' Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of Prof. Wole Soyinka By Oscar Chuks. by Oscarrazzi(m): 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
I decided to share with you this BIC ball point pen portrait I made of Prof Wole Soyinka recently. After the Nelson Mandela Pencil study I did, I received lots of criticism from my fans on my facebook page at www.facebook.com/oscarchuks.arts complaining why I didn't choose a Nigerian icon instead of Nelson Mandela. After checking the whole available options, I decided to choose Prof. Wole Soyinka who was suggested more from my supportive supporters. Share and like if you haven't yet wished the iconic nobel laureate a happy birthday. Let's do this for his birthday coming up on 13th of July. Visit www.facebook.com/oscarchuks.arts to like and SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!! picture. Thanks.
Oscar chuks.

6 Likes

Re: A Realistic 'BIC' Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of Prof. Wole Soyinka By Oscar Chuks. by spywareczar(m): 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
U try man, nice
Re: A Realistic 'BIC' Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of Prof. Wole Soyinka By Oscar Chuks. by Sylverbox(m): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
Oscar, I don't know you or where you come from but one thing I know is you are a rare gem and I Will not wait till you die before I tell you this. Please don't ever be discouraged and don't ever use our local standards to judge your worth cos a work of the mind is actually priceless. Keep it up dear friend. Peace out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Realistic 'BIC' Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of Prof. Wole Soyinka By Oscar Chuks. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
Superstic.
Re: A Realistic 'BIC' Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of Prof. Wole Soyinka By Oscar Chuks. by Oscarrazzi(m): 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sylverbox: Oscar, I don't know you or where you come from but one thing I know is you are a rare gem and I Will not wait till you die before I tell you this. Please don't ever be discouraged and don't ever use our local standards to judge your worth cos a work of the mind is actually priceless. Keep it up dear friend. Peace out.
thanks Man. I appreciate every single letter in all the word you said.

1 Like

Re: A Realistic 'BIC' Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of Prof. Wole Soyinka By Oscar Chuks. by Oscarrazzi(m): 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sylverbox: Oscar, I don't know you or where you come from but one thing I know is you are a rare gem and I Will not wait till you die before I tell you this. Please don't ever be discouraged and don't ever use our local standards to judge your worth cos a work of the mind is actually priceless. Keep it up dear friend. Peace out.
thanks Man. I appreciate every single letter in all the words you said. People like you are not the ones that are not rare too.

1 Like

Re: A Realistic 'BIC' Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of Prof. Wole Soyinka By Oscar Chuks. by yorex2011: 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
Bros you good o shocked... Keep it up... The sky is your limit
Re: A Realistic 'BIC' Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of Prof. Wole Soyinka By Oscar Chuks. by Jasi7(m): 12:23am On Jul 03, 2014
I remember when u did d mandela portrait,it made d front page on nairaland here...i ws wondering....''HOW DO U DO DAT SH*T''....jst wit a pencil and ball point pen,y am i even call in it like d americans,dat tin na BIC biro na....i always get dis chills honestly abt hw u do dis.
Re: A Realistic 'BIC' Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of Prof. Wole Soyinka By Oscar Chuks. by Youngartist(m): 5:28am On Jul 03, 2014
good work
Re: A Realistic 'BIC' Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of Prof. Wole Soyinka By Oscar Chuks. by TyTymer(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2014
I usually don't fancy verism/extreme realism (cos we have seen it all) but I applaud you Oscar.

There is a lot of patience and foresight in this piece. I love the way the portrait ends in sketches. Excellent work!

1 Like

Re: A Realistic 'BIC' Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of Prof. Wole Soyinka By Oscar Chuks. by Oscarrazzi(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2014
Thanks all for your kind comments.
Re: A Realistic 'BIC' Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of Prof. Wole Soyinka By Oscar Chuks. by joywendy(f): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
Wow! See talent! shocked shocked

Impressive! Nice work op
Re: A Realistic 'BIC' Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of Prof. Wole Soyinka By Oscar Chuks. by vicadex07(m): 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
OP...don't waste ur talent here in Nigeria. The best you'll hear is "omg, how did he do it", "wow, he is such a genius" and so on. My advice to you...travel outta here and market ur talent...get paid angry angry angry
Re: A Realistic 'BIC' Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of Prof. Wole Soyinka By Oscar Chuks. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
Oscarrazzi:
I decided to share with you this BIC ball point pen portrait I made of Prof Wole Soyinka recently. After the Nelson Mandela Pencil study I did, I received lots of criticism from my fans on my facebook page at www.facebook.com/oscarchuks.arts complaining why I didn't choose a Nigerian icon instead of Nelson Mandela. After checking the whole available options, I decided to choose Prof. Wole Soyinka who was suggested more from my supportive supporters. Share and like if you haven't yet wished the iconic nobel laureate a happy birthday. Let's do this for his birthday coming up on 13th of July. Visit www.facebook.com/oscarchuks.arts to like and SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!! picture. Thanks.
Oscar chuks.
oscar pls wats d name of the secondary skul u attended
Re: A Realistic 'BIC' Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of Prof. Wole Soyinka By Oscar Chuks. by TheMascot(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Bro you gat talent and I wouldn't deny...but why not think of taking this stuff higher...like professional..only exclusive to ball point and painting stuff...I guess I know a number of top men that would like to sponsor you..whatsapp me on 08051520063 nd lemme see what I can do...am nt saying it wld be 100% a sure thing but why not giv it a shot...

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Design Tutorial (Drop Your Whatsapp Number) / Thread for Blog Updates from the Dm3DRev Studeos Blog / ART MATERIALS AVAILABLE FOR SALE (STRATHMORE BRISTOL PAPER, GEL PEN, ETC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.