Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,393 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

My Fowls Have Turned canivourous- now Hunting And Eating Flesh - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Fowls Have Turned canivourous- now Hunting And Eating Flesh (1564 Views)

Why Is This Pig’s Flesh Bright Blue? Nobody Knows (images) / Living With A Monster Flesh Eater / What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fowls Have Turned canivourous- now Hunting And Eating Flesh by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
i have a poultry where i rear fowls and turkey. one day, i threw away a bag of spoilt meat in the compost heap near the poultry area, and when i came outside, i saw a group of fowls eating the meat. i ignored them.

another time, i saw them chasing lizards and eating them alive. i thought it was normal until one day, they killed a fellow fowl and ate it remaining only feather and bone. and now they have injured a turkey while trying to kill it. before i know they will attack me and i need help

1 Like

Re: My Fowls Have Turned canivourous- now Hunting And Eating Flesh by McWhillion(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hang them....
Re: My Fowls Have Turned canivourous- now Hunting And Eating Flesh by Gclan(m): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
It is a sigh, that the Lord want you to eat pepper soup this week end.

5 Likes

Re: My Fowls Have Turned canivourous- now Hunting And Eating Flesh by enigma4life: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
bring them to me, I believe they will be just right for varied meat stuffed barbecued chickens.
Re: My Fowls Have Turned canivourous- now Hunting And Eating Flesh by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
but i cant just kill over 15 healthy fowls.
Re: My Fowls Have Turned canivourous- now Hunting And Eating Flesh by adanduka: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
This your story ehn...
Anyway, if your projections are usually right, quickly write your will. grin
Re: My Fowls Have Turned canivourous- now Hunting And Eating Flesh by UjSizzle(f): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
Fowls eat flesh too and I have seen a couple of them kill lizards and rats, but one of their own? undecided hmm

You should sell them or one day you'll come home to find just one fowl left.
Re: My Fowls Have Turned canivourous- now Hunting And Eating Flesh by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
uj_sizzle: Fowls eat flesh too and I have seen a couple of them kill lizards and rats, but one of their own? undecided hmm

You should sell them or one day you'll come home to find just one fowl left.
i have started selling most of the affected ones.
Re: My Fowls Have Turned canivourous- now Hunting And Eating Flesh by kaffy4tope(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
krall: i have a poultry where i rear fowls and turkey. one day, i threw away a bag of spoilt meat in the compost heap near the poultry area, and when i came outside, i saw a group of fowls eating the meat. i ignored them.

another time, i saw them chasing lizards and eating them alive. i thought it was normal until one day, they killed a fellow fowl and ate it remaining only feather and bone. and now they have injured a turkey while trying to kill it. before i know they will attack me and i need help

Lmaaoooo

1 Like

Re: My Fowls Have Turned canivourous- now Hunting And Eating Flesh by promise2020(m): 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
sign of end time.... lolzzzzzz
Re: My Fowls Have Turned canivourous- now Hunting And Eating Flesh by jaykaylegend(m): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
They can't kill a chicken or a turkey,, im sure the dead chicken was infected and died as a result
i once killed a chicken with knife and before i could go inside to bring water to rinse it i found its mates feasting on it.. So its normal for chickens to reat anything EATABLE, even chickens
so don't worry, they won't eat you
Re: My Fowls Have Turned canivourous- now Hunting And Eating Flesh by DocAdray(f): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
LOL.
OP, eleyi igidi gan!

1 Like

Re: My Fowls Have Turned canivourous- now Hunting And Eating Flesh by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
jaykaylegend: They can't kill a chicken or a turkey,, im sure the dead chicken was infected and died as a result
i once killed a chicken with knife and before i could go inside to bring water to rinse it i found its mates feasting on it.. So its normal for chickens to reat anything EATABLE, even chickens
so don't worry, they won't eat you
you maybe right. I didn't catch them killing the fowl
Re: My Fowls Have Turned canivourous- now Hunting And Eating Flesh by McWhillion(m): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2014
krall: you maybe right. I didn't catch them killing the fowl

Brother, don't be deceived, fowls are carnivores when they choose to. Especially all those "butty" fowls. It simple means they are not getting enough food, give them enough food and if you can, cut the sharp points of their beaks. This way they can peck at one another without causing any injury.

(1) (Reply)

Native Dogs / Large Size Adult Female Boerboel Available / Beautiful Belgian Malinois Puppies Available In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.