Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:52 AM

First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning (3806 Views)

How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! / Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning / Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by dre11(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2014
After saying your goodnight to your families and the course of nature takes over. Thats when you close your eyes forgeting all your troubles, relaxing your senses and trying to look fresh for the next day.

As you wake up from sleep..... whats the first things thats comes to your mind and do you always do it
or
whats is the first thing you do as you wake up from your sleep
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by dre11(m): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2014
Mine i just go striaght to the toliet to unirate joorgrin

those fluid no suppose follow me go out of the room

3 Likes

Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Tallesty1(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2014
Check my phone to know the time.

5 Likes

Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Asek1(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2014
Pray

1 Like

Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Mzjhulz(f): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2014
I pray to my God

3 Likes

Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2014
*sings*

"early in the morning
when i wake up
first thing i do
is to kneel down
beside my bed
and pray to God"

primary school song sha
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2014
SEX!
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by ITbomb(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2014
Sing,
Short Prayer
Switch on my phone
Check notifications
Devotional

1 Like

Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Rexphobia(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2014
scratch my crotch....check time then sleep some more.....

3 Likes

Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by McWhillion(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2014
First thing i do early in the morning
.. I open my eyes then close them back
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Lorlaahlozz: 10:44am On Jul 03, 2014
Open my eyes......check d time...and check if there is light
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by jobsat34(m): 10:48am On Jul 03, 2014
check out on my baby.. thats what i do most time
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Mutuwa(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2014
Pray,urinate then take warm water with natural honey.
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by MizMyColi(f): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2014
If ah say ma own, evybody wee know cheesy
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by HFOG(f): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2014
Tallesty1: Check my phone to know the time.
Ditto
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Godson201333(m): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2014
Rexphobia: scratch my crotch....check time then sleep some more.....

I hope your crotch is not infected..

I check my phone to see if i have received any good news,Then Pray and read punch News so i can have latest update about those boko boyz....
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by rebella(f): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Pray
Shower
Off to work
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by McWhillion(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
MizMyColi: If ah say ma own, evybody wee know cheesy
Hen en tell us na
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by STENON(f): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
First and foremost....I brush my Teeth,
then Cleanse my face with water, Go back to observe my quiet time, cook and take bathe while the food is on fire....

1 Like

Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by mumumugu(m): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
Browse nairaland

1 Like

Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Ewuro1: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
Reach for my tablet ( with my eyes closed) and log in my online banking to see what's up.
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Godson201333(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ewuro1: Reach for my tablet ( with my eyes closed) and log in my online banking to see what's up.

Lol maybe your money don miss or what??

1 Like

Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by GboyegaD(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
Grab my phone to check the time.
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Ewuro1: 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
Godson201333:

Lol maybe your money don miss or what??

Maybe or not wink .... Oyinbos are out to suck us dry bro. I don't trust them.
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by ichidodo: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
First thing is to reach for my phone to check nairaland updates.....pray my rosary.....Start yoga....then off to take a shiite and a bath before rushing out for my daily bread.....
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Baba419(m): 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
Light my .......
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Kanwulia: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
CHECK MY CALENDER for the day! kiss
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by McWhillion(m): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
Kanwulia: CHECK MY CALENDER for the day! kiss

Have you got amnesia?
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by lilmax(m): 6:59am On Jul 04, 2014
Holla at my fans
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Missmossy(f): 8:06am On Jul 04, 2014
My alarm wakes me up most times,as soon as i'm up i shut it off first of all. I say a short prayer if i'm hurrying to school.

If i have nothing to do,i pray ist then i begin surfing the net cool

Miracy come and say yourswink

2 Likes

Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Miracy(f): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2014
Missmossy: My alarm wakes me up most times,as soon as i'm up i shut it off first of all. I say a short prayer if i'm hurrying to school.

If i have nothing to do,i pray ist then i begin surfing the net cool

Miracy come and say yourswink
cheesy cheesy I go straight to the toilet to pooh grin
Re: First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning by Missmossy(f): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2014
Miracy: cheesy cheesy I go straight to the toilet to pooh grin
I trust you "grin"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Do If Your Wife Steals? / 6 Pertinent Questions Nairaland Women Need To Answer / Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.