Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,168 members, 7,780,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:38 AM

Why I Support Gej..... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Support Gej..... (6044 Views)

Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda / INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election / I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

an extra year student of lasu that serve years ago in Onitsha north LGA. your stupidity is in terabytes. use the money to buy drugs to cure the ko mo bus stop that you are itching in that picture.
lol, no wonder you hate igbos, you have been slapped severely as a result of your autistic behaviour, all I can do for you is to help you with money for guguru ati epa. Don't make me post your pics you this goblin.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Balkan(m): 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

and you have been shit on upon like a public toilet and piss upon like public pregnancy test kit by your lord(me). swerve ashiere.
Aboki brother see what your senior brothers have turned you into.it was not GEJ.

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by shizzle11(m): 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

and you have been shit on upon like a public toilet and piss upon like public pregnancy test kit by your lord(me). swerve ashiere.
you will always be my bingo and i'ma chain you whenever and wherever i want, after feeding you with swine poo that is. oloriburuku radarada

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
customized13: lol, no wonder you hate igbos, you have been slapped severely as a result of your autistic behaviour, all I can do for you is to help you with money for guguru ati epa. Don't make me post your pics you this goblin.

animalistic osu, coming from the poster boy of all kids suffering from mental congenital ailment that is priceless. your enclave is the worst place I have been to all my life. no wonder the onitsha- Enugu expressway is the worst death trap abi na road in the biosphere. your region is so run-down I have to take that village airport at Enugu to Lagos whenever I wanna go home. when anambra go get airstrip self talkless of airport. backward children from cursed enclave.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
shizzle11:
you will always be my bingo and i'ma chain you whenever and wherever i want, after feeding you with swine poo that is. oloriburuku radarada

get on the canvass son and let me exterminate you for charity. so swine poo is your family ritual breakfast. no one wonder I can smell your body odour from my p.c screen. apoda omo irankiran.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Balkan(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

animal it shall not be well with you, if you don't show them. illiterate its called cheek not chick fvckhead.
Aboki brother. Blockheads from South West go and do the needful before your masters like your frog eyed brother

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by shizzle11(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

the animal taking short cut to Abidjan like there village coward hero. come battle your chi and let me bury your worthless cadaver in nairaland politics section cemetery.
bingo, i don't waste valuable time on nincompoops. You seem to be very hungry, i just visited the loo, now open your mouth let me shove the arse wipe down your posterior orifice grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
shizzle11:
bingo, i don't waste valuable time on nincompoops. You seem to be very hungry, i just visited the loo, now open your mouth let me shove the arse wipe down your posterior orifice grin

you don't waste your mb, yet you have been quoting me like forever. save the poo in the kitchen when your lunatic father comes back after a hard job tapping palmwine. serve him his portion and keep the remaining in the cupboard for your imb...ecile mother when she comes back from her begging routine.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by shizzle11(m): 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

get on the canvass son and let me exterminate you for charity. so swine poo is your family ritual breakfast. no one wonder I can smell your body odour from my p.c screen. apoda omo irankiran.
have you fogoting it was the meal your wicked mother served you as a kid which transformed you into a dog that you are now, my bingo?

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
shizzle11:
have you fogoting it was the meal your wicked mother served you as a kid which transformed you into a dog that you are now, my bingo?

illiterate it is spelt forgotten!!!, so much ado for a fvckhead weaned on expired goat milk and cow dung. I wonder why your deranged mother didn't use the utter useless spermatozoa as milk shake to wash down her early morning dosage of alomo bitters. instead of bedeviling humanity with a calamity like you far worst than the two world wars combined.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Balkan(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

you don't waste your mb, yet you have been quoting me like forever. save the poo in the kitchen when your lunatic father comes back after a hard job tapping palmwine. serve him his portion and keep the remaining in the cupboard for your imb...ecile mother when she comes back from her begging routine.
Aboki brother, how far naa. My brother just bought two plots of land from your kins men. When we tell you now that Igbos own Lagos you start crying. Tha land is in ibeju Lekki. Aboki brother why your people keep selling to people they hate to see. Aboki brother, you will soon find yourself and your family back to osun state

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Balkan(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

illiterate it is spelt forgotten!!!, so much ado for a fvckhead weaned on expired goat milk and cow dung. I wonder why your deranged mother didn't use the utter useless spermatozoa as milk shake to wash down her early morning dosage of alomo bitters. instead of bedeviling humanity with a calamity like you far worst than the two world wars combined.
Aboki brother spelling correctly does not make money My brother that just bought land from your kinsmen was not put to spelling test.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

animalistic osu, coming from the poster boy of all kids suffering from mental congenital ailment that is priceless. your enclave is the worst place I have been to all my life. no wonder the onitsha- Enugu expressway is the worst death trap abi na road in the biosphere. your region is so run-down I have to take that village airport at Enugu to Lagos whenever I wanna go home. when anambra go get airstrip self talkless of airport. backward children from cursed enclave.
I know someone like you will enter trailer from onitsha to lagos.

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
The eggheaders with an egg head grin grin grin

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by odinma1: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
My friend, the only honest Igbo man. How is your office, I mean your 2x2 shop in Alaba market?

My very good friend, how are you. We thank God for the kindness of Yorubas, now I can feed my family in Alaigbo, business is slow in Alaba but we thank God.

I heard one of my Igbo brothers hijacked your moniker? Please dont worry, this is how we Igbo people behave.

Anambra Adigo mma cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
customized13: I know someone like you will enter trailer from onitsha to lagos.

fvckhead you gat more. anyway this is not me and can never be me. I fly to your shytehole like nobodies business on arik. why is there no decent hotel around your village airport.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
customized13: The eggheaders with an egg head grin grin grin

if you care for more get it here. this is where your lord lifted pictures he claims are mine. sango punish all of una for the falsehood. I'm a bigger cat than y'all low lifers.

https://m.facebook.com/tunde.salam.5876?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiZjY0OWUwY2FhNzY0NWRkNGU0YTYyNGYzYTI5NjdjNjYifQ%3D%3D&fref=search
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

if you care for more get it here. this is where your lord lifted pictures he claims are mine. sango punish all of una for the falsehood. I'm a bigger cat than y'all low lifers.

https://m.facebook.com/tunde.salam.5876?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiZjY0OWUwY2FhNzY0NWRkNGU0YTYyNGYzYTI5NjdjNjYifQ%3D%3D&fref=search
so your name is salam tunde? Lolzzzzz, I swear your name is ugly ooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
customized13: so your name is salam tunde? Lolzzzzz, I swear your name is ugly ooooo grin grin grin grin

Ebola and leprosy will ravage all members of your household if this is not me. can I hear a loud amen.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

Ebola and leprosy will ravage all members of your household if this is not me. can I hear a loud amen.
Mr. Salami, no need to curse me na, even google knows those are your pictures grin grin grin
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
customized13: Mr. Salami, no need to curse me na, even google knows those are your pictures grin grin grin

animal just say amen to the prayers if you so sure of your claims and save us your stupidity.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by ichidodo: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
That awkward moment you start a thread and it gets to page 4 with insults at your person as well as most posters coming to a consensus that the O.P is just an irrelevant muppet....

3 Likes

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

animal just say amen to the prayers if you so sure of your claims and save us your stupidity.
Mr salami, those are your pics, stop raining curses upon your generation unborn grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by eggheaders(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
customized13: Mr salami, those are your pics, stop raining curses upon your generation unborn grin grin grin

bwahhahhaaa why are you concerned with the curses if you know you ain't a fvckhead lienious. claim your curses joor.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Dmano: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
Op i what i will surgest to u is to contest against him since u are d savour nigeria is waiting for,aside this keep ur mouth shut,or if u see well around u jump inside because cannot curse who God has blessed,where he is u're hundred milion miles away,ur generations will never smell it because of u,did i hear people say Amen.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
odinma1:

My very good friend, how are you. We thank God for the kindness of Yorubas, now I can feed my family in Alaigbo, business is slow in Alaba but we thank God.

I heard one of my Igbo brothers hijacked your moniker? Please dont worry, this is how we Igbo people behave.

Greet Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji for me.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by shizzle11(m): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

Accursed! stop calling me out, and yes i made the error, i didn't bother to spell check cos the baboon i quoted isnt worth a reasonable response.

What a senseless and miserable dingbat! Quit riding on my lines you fool, i keep wondering how you survived the stench from your momms veejay when you popped out from her smelly pucci ravaged by a thousand d!cks.

Buzz off you dumbfvck conehead

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by shizzle11(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
odinma1:

iddiott! keep fooling and deceiving yourself, useless, delusional yoloba scratchfaced conehead

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
kastonkastrol: I almost forgot that gej single handed stole $20billion from our national treasury. grin

If that man doesn't go to jail in 2015, then he should thank his stars angry
u cldnt win in anambra u cldnt even win in ur den ekiti na presidential election una wan win?u beta go drink otapiapia b4 2015 sick ritualist from South West
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ndi ochongonoko ka umu Igbo nke no na thread ha wu. Orlando Owoh a we oge unu ta. But if try me, I go rush you.
Re: Why I Support Gej..... by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
Orlando Owoh: Ndi ochongonoko ka umu Igbo nke no na thread ha wu. Orlando Owoh a we oge unu ta. But if try me, I go rush you.
is dat igbo? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Sacks Ogar / Jigawa State Government Distributes 1073 Materials To Support Youths (pics) / Nigerian Civil War: The Igbos Drew First Blood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.