Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics (7543 Views)

Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency / David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas / Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
Evergreen123: Whether APC or PDP, something is not right with the yorubas
It is your miserable generations that something is actually wrong with. I wonder the kind of children you would/had given birth to.
Everything yourba gives you nightmare. I'm sure a Yoruba guy dumped your silly ass!!
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by jmaine: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
Evergreen123: Whether APC or PDP, something is not right with the yorubas

Such a silly statement from you . . .Something is wrong with you . . . .

1 Like

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
jmaine:

Such a silly statement from you . . .Something is wrong with you . . . .
No mind the low life, maybe the rice didn't get to him. grin
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Beync(f): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
You mean our fountain of knowledgecheesy
shine eye: grin grin grin sophistication is all over South West cant u see?
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by tit(f): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
Instead of spending $50 million on talking drum,
Aregbesola should have bought plenty foreign rice for the people.
hunger is too much and 5 cups cannot satisfy.
He spend all the money on drum. Now, no money again.
He can only buy five cups of stone rice.

1 Like

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by eggheaders(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
mrjangaweed:

You will never live all your kindred will die isha allah your prostitute mother will die of veneral diseses you will record uncountable loose in your family boko haram will wipe out your useless race and your blood will be used by ritualists you all will die by bomb isha allah Allahakubar

animal everyone in your lineage will die miserable from incurable disease. boko guys will catch you strap you up with c-4's and use as a projectile to attack a moving train. your sister will be eaten by wolf on the Saharan desert. the other members of your family will drown in the Atlantic ocean.
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by CyberWolf: 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
mrjangaweed:

May sango wipe your entire race may amadioha kill your parents siblings may you all die of accident my your prostitute mother die of hiv may your father die in arm roberry shootout may you run mad till rainy season flood sweep you away to river benue .

Dieeeeeeeeeee i will trace you and kill you tunde because you deserve to die bastard of a multiple sperm
Ah ah..Abeg I done do na..why not just ignore that mofo?

2 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by eggheaders(m): 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
CyberWolf:

your utter useless village palmwine father is a mofo.
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by PenSniper: 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
Le Ostrich:

I will rather call it the "Ekiti Awakening"

Ah, thats a nice one but me thinks a tsunami will convert their prophetic brooms to sweep them out of the entire south and middle belt into political oblivion.

1 Like

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by mrjangaweed: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
eggheaders:

animal everyone in your lineage will die miserable from incurable disease. boko guys will catch you strap you up with c-4's and use as a projectile to attack a moving train. your sister will be eaten by wolf on the Saharan desert. the other members of your family will drown in the Atlantic ocean.

May allah+amadioha+sango hit you and your miserable family with tsunami and thunder may this rainy season be a tragedy for you may vultures feed on your carcass may you drunk father contact hiv through the stinking punanni of your mother wait and see your family wiped like air.

Useless egg head mama egg head papa egg head bunch of nonentities.

Die all of you die die die

Better watch your back tunde salami
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by mrjangaweed: 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
CyberWolf:

No be only him sabi insult people.
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by eggheaders(m): 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
mrjangaweed:

May allah+amadioha+sango hit you and your miserable family with tsunami and thunder may this rainy season be a tragedy for you may vultures feed on your carcass may you drunk father contact hiv through the stinking punanni of your mother wait and see your family wiped like air.

Useless egg head mama egg head papa egg head bunch of nonentities.

Die all of you die die die

Better watch your back tunde salami

all know deities in the world will combine there powers to wipe away every living and non living thing in your household. the rotten carcasses of ruminant animal will look like your family tree. your father will have elephantiasis of balls, your mother will have breast and cervical cancer other members of your family na Ebola be dem share. y'all will die miserably before Monday.
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Lucasbalo(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
What's this nonsense about distribution of rice to the electorates. Are people this poor or hungry to sell their constitutional rights for some stupid rice. Nigerians deserve better.
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by mrjangaweed: 12:14am On Jul 05, 2014
eggheaders:

all know deities in the world will combine there powers to wipe away every living and non living thing in your household. the rotten carcasses of ruminant animal will look like your family tree. your father will have elephantiasis of balls, your mother will have breast and cervical cancer other members of your family na Ebola be dem share. y'all will die miserably before Monday.

Had i known i would have given your mother a good banging so that he will born a reasonable son instead he allowed a drunk hiv man to infest her rotten punny to born an hiv bagger like you. Tunde stop banging your mother its an abominable act. You will die your mother too your father all of you will dieee just tomorrow i only wish you dead you must die. Just watch your back tunde i will personally kill you am now tracing you i Will kill you and allah will grant me victory i will kill your family like salah ram because rams are better than you all. Moronic bastard

2 Likes

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Parishpriest: 8:08am On Jul 05, 2014
mrjangaweed:

Had i known i would have given your mother a good banging so that he will born a reasonable son instead he allowed a drunk hiv man to infest her rotten punny to born an hiv bagger like you. Tunde stop banging your mother its an abominable act. You will die your mother too your father all of you will dieee just tomorrow i only wish you dead you must die. Just watch your back tunde i will personally kill you am now tracing you i Will kill you and allah will grant me victory i will kill your family like salah ram because rams are better than you all.
Moronic bastard

I think the best thing you should do, is to ignore him completely.

1 Like

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Malawian(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
gratiaeo:
Nne you did not reply my mail
why are you sending her mail ? e nwere nsogbu angry angry
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
Malawian:
why are you sending her mail ? e nwere nsogbu angry angry

u no go kill person

1 Like

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Malawian(m): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
eggheaders:

[s]Mrs i'm washing TV. I know English language is a problem for you. how about soaking yourself in concentrated h2so4. bush girl from run down udi slum. ara ra po gi to all your family member for opening that your smelly gob to talk about osun.
[/s]

your pooosie there. oponu oderinde .
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Malawian(m): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
PointB: All these rice without oil, pepper, tomatoes, onions, etc. How exactly are the impoverished, and hungry electorates in Osun State supposed to eat these rice for crying out loud - raw? Abeg add other ingredients, sharp sharp! What is worth doing at all is worth doing well. This is the South West era of Sophisticated Rice Diplomacy.

Long live Sophistication! grin grin cheesy cheesy
and we were vilifying fayemi for serving cooked rice without meat. if only we knew the wisdom behind his gentlemanly gesture grin grin

1 Like

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Malawian(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
Evergreen123:

u no go kill person

grin grin grin kedu ?
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
The yorubas are not this hungry OR are they??

1 Like

Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Zionope: 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
Firefire: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice is OUT
See what u have brought on ur tribe, all in d name of bringing a man down, how much were u paid? Why dnt u just leave the pple of the STATE OF OSUN to determine their own fate? Nah wah for u oooooooo. OSUN A DARA!!!
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Firefire(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
Zionope:
See what u have brought on ur tribe, all in d name of bringing a man down, how much were u paid? Why dnt u just leave the pple of the STATE OF OSUN to determine their own fate? Nah wah for u oooooooo. OSUN A DARA!!!

This is pay-back time for APC I am an independent force who has the mandate of my constituency. I am not a paid agent.

ACN turn APC is a deceiver, Liars and fraud. They are not fit to rule any Nigerian state again.
Eyin omo bibi ipinle Osun, e ma fi ibo yin jonaa oooo
Alaale Osun agbe gbo gbo wa ooooo.

Aregbesola ODA BOOOoooooooo
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Zionope: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
Firefire:

This is pay-back time for APC I am an independent force who has the mandate of my constituency. I am not a paid agent.

ACN turn APC is a deceiver, Liars and fraud. They are not fit to rule any Nigerian state again.
Eyin omo bibi ipinle Osun, e ma fi ibo yin jonaa oooo
Alaale Osun agbe gbo gbo wa ooooo.

Aregbesola ODA BOOOoooooooo

U said u're not a paid agent, but u sound like one. Remember I told u to present ur manifesto on d other thread which u have not
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Firefire(m): 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
Zionope:
U said u're not a paid agent, but u sound like one. Remember I told u to present ur manifesto on d other thread which u have not

But the candidate you proposed to support, does he have any manifesto NO
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Zionope: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
Firefire:

But the candidate you proposed to support, does he have any manifesto NO

Stop disturbing urself, u dnt have more dan one vote, allow d politicians to sell themselfs to d voters with either their manifestoes or past records. Do u know how many threads u've created because of Aregbesola? And going tru those threads, they are all stay news; yet u claimed u are not a paid agent. Leave dis man alone, let the pple decide.
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Firefire(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
Zionope:
Stop disturbing urself, u dnt have more dan one vote, allow d politicians to sell themselfs to d voters with either their manifestoes or past records. Do u know how many threads u've created because of Aregbesola? And going tru those threads, they are all stay news; yet u claimed u are not a paid agent. Leave dis man alone, let the pple decide.

well, thank you for your word of advise.

I am here to ensure people vote wisely and nothing more.
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Zionope: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
Firefire:

well, thank you for your word of advise.

I am here to ensure people vote wisely and nothing more.

U're welcome,
OSUN A DARA OO
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by Firefire(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
Zionope:
U're welcome,
OSUN A DARA OO

Odaaabooo, Ki Oluwa so ipade wa. 9th August 2014 Osun decides grin
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by PointB: 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
Zionope:
Stop disturbing urself, u dnt have more dan one vote, allow d politicians to sell themselfs to d voters with either their manifestoes rice or past records Cash . [s]Do u know how many threads u've created because of Aregbesola? And going tru those threads, they are all stay news; yet u claimed u are not a paid agent. Leave dis man alone, let the pple decide[/s].

Fixed!
This is the era rice and carry votes of APC - the progressive and sophisicated!
Re: RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics by tonytony208(m): 10:40am On Jul 12, 2014
Evergreen123:

who is claiming Lagos please?
Am not Yoruba o

Good!
it is good to know you have rescinded on your lagos ownership claim. So, when are you guys going to leave the poverty ridden southwest for your southeast transmogrified haven?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: How Ghost Workers, Pension Mafias Compound States’ Nightmares / Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking / SERAP Gives Okowa, Wike, Others 7 Days To Account For ₦‎625bn Derivation Refunds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.