Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,478 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl (1342 Views)

Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl / I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) / How Teacher Defiled 12-Year-Old Female Student In Office Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by chiefinalowo: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
An Enugu High Court presided over by Justice Pearl Enejere on Wednesday sentenced one Emmanuel Nkemakolam to three years imprisonment for defiling a four-year old girl.

Enejere sentenced the accused after he admitted guilt to the charge and pleaded for leniency.

The state prosecutor, Mrs Ngozi Avah, told the court that the matter was reported to the police on July 29, 2012.

According to her, Nkemakolam, a resident of No. 7, Chief Nwotokwo Street, Emene, lured the little girl to his room on July 29 and defiled her.

“The little girl began crying and told her mother that her private part was paining her. She later pointed at the accused person for wounding her.

“The incident led to threats by his neighbours who later handed him over to the police after he accepted responsibility,” she said.

“During police investigation, it was discovered that Nkemakolam had defiled six little girls within the area which the accused did not denied.

“It was the recent one which happened on July 29 that brought him before the court,” Avah said.

The counsel to the accused, Mr Charles Umahi, prayed the court to temper justice with mercy as he showed remorse for his actions.

The accused, however, told the court that he had engaged in the act for years now but had repented.

“I have regretted my action. My reason for confessing to the act is for the court to forgive me. From today onward, I promise to turn a new leaf,” he said.

The court sentenced the accused to three years imprisonment and recommended that he should be rehabilitated in a psychiatric hospital. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/man-bags-3-years-jail-defiling-girl-4-enugu/

1 Like

Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by IAMBREEZY: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
F^cking paedo!!!They should hang that goat head Dick.
Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by shikshark: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
too much konji in that region
Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by MadCow1: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by normaljenny(m): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
tit:

they should cut off their thingy!
useless people.
why only 3 years for a serial rapist of babies?
The magistrate needs to be sent to jail too for this travesty of justice.

And a youngman got 27 years for stealing a handset. What is even wrong with our judiciary system?
Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
mynd_44, ngwakwe, please somebody help move this poo to tribalism section
Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
VICTORCIZA: mynd_44, ngwakwe, please somebody help move this poo to tribalism section
Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by kkkp: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hahahah my ppl again from the land of d rising sun
Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by Candour(m): 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Threads such as this have nothing but ethnic hatred to offer and it'll be nice if they're not allowed to keep multiplying.

I suggest mods delete this thread.
Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by adanduka: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
I see lotsa racists.
Anyway, that man should be castrated and imprisoned for life just in case a miracle happens after castration.
Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by chiefinalowo: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
Candour: Threads such as this have nothing but ethnic hatred to offer and it'll be nice if they're not allowed to keep multiplying.

I suggest mods delete this thread.

Are you by any chance related to Nkemakolam?
Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by MadCow1: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
adanduka: I see lotsa racists.
Anyway, that man should be castrated and imprisoned for life just in case a miracle happens after castration.

Racists?!

They are all Blacks, aint no Racists around here... More like 'Black on Black crimes. grin

But its cool, we will get them on the rebound. Sooner of later, one Yoruba Man somewhere is bound to get caught fhucking his daughter or even better, One would impregnate his daughter as usual. cool Those Niggas never ever fail to live up to expectations. cool

Let my South West brothers enjoy this one. It rarely happens in Igboland so I am not surprised how blood thirsty they are today at the sight of an Igbo Man involved in an act perculiar to them..

7 Likes

Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by Candour(m): 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
chiefinalowo:

Are you by any chance related to Nkemakolam?

No I'm not. I didn't even bother reading the post because from the heading, its obvious what you meant to achieve; the denigration of a whole ethnic group because of the wickedness of one man forgetting that your tribe also boasts peadophiles like any other tribe in the country or any where in the world.

Okey Ndibe wrote a brilliant piece which you and other ethnic e-warriors from all tribal groupings need to digest properly for peace to reign in the land. See it HERE

Pls read and digest it.

If it will interest you by the way, I'm not Igbo.
Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mad Cow:

Racists?!

They are all Blacks, aint no Racists around here... More like 'Black on Black crimes. grin

But its cool, we will get them on the rebound. Sooner of later, one Yoruba Man somewhere is bound to get caught fhucking his daughter or even better, One would impregnate his daughter as usual. cool Those Niggas never ever fail to live up to expectations. cool

Let my South West brothers enjoy this one. It rarely happens in Igboland so I am not surprised how blood thirsty they are today at the sight of an Igbo Man involved in an act perculiar to them..

Most abortion cases in osun are from daughter father relationships.
If not, they don't have problems being single mothers.
South West is the home of rape and sexua.ly related scandals in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by chiefinalowo: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
I asked a man from Nkanu East in Enugu why he defiled his daughter, he simply answered me that " Na me born am now, wetin come be ya own?

I think Enugu is the headquarters of all cradle fookers.

Na only God go save South East girls o
Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by chiefinalowo: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
Candour:

No I'm not. I didn't even bother reading the post because from the heading, its obvious what you meant to achieve; the denigration of a whole ethnic group because of the wickedness of one man forgetting that your tribe also boasts peadophiles like any other tribe in the country or any where in the world.

Okey Ndibe wrote a brilliant piece which you and other ethnic e-warriors from all tribal groupings need to digest properly for peace to reign in the land. See it HERE

Pls read and digest it.

If it will interest you by the way, I'm not Igbo.

So wa Candour? I will read it if it will make sense sha.
As for the ibos, there is no way out for una.
Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by ifex370(m): 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
The yoruba's must be happy by now....
Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by Candour(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
chiefinalowo:

So wa Candour? I will read it if it will make sense sha.
As for the ibos, there is no way out for una.

Mo wa jare. Pls try and look at the write up.

Its in our collective interest to rid the land of the unnecessary bile threatening to consume us all.

Cheers
Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by or3gon: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
D punishment no do, dem 4 allow make male gorilla rape am 4 im azz hole make im feel am too tongue
Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by Candour(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
ifex370: The yoruba's must be happy by now....

I'm Yoruba and I'm not happy. Why should I be when a little girl's innocence has been snatched from her through the idiocy of one shameless man?

Its the same way I don't expect an Igbo man to be happy at the picture of a ritualist caught with a human head in Ibadan.

Let's not be sadists. Only sadists will be happy at any of the two scenarios above.
Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by tit(f): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
Candour:

I'm Yoruba and I'm not happy. Why should I be when a little girl's innocence has been snatched from her through the idiocy of one shameless man?

Its the same way I don't expect an Igbo man to be happy at the picture of a ritualist caught with a human head in Ibadan.

Let's not be sadists. Only sadists will be happy at any of the two scenarios above.

comot for road!
If you does not like it, i does!
afterall, one man is meat, another man is poison.
i hate you people.
i am planning to send suicide bomber
or kidnapper or fulani herdsmen to your village.
that is what i like.
if you like to sing in choir or knack head for ground,
na you sabi.
Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by Candour(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
tit:

comot for road!
i hate you people.
that is what i like.
na you sabi.

Keep it up dear if it makes you sleep well at night but ensure you don't leave a trail that can lead security agencies to your doorstep; you should know they're looking for terror sponsors and you've just confessed to be one.

See what a man who thinks deeply wrote Here

You need to digest the truth therein for your good.
Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by ifex370(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
tit:

comot for road!
i hate you people.
that is what i like.
na you sabi.

you jst earned my respect bro
Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by shaggy007(m): 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
Useless Igbo man. He must be a Muslim, or he's planning to convert to Islam.

How can you be stimulated by a 4yr old, someone that is sexually uninteresting, her kitkat doesn't even have a slit.

Useless Igbo man, his penile system should be severed and given to the girl as a souvenir.

I hate Igbo men with affiliations like
Alhaji Rochas Okorocha.

4 Likes

Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by Mynd44: 5:51am On Jul 04, 2014
Mad Cow:

Racists?!

You disappoint me......

Smh
Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by sCun: 5:58am On Jul 04, 2014
Mynd_44:
You disappoint me......

Smh
So you see nothing wrong with the title?
Isn't a similar title that made you ban me twice before nairaland down time?
Now you've suddenly forgotten how to modify titles.
Okay. Seun doesn't know what biased moderators like you will do to his business. The last episode was just a tip of the iceberg.
Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by Mynd44: 6:04am On Jul 04, 2014
sCun:
So you see nothing wrong with the title?
Isn't a similar title that made you ban me twice before nairaland down time?
Now you've suddenly forgotten how to modify titles.
Okay. Seun doesn't know what biased moderators like you will do to his business. The last episode was just a tip of the iceberg.
undecided
Re: Man Defiled A 4 Year Old Girl by MadCow1: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2014
Mynd_44:
You disappoint me......

Smh

I know right?! grin

Atimes I disappoint myself as well.

Dude, you need to let these things be. The number of Bad can never be greater than the number of Good. I see the humor in this, you should be bothered about those who take this bullshit seriously. At the end of the day, this is all ends online for me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Lifeless Body Of Keke Napep Driver Seen In Victoria Island ,lagos / Scam Persons At It Again / Bird Allegedly Transforms To Full Grown Woman At Agbado- Ijaye (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.