Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Why I Support Gej..... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Support Gej..... (6057 Views)

Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda / INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election / I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
customized13: lolzzzzz, I will soon show them your puff puff edema chick.

animal it shall not be well with you, if you don't show them. illiterate its called cheek not chick fvckhead.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

animal it shall not be well with you, if you don't show them. illiterate its called cheek not chick fvckhead.
ok sir, so far you understand what am saying, am coming, lemme display it for everybody to see grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by shizzle11(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

amodioha and sango scatter my household and my village mud house with unstoppable lightening and 30000 joules of thunder.
AMEN!
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
odinma1: Why are my Igbo people always causing trouble and disharmony?

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool cool
My friend, the only honest Igbo man. How is your office, I mean your 2x2 shop in Alaba market?
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
shizzle11:
AMEN!

and it shall not be well with your household. you nematode sired by a re...tarded ayagayagayo.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by shizzle11(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
customized13: ok sir, so far you understand what am saying, am coming, lemme display it for everybody to see grin grin grin grin
Nwanne you really do not have to give much attention to that conehead, a frustrated dingbat like him isn't worth wasting time on, most times he is best ignored

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
customized13: ok sir, so far you understand what am saying, am coming, lemme display it for everybody to see grin grin grin grin

illiterate it shall not be well with you if na falsehood you dey spread amin ase.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
Guys, sheathe the swords.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
shizzle11:
Nwanne you really do not have to give much attention to that conehead, a frustrated dingbat like him isn't worth wasting time on, most times he is best ignored

animal after numerous beat down from previous squaring up. you are now so scared of your chi. bow down and worship omo eru.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by shizzle11(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

and it shall not be well with my household. i'm a nematode sired by a re...tarded ayagayagayo.
AMEN! thank God
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
shizzle11:
AMEN! thank God

my dog is scared of the thunderous blow to his Igbo. how about munching your smelly 2 weeks fermented akpu.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

illiterate it shall not be well with you if na falsehood you dey spread amin ase.
I will show your pics, ugly bat.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by shizzle11(m): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

[s]animal after numerous beat down from previous squaring up. you are now so scared of your chi. bow down and worship omo eru[/s].
so much delusion, no time for retards, asinwin, omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
shizzle11:
so much delusion, no time for retards, asinwin, omo ale jatijati

asinwin ni baba to bi e ni omo. ko baje fun gbogbo Iran ati idile re. Iwo kinikan buruku yin to ye ki won fi bo ogun yi.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
customized13: I will show your pics, ugly bat.

fvckhead stop spamming my mentions with your gross stupidity.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by shizzle11(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

my dog is scared of the thunderous blow to his Igbo. how about munching your smelly 2 weeks fermented akpu.
you have always being my dustbin, and will so remain, right now you ain't worth my time, and so i will leave you in my waste bin, oponu

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
shizzle11:
you have always being my dustbin, and will so remain, right now you ain't worth my time, and so i will leave you in my waste bin, oponu

bwhhhaaaaahhhaaaa animal the archives are there for peeps to check who the wiping boy is. I know you lost your brain with data lost on nairaland. shofodanu omo jatijati ikeji aja.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

fvckhead stop spamming my mentions with your gross stupidity.
grin grin grin grin u look like baba suwe. You even talk like him.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
customized13: grin grin grin grin u look like baba suwe. You even talk like him.

your father with elephantiasis of the balls and warapa looks like dejo tufulu.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by shizzle11(m): 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

asinwin ni baba to bi emi omo. ko baje fun gbogbo Iran ati idile mi. Emi kinikan buruku mi to ye ki won fi bo ogun mi.
im laughing so hard at you already gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by nku5: 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

then why still support him blindly.

Its not blind support for ppl like me. Just "how we go do" in the absence of a better candidate. (Hopefully without a godfather)
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
shizzle11:
im laughing so hard at you already gringringrin

your father if you no battle like my long lost footmat, you use to be.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

your father with elephantiasis of the balls and warapa looks like dejo tufulu.
am sure your father will look younger than you are, only people like lepasious can agree to marry you. Even the devil has hope with the way you look grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by shizzle11(m): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

bwhhhaaaaahhhaaaa animal the archives are there for peeps to check who the wiping boy is. I know you lost your brain with data lost on nairaland. shofodanu omo jatijati ikeji aja.
i know your brain has always being full of rubbish so i do not expect any thing from your ewedu brain oniranu grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by shizzle11(m): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
deadheader, i have exhausted my daily megabits for retards and worthless beings, so i bid you farewell for now my foot mat, ill always be around thou to trample on you gringrin ozu nwuru anwu
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
customized13: am sure your father will look younger than you are, only people like lepasious can agree to marry you. Even the devil has hope with the way you look grin grin grin grin

ain't you the same fvckhead spamming h.r department with your nonsense c.v. who will ever employ a re...tard with certificate of attendance from a glorified secondary school. you are the ugliest organism on the milky way. in a beauty contest with bats and bononos you still turn up last. how about killing yourself and offering your worthless cadaver to amadioha.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
shizzle11:
i know your brain has always being full of rubbish so i do not expect any thing from your ewedu brain oniranu grin

epileptic nincompoop, you mean your father with mashed potatoes for brain I hope all your family members are grinded to paste and fed to an active volcano.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
shizzle11: deadheader, i have exhausted my daily megabits for retards and worthless beings, so i bid you farewell for now my foot mat, ill always be around thou to trample on you gringrin ozu nwuru anwu

the animal taking short cut to Abidjan like there village coward hero. come battle your chi and let me bury your worthless cadaver in nairaland politics section cemetery.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

ain't you the same fvckhead spamming h.r department with your nonsense c.v. who will ever employ a re...tard with certificate of attendance from a glorified secondary school. you are the ugliest organism on the milky way. in a beauty contest with bats and bononos you still turn up last. how about killing yourself and offering your worthless cadaver to amadioha.
lol, I will pay your school fees, you this extra year LASU student, come and lemme help your miserable life.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by shizzle11(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

[s]your father if you no battle like my long lost footmat, you use to be[/s].
i don't battle with retards, i only trample upon them, ok bye my waste bin

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
customized13: lol, I will pay your school fees, you this extra year LASU student, come and lemme help your miserable life.

an extra year student of lasu that serve years ago in Onitsha north LGA. your stupidity is in terabytes. use the money to buy drugs to cure the ko mo bus stop that you are itching in that picture.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
shizzle11:
i don't battle with retards, i only trample upon them, ok bye my waste bin

and you have been shit upon like a public toilet and piss upon like public pregnancy test kit by your lord(me). swerve ashiere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas / Buhari Breaks Silence As He Arrives Cambridge For His Certificate(VIDEO) / In Defence Of The South South And South East Political Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.