Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim (44020 Views)

The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) / Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) / Dbanj Pictured With Idris Elba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by johfrox(m): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
cococandy: That dude can't sing acapella to save his life.

It's good he's going into business.
God has better plans for him in that area.

He has already used music to save himself and outshone most, and same God took him to this height tru music. His records speaks for him
There was a time when his single was number 9 behind Rihanna's in the UK national chart. Do you think that is easy?

God is not the one choosing any path for him rather God is not just tired of giving His blessings to whatever he lays his hands upon.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by johfrox(m): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
cococandy: A singer who can't sing acapella is not talented.
Get a good producer who gives you great beats like don jazzy gave him.
Have enough money to promote your work
Plus good showmanship.
Then keep up the media hype long enough and you become a star. wink
Keep the hype going and you remain a star.

I don't want to continue. But trust me you don't wanna hear him sing without beats.
Don't tag me a hater smiley
I'm actually very pleased with this new dimension of his.and wish him the best. Or more if possible.
Ok bye.

Has Don Jazzy not produced beat for other artistes? Where are they and how relevant is their music in the world market?

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by johfrox(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
azzima: P diddy is not even tagged. as a rapper. He was wack but an excellent entertainer like dbanj. Great stage presence

Thanks for making it clear... lmao

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by IYANGBALI: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
holly-pagan:
i never see dis Bill Gate with better cloth before,just dey wear cheap shirt
na true you talk,na for bend down boutique him dey buy him cloth. You wicked walahi
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by nairo: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
Guy u wicked like mad! grin
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by kajoula(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
jieta: hmmm how long will it take me to get to the top
keep up your positive thoughts....urè close.
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by gaetano: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
whitecat007: Koko gari is definitely going places.

Oh I see a lot people downing panadol by the kilograms over this not so big news since they are shallow and celebrate every pooo that happens to their own and rubbish other's.

Naso na, since Gates don dey involved that means them go soon lunch the app, powerd by MICROSOFT. KOKOGARRI is going digital. Yey!
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by harrysterol(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
it will take you the present age of dbange if you work hard
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

I hate it when people make sweeping comments. speak for yourself dear.

I still have two copies of DKM album in my car.

Alaye is always played everyday in my car.

Madam park well
ur likeness for his song or him does not translate to good song.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by encryptjay(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
harrysterol: it will take you the present age of dbange if you work hard
Y evilz?
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Tayo1763: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2014

Bro..u'd get there. Stay alive, work and believe!
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Ela59: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Taking pics with Dangote and Gate, the richest man in Africa and world. Put more price on Dbanj market value. Nigerians problem is always tags to what they hates, no matter the outcome of the process. Some hate Mikel because is playing for chelsea, Dbanj because is no more with Donjazz. Keita because he got red card. When are we going to thing without being soppy. Nice job. Others will soon copy your move.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by anufinnih(m): 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
BANGER LEE of THE LEE TEMPLE!!! FIILE... TOUCH IT AND REMAIN ON A LONG TIN!!!

Meanwhile, PURE & AFFORDABLE .85 DENSITY DIESEL IS AVAILABLE...
CALL/WHATSAPP: 07062503257
Email: aphynih@gmail.com
BBpin: 2900FFD3
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS, OGUN, OYO, ONDO, OSUN & EKITI
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Awaja(m): 2:36am On Jul 04, 2014
Dbanj is repping koko garri I guess
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nelbless(m): 2:42am On Jul 04, 2014
And what is the. One finger gesture, giving allegiance to a deity working for them. Be mindfull of superstars, cos you've got to have a steel heart to be one!
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by revelationuche: 5:15am On Jul 04, 2014
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by larrysmithk47: 5:37am On Jul 04, 2014
For does askin dirty question dbanj told u all dat while in mohit dere was nuthin like structure, bt now at db record dere is one, don't forget he is one campagne ambassador, he was choosen becus of wat we all no, he nau has dkmedia, koko holdings and db records, he has ppl workin for him now while he does oda tins, he was invited for a meetin n dinner last weekend in monaco n in the meeting we hv billgate n d sudanese billionaire, bt dbanj is a smart guy who put on his thinkin cap once he has his chance wit time u willl no wat he is doin wit bill gate and oda. Next comin week he shld b in the white house on dis one campagne tin. So watch out again

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by spyg1(m): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2014
how many pictures did 2face snap with Bill Gate?, i know you all hate Dbanj, but d more U hate d higher he goes.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Toks2008(m): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2014
chimoz:
I swallowed many when I chose to abide by the truth rather than giving D,banj misleading encomiums.

Encomia
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by NewNigeriaMind: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2014
Mee234:
ur likeness for his song or him does not translate to good song.

Are you that dumb......... what maes your opinion an authority on the matter. keep your opinion to yourself. let me keep my opinion.
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by jdilight(m): 10:24am On Jul 04, 2014
Eldavido1: D'banj pictured below with arguably the richest men in the world,
Bill Gates at an event in Monaco, France
He also met one of the richest men in Africa, Sudanese-born
billionaire, Mo Ibrahim and singer and humanitarian, Bono.

www.nigerianeye.com/2014/07/pictures-dbanj-hangs-out-with-world.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Nigerianeye+(NigerianEye)&m=1

What is the difference between this picture and those of all this small small girls littering pictures of them with celebrities they took in an event on BBM?
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Doubleoo(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2014
Bangalee haters will surely drink otapiapia one day.
Like play like play he was the second Nigerians to be verified on Facebook, to top music chat in uk, 1st to feature international artist why others follow.
Now he's with world richest man yet unna still dey hate him. I wonder if u haters have future! I still dey wait wen don jazzy go produce music for savage that will top in uk.
Bad bele oloshi!
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Pokerface1(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2014
;Dok we don.hear so what next
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nwaobualor(m): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2014

Well, it could still take up to 30 yrs, am sorry
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by scottpirlo24: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2014
cirmuell: yeah right, take a flight right now and go ask for 1sec of Bill gate's time.(just to snap with him) undecided

Hey bro stop that whats there to take a shoot with the rich dudes in an event , i dont know we see thing or probably because we are not exposed, last three weeks i took pictures with Carlos slim in Mexico city irrespective am nobody to compare is status yet he gave that moment .......... besides dbanj is just trying build his music f**ked up reputation by putting all these pictures on air just for people to sing praises for him , we shall tell i broke nigger when they hit 50s, we know him and we know what he does , i can name 30 Nigerians in Mexico that can feed him for 10years
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by scottpirlo24: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2014
johfrox:

Has Don Jazzy not produced beat for other artistes? Where are they and how relevant is their music in the world market?

dont say what you dont know , what about the people he stopped producing for how relevant are they ...... Am trying to take side but , we know you for what you do.
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
Toks2008:

Encomia
Thanks buddy
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

Are you that dumb......... what maes your opinion an authority on the matter. keep your opinion to yourself. let me keep my opinion.
which kan mumu language bi dis? And why are u starting your reply like an idiot?
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

which kan mumu language bi dis? And why are u starting your reply like an idiot? If u like dbang or his song, does that make him a good musician?
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by YaQsGaYa(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
wizkid snaps with chris brezzy, every was like wow wizkid toh bad abi?......oyato dbanj and bill gates with moh ibrahim..omoh khaki nobe leader and sambisa no be film trick..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue to all bangalee haters...dis man don make hin millions as u dey watch any of dis pick grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by DadaStephen1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
Oh please, shut up already!
Bad belle. angry
God please take me beyond this height.

chimoz: It's very easy to get this men to take pictures with you especially when you are an entertainer. White billionaires have humility as their second skin.so it's not a rocket science achievement to take pictures with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) / Olayinka Solomon Grinds Her Husband At Their Wedding Reception (Pictures) / Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.