Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs (41142 Views)

What Can Other Food Can We Feed Our Dogs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by mex22: 11:04am On Jul 03, 2014
hello nairalanders lets share pictures of our dogs.this is strictly for dog lovers and breeders.

Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by mex22: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2014
continued

Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by mex22: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2014
continued***

Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by mex22: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2014
ALL DOGS ARE 5MONTHS PLUS ...still have lots of growing up to do.
Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by delishpot: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2014
Awww, I am a sucker for dogs, I will get one soon. I like toy breed sha, my daughter likes them small and cute so.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by kenjava20: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mex22 your Caucasian looks like mine own.. did you get them from Jos especially the first picture you posted.. and my 5month female Caucasian looks the same like yours... where are you based.
Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by ashewopeckas(f): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
delishpot: Awww, I am a sucker for dogs, I will get one soon. I like toy breed sha, my daughter likes them small and cute so.

Then buy a Lhasa apso, they r phucking friendly and intelligent.
Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by McWhillion(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
All the dogs you posted here are would be good looking....... in a pot of stew

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by smileysmiles(f): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
did u cut their ears!?? d caucasians sorta look like monkeys undecided
Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by delishpot: 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
ashewopeckas:

Then buy a Lhasa apso, they r phucking friendly and intelligent.

Ok thanks for the tip.
Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by osuntokun(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
My dog Tyson at 11 month old

3 Likes

Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by mex22: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
smileysmiles: did u cut their ears!?? d caucasians sorta look like monkeys undecided

u dont know much about the breed so just stay mute and learn.u must not comment

1 Like

Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by mex22: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
kenjava20: Mex22 your Caucasian looks like mine own.. did you get them from Jos especially the first picture you posted.. and my 5month female Caucasian looks the same like yours... where are you based.

jos
Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by kenjava20: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
are you on bbm or whatapp i would like to ask you some questions..
Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by smileysmiles(f): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
mex22:

u dont know much about the breed so just stay mute and learn.u must not comment

interesting reply my dear. i asked a question and u r being rude. u see a lot of pple come online and jes insult pple forgetin dat dey are not only representing demselves buh also showing us d quality of their upbringin and background but den #itsnotmybusiness.

u hav not answered my question since u advised dat i should "learn" do d teaching. did u cut ur dogs ears therby making dem look like monkeys?? :d

ps: looking like a monkey doesnt make u a monkey... acting like one does :d

20 Likes

Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by xtremely9ja: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
Please can anybody help me to get a pure breed English Mastiff here in Nigeria
Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by popoolagroup(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
xtremely9ja: Please can anybody help me to get a pure breed English Mastiff here in Nigeria

yes contact me on 07018463101 or better still send an email to popoolagroup@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by popoolagroup(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
Watch out for down pasterns in ur dogs especially in the neopolitan mastiff.
Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by mex22: 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
[quote author=smileysmiles]

interesting reply my dear. i asked a question and u r being rude. u see a lot of pple come online and jes insult pple forgetin dat dey are not only representing demselves buh also showing us d quality of their upbringin and background but den #itsnotmybusiness.

u hav not answered my question since u advised dat i should "learn" do d teaching. did u cut ur dogs ears therby making dem look like monkeys?? :d

ps: looking like a monkey doesnt make u a monkey... acting like one
thanks for the insult

1 Like

Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by mex22: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
smileysmiles:

ps: looking like a monkey doesnt make u a monkey... acting like one does :d

as I said in my post this thread is strictly for dog lovers and breeders not anyone that comments on any post he or she sees.i havent insulted u any way so act maturedly.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by smileysmiles(f): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
mex22:

as I said in my post this thread is strictly for dog lovers and breeders not anyone that comments on any post he or she sees.i havent insulted u any way so act maturedly.

u still avnt answered d question ur royal maturedness abi dey were born like dat??

i have 2 dogs. a caucasian and a samoyed...

pls @all if u knw why pple cut their dogs ears pls tell me jare

5 Likes

Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by henry007(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
osuntokun: My dog Tyson at 11 month old
lov the red-black two tone color

1 Like

Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by popoolagroup(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
smileysmiles:

u still avnt answered d question ur royal maturedness abi dey were born like dat??

i have 2 dogs. a caucasian and a samoyed...

pls @all if u knw why pple cut their dogs ears pls tell me jare
its not called cutting it's called cropping.
people do it specifically to make the breed more presentable and some breeders do it basically for show dogs in order for the dog to fit into the dog breed standard.
Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by smileysmiles(f): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
popoolagroup:
people do it specifically to make the breed more presentable and some breeders do it basically for show dogs in order for the dog to fit into the dog breed standard.

thank u grin
Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by popoolagroup(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
smileysmiles:

thank u grin
ure welcome wink
Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2014
Sean

Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by dasparrow: 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
popoolagroup:

And to add to what you have said, not all dogs' ears should be cropped. For instance, the Shih tzu, Lhasa Apsos and Cocker Spaniels' ears are not meant to be cropped. If you crop their ears, they will be disqualified should you choose to have them participate in a dog show. Moreover, these breeds traditionally never have their ears cropped. Dog breeds like the boxers and miniature schnauzers amongst others have their ears cropped especially if they are going to participate in dog shows. People crop the ears of their dogs mainly for aesthetic reasons (e.g, make the dog look 'prettier').

I have attached some pictures to better illustrate what I am talking about so as to enlighten Nairalanders who have questions on ear cropping. First picture shows 2 Miniature schnauzers. The one to the left has his natural ears and the one to the right has his ears already cropped. The second picture shows a boxer with his natural ears. The third picture shows a boxer with his ears already cropped.

Those who would like to crop their dogs' ears take their dogs to professionals like veterinarians who specialize in ear cropping. Dog owners are strongly advised not to try cropping their dog's ears by themselves just like people should not attempt plastic surgery on their own faces by themselves at home.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by babsjnr(m): 12:19am On Jul 07, 2014
Here is my blue stafford terrier and chihuahua x

Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by Drajah(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
Meet BOO my 6month old rott, COCO and kIM 2years old caucasians

Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by patrickrose(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
mex22: continued
your females Caucasian looks exactly like my own puppy

1 Like

Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by patrickrose(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
kenjava20: Mex22 your Caucasian looks like mine own.. did you get them from Jos especially the first picture you posted.. and my 5month female Caucasian looks the same like yours... where are you based.
even my 3 months old puppy Lisa that I posted looks exactly like tours but mine is 3 months though
Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by patrickrose(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shadow The Destroyer / Dog Owner Offers N100K Reward For Missing Dogs, Romulus & Remus (Photo) / Top 5 Dog Breeds That Are Best For Guarding Nigerian Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.