Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:12 PM

Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs - Pets (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs (40961 Views)

What Can Other Food Can We Feed Our Dogs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by Khalid72(m): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
smileysmiles:

u still avnt answered d question ur royal maturedness abi dey were born like dat??

i have 2 dogs. a caucasian and a samoyed...

pls @all if u knw why pple cut their dogs ears pls tell me jare
make una no fight 4 ur dogs not to fight o....lol
Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by Khalid72(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
IceDune:

Why do you guys mutilate your dog's sad Leave the tail alone nah
i tire o.... it makes it look ugly
Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by ojorich(m): 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by RYEOFARMS(m): 2:37am On Nov 30, 2020
Mabel (loading.....)
Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by sweetilicious(f): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
TRUSTY sleeping without worries
Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by RYEOFARMS(m): 11:32am On Dec 11, 2020
Say hello to MABEL

1 Like

Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by RYEOFARMS(m): 11:36am On Dec 11, 2020
More pics

1 Like

Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by anngrant: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
I don't have a dog yet but I've been reading all the threads and after some research, i am still very interested in an Australian Kelpie.

There is still a few questions that I'm confused about as i have found different answers from multiple sites.

When i first started looking into dog breeds as i have never owned a dog before. I still want a strong dog that could be a guard dog type. yet from different sources i have mixed answers. i was hoping anyone could give me a answer regarding Kelpie being good guard dogs?

Also another mixed answer i got was the level of exercise they might require. from multiple sites i see they need HEAPS of exercise, and then others that say they need a good walk everyday.
As i am still research what would best suit me, because i dont want a doggy that will be unhappy living with me. i am willing to go for longs walks/ runs for 30-an hour everyday.
Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by RYEOFARMS(m): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2021
anngrant:
I don't have a dog yet but I've been reading all the threads and after some research, i am still very interested in a Kelpie.

There is still a few questions that I'm confused about as i have found different answers from multiple sites.

When i first started looking into dog breeds as i have never owned a dog before. I still want a strong dog that could be a guard dog type. yet from different sources i have mixed answers. i was hoping anyone could give me a answer regarding Kelpie being good guard dogs?

Also another mixed answer i got was the level of exercise they might require. from multiple sites i see they need HEAPS of exercise, and then others that say they need a good walk everyday.
As i am still research what would best suit me, because i dont want a doggy that will be unhappy living with me. i am willing to go for longs walks/ runs for 30-an hour everyday.
as far as I know KELPIES are good working dogs and yes they require a lot of exercise just as other working dogs do,meaning aside from walking you might also wanna play catch,jump and other training exercises with your dog to keep it mentally and physically fit
Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by taiwoodd: 10:41pm On May 03, 2023
Panther 3month and two weeks old Caucasian

Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by Erika7788: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2023
What a cute girl! I'm thinking about getting a dog but can't choose the breed.
Re: Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs by Lina555: 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
Erika7788:
What a cute girl! I'm thinking about getting a dog but can't choose the breed.
What size of dog do you want? If you like smaller breeds, a Frenchie bulldog might be a great choice. You can find out more about this breed here https://frenchiereview.com/. Frenchie bulldogs can be the perfect house pets. These playful dogs lack an enormous amount of energy, so at the end of the day, they will be happy to cuddle with you on the couch for some quality time. Also, they are great if you have kids and other pets.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shadow The Destroyer / PA To SA Door Opening Challenge- Dog Edition / Please What Breed Of Dog Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.