Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only (5976 Views)

I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? / Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 05, 2014
*dumps IPHONE 5s into the bathtub*
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Daughterzion(f): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2014
omoelu1:
is he not handsome?
to me he isn't
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by xtervaganza(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2014
Flashaldrin: Back in the days of sexkills, this thread won't last for more than 5 minutes and the Op would get a sizeable ban with matching insults. I so miss the old nairaland!
if that was how he deals with people here then he's one huge low life.

May his days be bleeped
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Davidolives(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
Daughterzion: to me he isn't
give d bro some break now
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Daughterzion(f): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
Davidolives: give d bro some break now
But dats d truth
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Daughterzion(f): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
Davidolives: give d bro some break now
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Daughterzion(f): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
[quote author=Daughterzion][/quote] bt dats d truth
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Mikocake(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hw can I download image from Nairaland peeps..lot of funi pics here..lol
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
Flashaldrin: Back in the days of sexkills, this thread won't last for more than 5 minutes and the Op would get a sizeable ban with matching insults. I so miss the old nairaland!
shatap dia ..dat albino no fit do anything..
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by frainc(m): 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
See ur type

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
Janeify: a thousand muah for you...unlike now,craps make front page cry
only your face na crap for nairaland..go and suck sexkillz asz hole ..
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by SPLiTZ1(m): 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
Finally av seen sum1 whom my dog is more handsome dan shocked
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Janeify(f): 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
Buoyantic: only your face na crap for nairaland..go and suck sexkillz asz hole ..
..bastard,i don't remember quoting you..must you insult me you fool,monkey dispaying displaying rudeness on social network..madman
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 06, 2014
Janeify: ..bastard,i don't remember quoting you..must you insult me you fool,monkey dispaying displaying rudeness on social network..madman
oooh is DAT an insult? Oops next time think before you type..i know your brain is under your feet.
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by jamesbridget13(f): 4:22am On Jul 06, 2014
Op wished
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Janeify(f): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2014
Buoyantic: oooh is DAT an insult? Oops next time think before you type..i know your brain is under your feet.
all i know is that you are mad.stupid old fool
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
Janeify: all i know is that you are mad.stupid old fool
please when next you are quoting me,close your legs because your puszy smells so bad...
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by tokiniofficial(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
BaddieKay: op u can lie erh!!!

My port harcourt swit hrt grin
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Janeify(f): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
Buoyantic: please when next you are quoting me,close your legs because your puszy smells so bad...
are you indirectly telling me that thats how your mother's pussy smells?oh!sorry... Your's a generational mental case...bye
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
Janeify: are you indirectly telling me that thats how your mother's pussy smells?oh!sorry... Your's a generational mental case...bye
old mama youngy see as you dry like crayfish
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by BaddieKay(f): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lolzzzzz,you are not serious
tokiniofficial:

My port harcourt swit hrt grin
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by tokiniofficial(m): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
BaddieKay: Lolzzzzz,you are not serious

I serious oh
Check my profile na
I try jor
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by NEWBIN: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2014
embarassed
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by Toks2008(m): 8:29am On Jul 17, 2014
Cute guy.
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only by kuyola(m): 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
this one na 2014 innovation

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame / My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. / I Love You All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.