Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Phonics And Diction Workshop. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Phonics And Diction Workshop. (2015 Views)

Wrong Diction And Unnecessary Use Of Preposition In Our Daily Speech / Phonics Training In Lagos. Don't Be Left Out / English Diction Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phonics And Diction Workshop. by andybini(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
Do you desire to be a PHONICS/DICTION TEACHER? Do you want to improve on your spoken English? Drew Academy Support is organizing a 5 day intensive Phonics and Diction workshop. Date : 28th July to 1st August 2014. Time : 10am to 1pm. Venue : Capstone school, oriola, ketu, Lagos. Cost : 15k ( course materials, refreshment and certificate). Discount for group bookings and early birds. For more enquiry call Andrew on 080 518 326 76 , 080 328 342 60. Email: andybini at yahoo.com. bbm: 7C8648A4.
Re: Phonics And Diction Workshop. by andybini(m): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
thanks for your calls, keep booking
Re: Phonics And Diction Workshop. by andybini(m): 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
As a way of giving back to the society, I will to have a three consecutive days diction and phonics training for teachers. areas to be covered are;
# phonics and transcription
# British and American English
# presentation skills.
# English grammar clinic. etc
You are to provide a conducive environment and i will take care of the materials.
fee? i am open to negotiation especially for growing school. Lagos schools alone.

(1) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Universities For Specified Courses. / Nigerian Girl Whitens Her Teeth In Less Than Three Days!!! / My Sweden Scholarship Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.