Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim (44022 Views)

The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) / Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) / Dbanj Pictured With Idris Elba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by yagachi(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
chimoz: It's very easy to get this men to take pictures with you especially when you are an entertainer. White billionaires have humility as their second skin.so it's not a rocket science achievement to take pictures with them.

Abeg wot of your own pix with dem billionaires?
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Ziggyzito(m): 12:27am On Jul 05, 2014
scottpirlo24:

Hey bro stop that whats there to take a shoot with the rich dudes in an event , i dont know we see thing or probably because we are not exposed, last three weeks i took pictures with Carlos slim in Mexico city irrespective am nobody to compare is status yet he gave that moment .......... besides dbanj is just trying build his music f**ked up reputation by putting all these pictures on air just for people to sing praises for him , we shall tell i broke nigger when they hit 50s, we know him and we know what he does , i can name 30 Nigerians in Mexico that can feed him for 10years
when will stup1d foools like you learn to appreciate your own?? If they feed EjaNla for 10 years... Then they'll feed your family or generation till each and everyone of em passes on.
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by sexzskil(f): 2:57am On Jul 05, 2014
Guess very soon the talentless fool will be aspiring to meet Obama and take pic with him which is forever IMPOSSIBLE. As for Bill gate and Bono, they are humble great men and anyone can walk up to them for a picture if he wishes
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 6:16am On Jul 05, 2014
sexzskil: Guess very soon the talentless fool will be aspiring to meet Obama and take pic with him which is forever IMPOSSIBLE. As for Bill gate and Bono, they are humble great men and anyone can walk up to them for a picture if he wishes
hes taking pix with obama by next weekend. If its actually easy to snap.with those celebrity take the next ARIKAIRLINE go snap with them. The more u hating on dbanj the more hes making it big.....go get a life n stop hating....i saw a pix of don jonzin wif fashola u guys were hailing him quite unfortunate.....if u wanna grow n fufil destinu appreciate others success

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by sexzskil(f): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
OLUWOLE YINKA: hes taking pix with obama by next weekend. If its actually easy to snap.with those celebrity take the next ARIKAIRLINE go snap with them. The more u hating on dbanj the more hes making it big.....go get a life n stop hating....i saw a pix of don jonzin wif fashola u guys were hailing him quite unfortunate.....if u wanna grow n fufil destinu appreciate others success
Dbanj can never meet with president Obama in a thousand lifetimes talkless of taking pix with him, get dat into ur head u slowpoke!
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by myola777(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
sexzskil: Guess very soon the talentless fool will be aspiring to meet Obama and take pic with him which is forever IMPOSSIBLE. As for Bill gate and Bono, they are humble great men and anyone can walk up to them for a picture if he wishes
ok, Bill Gate is so humble. oya, walk up to him and post ur own now. but Obama is not humble? ur talk is cheap. why our people are so like this. just watch out for him, he will still surprise. enemy of progress
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by myola777(m): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
sexzskil:
Dbanj can never meet with president Obama in a thousand lifetimes talkless of taking pix with him, get dat into ur head u slowpoke!
look at u, u are so dumb and she can still boast. i hope u will not commit suicide if it happens
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by johfrox(m): 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2014

This D'banj they are talking about does not even know u exist and you're here calling him a 'talentless fool'. What did he do to you? Show some respect kid.
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by johfrox(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
myola777: look at u, u are so dumb and she can still boast. i hope u will not commit suicide if it happens

She's a kid.. Spare her. Obama is her god.
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by scottpirlo24: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ziggyzito: when will stup1d foools like you learn to appreciate your own?? If they feed EjaNla for 10 years... Then they'll feed your family or generation till each and everyone of em passes on.

yeah, they may feed my family for generation (thank God you said ***they***) but listen, have got good news for you , i can and i will feed your generation till yah all passon, i beat my chest and say that ................... you just showed how broke you are , Hmmmmmm do you even have a saw name ? who knows you, who will ever gonna know you
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Ziggyzito(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2014
scottpirlo24:

yeah, they may feed my family for generation (thank God you said ***they***) but listen, have got good news for you , i can and i will feed your generation till yah all passon, i beat my chest and say that ................... you just showed how broke you are , Hmmmmmm do you even have a saw name ? who knows you, who will ever gonna know you
you must a very stup1d foool.... I know your type, apparently, you're the one who begs to eat in the morning and at night... I'm not saying I'm better than poor people like you.... But stop portraying yourself as a rich kid... You can't be more than what you are!! Plus, I'll cage you and feed you like a parrot for the rest of your miserable life. They'll know my name someday. Peace ✌️
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by newspapers: 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
Don Baba J is really flying. He now meets obama http://www.divanaija.com.ng/obama-wants-meaning-doro-don-jazzy/ during the UNICEF awareness who asked him the meaning of DORO!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter / Olayinka Solomon Grinds Her Husband At Their Wedding Reception (Pictures) / Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.