Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Pmp Certification Enquiries. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pmp Certification Enquiries. (1966 Views)

CAPM/PMP Certification Exams / How Much Does PMP Certification Cost? / Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pmp Certification Enquiries. by Joelaking(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2014
Please fellow nairalanders, I want to inquire about PMP. International certification acquisition in Nigeria. Is it possible I get the certification without attending the trainings because I know the training will be very costly. Please anyone with the breakdown structure Where is the exam taken? what are the criteria? And how much does it cost presently in 2014.
Re: Pmp Certification Enquiries. by netotse(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2014
Joelaking: Please fellow nairalanders, I want to inquire about PMP. International certification acquisition in Nigeria. Is it possible I get the certification without attending the trainings because I know the training will be very costly. Please anyone with the breakdown structure Where is the exam taken? what are the criteria? And how much does it cost presently in 2014.

Contact hours are compulsory for you to take the hours, you can only get them by either attending a training by a registered provider (there's a list on the PMI website). An alternative is to use an online course provider but it still has to be registered. There a different providers with different charges, some offer periodic discounts. Talk to a few of them first, dont conclude that it will be too expensive.

P.S. how much is too much for self development?
Re: Pmp Certification Enquiries. by Joelaking(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2014
netotse:

Contact hours are compulsory for you to take the hours, you can only get them by either attending a training by a registered provider (there's a list on the PMI website). An alternative is to use an online course provider but it still has to be registered. There a different providers with different charges, some offer periodic discounts. Talk to a few of them first, dont conclude that it will be too expensive.

P.S. how much is too much for self development?
please get me the link to the page.
Re: Pmp Certification Enquiries. by netotse(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
Re: Pmp Certification Enquiries. by raphillo: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
Joelaking: Please fellow nairalanders, I want to inquire about PMP. International certification acquisition in Nigeria. Is it possible I get the certification without attending the trainings because I know the training will be very costly. Please anyone with the breakdown structure Where is the exam taken? what are the criteria? And how much does it cost presently in 2014.

contact hour with a professional is very important, but you can still start on your own. if you need the materials both hard and soft copy, video inclusive you can contact me on this number 08091557911
Re: Pmp Certification Enquiries. by Joelaking(m): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
raphillo:

contact hour with a professional is very important, but you can still start on your own. if you need the materials both hard and soft copy, video inclusive you can contact me on this number 08091557911
U don't grab. I'm in Ijebu-ode and I have downloaded all d needed hardcopy online(PMBOK and the latest Rita's PMP text), buh I need information about the trainees, how long its going to last and how much its going to cost me.
Re: Pmp Certification Enquiries. by Joelaking(m): 8:05am On Jul 10, 2014
Was in Lagos yesterday and I got it all sorted out. DExNOVA consulting offers PMP training for 60,000. Their address : no 149, herbert macauley way, adekunle bus stop, opposite thirdmainlan bridge, yaba, lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pmp Certification Enquiries. by Joelaking(m): 7:19am On Aug 01, 2014
raphillo:

Ill need those videos please. How many are they and how large and defintely how much too. And are they in line with PMBOK 5th edition?
Re: Pmp Certification Enquiries. by Sijison: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
FREE WORKSHOP on Project Management.
Port-Harcourt

Date: 2nd August, 2014.
Venue: 309, Aba Road, Rumukurushi Junction, Beside Diamond Bank. Port-Harcourt.
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm

Benefits of attending:
- Get an overview of Project Management Processes
- Free consultation with our certified PMP professionals.
- Network with Professionals and other managers
- 10% discount on any course fee for interested participant
- light Refreshment

Get to know why Project Management is in high demand in Port-harcourt Nigeria today!

To book your space send an
e-mail to: training@sijisontraining.com
or call 234-8180-224477

ADMISSION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Banks With The Worst Customer Service Award Goes To.... Eco Bank!!!! Share / Ugandan Court Suspends Clerk For Wearing Tight-mini Skirt (photo) / Thread for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.