Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,380 members, 7,800,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Drok Energy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Drok Energy (3866 Views)

Drok Energy Limited / Drok Energy Limited (who Else Got This) / Master Energy Oil And Gas Limited Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drok Energy by Elladamsel: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
Please who received an invitation from Drok Energy for an interview?

1 Like

Re: Drok Energy by calexix(f): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2015
Elladamsel:
Please who received an invitation from Drok Energy for an interview?

Did you attend it?
Re: Drok Energy by MORACHI3065: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2017
I've got an interview scheduled tomorrow with drok energy, any useful information that would be helpful to me would be highly appreciated..
Re: Drok Energy by marksleek25: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
MORACHI3065:
I've got an interview scheduled tomorrow with drok energy, any useful information that would be helpful to me would be highly appreciated..
how did you apply?
Re: Drok Energy by MORACHI3065: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
marksleek25:
how did you apply?

I applied online via Jobberman
Re: Drok Energy by Jesusbaby49: 10:16pm On May 27, 2018
MORACHI3065:

This is urgent, please. Did you go for the interview? What did they ask? And is the company legit? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Drok Energy by chikk(f): 10:58pm On May 27, 2018
Wait, so no one has anything to say about this company? All these people that asked questions, none can give feedback?

Pls o, how do I locate this drok energy from obalende? If you people won't give interview feedbacks or company review, please give me directions.

Anyone please?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Drok Energy by Jesusbaby49: 12:18am On May 28, 2018
Hmmm. I have an interview with them today, but I don't think I'm going.
Re: Drok Energy by chikk(f): 12:25am On May 28, 2018
Jesusbaby49:
Hmmm. I have an interview with them today, but I don't think I'm going.

Why ma'am??
Re: Drok Energy by Jesusbaby49: 1:03am On May 28, 2018
chikk:

Why ma'am??

It doesn't look legit to me. They couldn't even provide the exact address of their company. They simply wrote ikoyi, Lagos
Re: Drok Energy by ennyj01(m): 3:24pm On May 16, 2019
MORACHI3065:

Hello Sir,

Based on your CV stored on our database through jobberman, you have been invited for an interview for the position of Business Development/Operations Engineer at Drok Energy Nigeria Limited (28, Raymond Njoku Street, off Awolowo road, Ikoyi, Lagos.)

Your interview date would be on;
Monday 20/05/2019 by 10:00 AM

Kindly come along with two (2) copies of your CV.

Please, confirm your availability via response to this email.

Regards,

Please i got a call if i will be available for interview at ikoyi on monday, i replied yes and then got the above mail later.
Please i will be glad if someone can help with useful tips about the interview and what to expect.
Please someone should reply please, thanks and God bless

Please can you help with any info please??
Re: Drok Energy by ennyj01(m): 3:25pm On May 16, 2019
marksleek25:
how did you apply?

Hello Sir,

Based on your CV stored on our database through jobberman, you have been invited for an interview for the position of Business Development/Operations Engineer at Drok Energy Nigeria Limited (28, Raymond Njoku Street, off Awolowo road, Ikoyi, Lagos.)

Regards,

Please i got a call if i will be available for interview at ikoyi on monday, i replied yes and then got the above mail later.
Please i will be glad if someone can help with useful tips about the interview and what to expect.

Re: Drok Energy by ennyj01(m): 3:27pm On May 16, 2019
chikk:
Wait, so no one has anything to say about this company? All these people that asked questions, none can give feedback?

Pls o, how do I locate this drok energy from obalende? If you people won't give interview feedbacks or company review, please give me directions.

Anyone please?

Thank you.

Hello Sir,

Regards,

Re: Drok Energy by ParliamentO: 10:30pm On May 16, 2019
ennyj01:

Hello Sir,

Regards,

Please, i got a call if i will be available for interview at ikoyi on Monday, i replied yes and then got the above mail later.
Please, i will be glad if someone can help with useful tips about the interview and what to expect.

Please, can you help with any info, please??

Stop wasting your time here.
Google the company and read everything about them.

Type the company's name on the LinkedIn search engine you will see people who worked there. Connect with 5-10 of them, some will accept some won't. Chat politely with the ones that accept your connection request and ask them questions...

Be proactive!

1 Like

Re: Drok Energy by ennyj01(m): 6:49am On May 17, 2019
ParliamentO:

Stop wasting your time here.
Google the company and read everything about them.

Type the company's name on the LinkedIn search engine you will see people who worked there. Connect with 5-10 of them, some will accept some won't. Chat politely with the ones that accept your connection request and ask them questions...

Be proactive!

Thanks for the comment
I have done everything you just said above
I am still waiting for feedback from some of the staffs that worked there. Thanks once again
Re: Drok Energy by ParliamentO: 5:54pm On May 17, 2019
ennyj01:

Thanks for the comment
I have done everything you just said above
I am still waiting for feedback from some of the staffs that worked there. Thanks once again

Anytime bro
Re: Drok Energy by maryannah(f): 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
Please guys I need tips on how the interview is, I have interview tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drok Energy by ennyj01(m): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
maryannah:
Please guys I need tips on how the interview is, I have interview tomorrow.

Make sure you know everything on your CV
Make sure you know your course of study well, that is the usefulness of your course in the company (you should be able to make it relate)
Then learn the normal interview questions such as tell me about yourself and co.

2 Likes

Re: Drok Energy by maryannah(f): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
ennyj01:

Make sure you know everything on your CV
Make sure you know your course of study well, that is the usefulness of your course in the company (you should be able to make it relate)
Then learn the normal interview questions such as tell me about yourself and co.

Thanks alot dear, I'm really grateful.

1 Like

Re: Drok Energy by ennyj01(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
maryannah:

Thanks alot dear, I'm really grateful.

You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Wat Is D Diff. Btw Trade N Non-trade Nigeria Army / Administrative Officer / Cv Submission @ Farad Contractors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.