Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:19 PM

RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics (7537 Views)

Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency / David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas / Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by OCTAVO: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mehn, your title is so funny. grin grin grin
I've been laughing since.

1 Like

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by oduastates: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
ALL THIS PDP BLACKMAIL.
WE ALL KNOW THAT PDP WANTS ACN /APC TO BE LOOKED AT IN THE SAME TARNISHED IMAGE THEY HAVE DEVELOPED FOR THEMSELVES.
YOU BELIEVE THIS AND YOU WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BLACKMAIL OGBENI BY PRINTING THIS NONSENSE .
OGBENI MORE THAN ANY GOVERNOR HAS PUT MORE MONEY INTO THE POCKETS OF THE MASSES THROUGH HIS SCHOOL FEEDING PROGRAM.
WHY DOES HE HAVE TO DISTRIBUTE RICE WHEN THE FOOD USED IN OSUN SCHOOLS ARE BOUGHT FROM RESIDENT FARMERS.

1 Like

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by PenSniper: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
sCun: Is the South West so ravaged by poverty?

That is why biafraudian ape yheeboo yaminrins would rather die there than go to their gully-ridden baren land.

2 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Tnot(m): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
Le Ostrich:

Courtesy of an APC Senator.

I guess this is where his constituency allowance went to.

Isiaka Adeleke is a former senator. He wanted to contest for governorship under pdp but he is now with Apc because of omosore.
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by LeOstrich: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
oduastates: ALL THIS PDP BLACKMAIL.
WE ALL KNOW THAT PDP WANTS ACN /APC TO BE LOOKED AT IN THE SAME TARNISHED IMAGE THEY HAVE DEVELOPED FOR THEMSELVES.
YOU BELIEVE THIS AND YOU WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BLACKMAIL OGBENI BY PRINTING THIS NONSENSE .
OGBENI MORE THAN ANY GOVERNOR HAS PUT MORE MONEY INTO THE POCKETS OF THE MASSES THROUGH HIS SCHOOL FEEDING PROGRAM.
WHY DOES HE HAVE TO DISTRIBUTE RICE WHEN THE FOOD USED IN OSUN SCHOOLS ARE BOUGHT FROM RESIDENT FARMERS.

See this blackmailer calling others to order.

It is a fact that your supporter of APC assembly is populated with outright liars and blackmailers from El Rufai to Lai Mohammed and there is your Buhari who has threatened violence and havoc if he doesn't get to Aso Rock.

There is also you rig and roast jagabantic frog eyed master thiefnibu who keeps spewing trash and funding saboteurs in the SW.

Lest I forget your militia commander Shekau who keeps going on a bombing, killing and abduction spree for the sake of your fascist islamic party tongue

7 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by LeOstrich: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
PenSniper:

That is why biafraudian ape yheeboo yaminrins would rather die there than go to their gully-ridden baren land.

this thread is about the condescending treatment meted on the people of Osun by their desperate odenni rascal in securing re-election and you know it.

keep your tribal cap off your head on this thread.

10 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
He might win with this strategy in osun because of the high rate of poverty in the state.

8 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
tonytony208:

governors in eastern states have successfully eradicated poverty in their states and that is exactly why you can't stay in your state but run down to southwest. That is also why you would rather die on your claim on lagos; and yet southwest is poverty ridden. Why not go back to your gully eroded states that has been turned by your governors to ELDORADO? I even want to ask: let's assume your yearn for biafra republic bcomes reality, how do you plan to handle your claim on lagos?

who is claiming Lagos please?
Am not Yoruba o

1 Like

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
Packet of rice for peoples vote. undecided

Nigeria sure has a long long way to go .
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by PenSniper: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
Evergreen123: Whether APC or PDP, something is not right with the yorubas

You cant understand the Yorubas because of your being offsprings of apes. Apes resemble humans in some ways but their reasoning is warped. A mediocre can never understand what is beyong his cognitive sense just like a 3-dimentional object can never understand anything in the 4th, not to talk of, the 5th dimension. If its not panadol, it cannot be like panadol except fake. Y'know, Igbos introduced 'fake' (Igbo) and 'genuine' (Yoruba) nomenclature into nigerian business.

1 Like

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by PenSniper: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2014

You cant understand the Yorubas because of your being offsprings of apes. Apes resemble humans in some ways but their reasoning is warped. A mediocre can never understand what is beyong his cognitive sense just like a 3-dimentional object can never understand anything in the 4th not to talk of the 5th dimension. If its not panadol, it cannot be like panadol.
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
PenSniper:

You cant understand the Yorubas because of your being offsprings of apes. Apes resemble humans in some ways but their reasoning is warped. A mediocre can never understand what is beyong his cognitive sense just like a 3-dimentional object can never understand anything in the 4th not to talk of the 5th dimension. You may look look like

please how does this post explain the rice sharing formulae in SW?
All we collectively see is poverty

12 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by gratiaeo(m): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2014

Nne you did not reply my mail
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by crownwealth: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
Am afraid ogbeni raufu aregbe may go the way of Fayemi,

APC propaganda exposure on the loose angry

10 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
gratiaeo:
Nne you did not reply my mail

send it again, it didn't deliver
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by dubienatti(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
Yes!! More like it aregbe.. leavin no stone unturned, cos no time.. but aregbe dat rice small o, u know dem pdp boyz have d financial muscle to share 1 ful bag each..so upgrade to O beans O garri O chin chin O every thing...na ur state ..
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by crownwealth: 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
dubienatti: Yes!! More like it aregbe.. leavin no stone unturned, cos no time.. but aregbe dat rice small o, u know dem pdp boyz have d financial muscle to share 1 ful bag each..so upgrade to O beans O garri O chin chin O every thing...na ur state ..

And the end result of the O o ooos will be what?

ODABO byebye to Osun state.

7 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by PenSniper: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
Evergreen123:

If you are not myopic and demented, how can you say a thing like that about a whole race just because of a humourous dimension being added to politiking ? Before the rice sharing that began in Ekiti, what did you see there that portend poverty ? Oh, how timely, the result of your diagnosis has just come out - an appointment has been booked for you at Yaba left. Curtains.

1 Like

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by LeOstrich: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

what your business with that cocaine slave. go load your malnourished veins with amphetamine till you get the dopamine effect.

Tunde Salami

9 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by eggheaders(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
Le Ostrich:

Tunde Salami

animal ghostfacekiller when will you kill all your family members
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by manny4life(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
This thread is too funny, rice kwa...Hmm, no comment.

2 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by LeOstrich: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
eggheaders:

animal ghostfacekiller when will you kill all your family members

Tunde Salami

11 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by PenSniper: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
Le Ostrich:

this thread is about the condescending treatment meted on the people of Osun by their desperate odenni rascal in securing re-election and you know it.

keep your tribal cap off your head on this thread.

You must need your head examined. Did you read the post he responded to before writing your hypocritical tantrum about tribal cap. An slowpoke said something is not right about his entire race and you expect him to pass it off ?
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by PenSniper: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ogbeni Aregbemullahrascal going, going, went . . .

6 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by LeOstrich: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
PenSniper:

You must need your head examined. Did you read the post he responded to before writing your hypocritical tantrum about tribal cap. An slowpoke said something is not right about his entire race and you expect him to pass it off ?

I am not a Mod here and I only respond to posts that catch my attention. Do you expect me to read all the garbage here?

By the way two wrongs do not make a right.

Finally if any one needs his/her head examined it is butthurt supporters of APC like you who can not argue or debate your cause without insults.

5 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Beync(f): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
Evergreen123:

gringrin rice sharing formulae
Federal character, no, sorry, SW character
This is like 5cups of rice, tufiakwa!
Poverty is a b.tch!

13 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by crownwealth: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
OGBENI You better upgrade the rice kg maybe u can use the upgrade to win come 9th August
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by meforyou1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
Yoruba I help u guys shame small. Ayotolla aregbesola again? Because of 2 cups of local rice? Eggheaders is a real rural oshogbo indigene.

9 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by eggheaders(m): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
me_for_you: Yoruba I help u guys shame small. Ayotolla aregbesola again? Because of 2 cups of local rice? Eggheaders is a real rural oshogbo indigene.

amadioha kill everyone in your household for spamming my mentions with your stupidity, village mongrel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Fires 30 Staff Over Electoral Offences / Amosun Reacts: 'No Worker Was Sacked Over Strike Action By Me' / nnnn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.